martes, 30 de diciembre de 2014

How to face the starting year!

 

December 29th

In the Power of the Holy Spirit!

By Riqui Ricón*

And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wildernessAnd Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee (Luc 4.1a, 14a).

Filled with the Spirit and in the power of the Spirit are two phrases that clearly define the life Jesus Christ lived in this world. They also define the lifestyle God has prepared for you.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. (Jn 14.12-14).

These are Jesus’ Words and it is God’s Word, therefore, there is no place for mistakes or doubts, if you believe in Jesus you can, and must, lead the level of life He led and do the things He did and even greater.

But, how can you do this? According to the Bible, which is God’s Word and does not lie, God designed a divine Plan through which He makes you that able person, capable of doing the works Jesus did and even greater. A plan that does not depend on you, or your limitations, but it depends entirely and exclusively on God and His Power.

and always thankful to the Father who has made us fit to share all the wonderful things that belong to those who live in the Kingdom of light (Col 1.12 LB).

It is God, and not you, who has made you apt to participate in the inheretance of the holy in light through this Plan.

A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God. (Eze 36.26-28).

Pay close attention because in the Old Pact, in the face of the constant and continuous failures of human beings with their relationship with God, it was promised to you that He would establish a new pact. A New Pact where now everything will depend on God and no longer in your attempts to please him. He would give you a new hear, a new spirit and He would set His Holy Spirit in you, all these with the purpose of His Word staying, once and for all, engraved in your mind and heart.

Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more. (Jer 31.31-34).

Loved one, all of these has already been fulfilled in you thanks to Jesus. Thanks to His sacrifice in the cross, to His death and His resurrection you have now been justified in His Blood, forgiven by God, sanctified and perfected by the promised Holy Spirit who is now in you and with you. You are a New creation a Child of God, Born Again, and you can face the beginning of the New Year with the confidence and guaranty that the word of the True and Living God gives you; knowing that you ARE exactly like Jesus, filled with the Presence and the Power of God’s Spirit.

Thou meetest him that rejoiceth and worketh righteousness, those that remember thee in thy ways: behold, thou art wroth; for we have sinned: in those is continuance, and we shall be saved. (Isa 64.5).

How can a person like you could, truly, do the works Jesus did and even greater? How can a person like you be saved? Only by God’s Great Love and by His abundant Grace upon your life.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved (John 3.16-17).

God loves you so much that He preferred to give up His own Son before losing you!

SEE HOW VERY MUCH our heavenly Father loves us, for he allows us to be called his children—think of it—and we really are! But since most people don’t know God, naturally they don’t understand that we are his children. (1 John 3.1 LB).

God loves you so much that He has declared, through His Powerful Word, that you are now His loved Child!

So, you can receive today the New Year filled with God’s Spirit and with the Power of the Holy Spirit in you and with you.

Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world. (1 John 4.17).

Just like Jesus is, you are in this world! There’s no way you can lose in this year that’s about to start!

Let’s pray out loud:

Dear heavenly Father, each day I marvell more and more of Your Love to me. Knowing that the Holy Spirit is in me and with me in the same way, authority and power that was with Jesus is something that marvells me and fills me with gratitude to you. Oh, how much you love me God! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much! I now know that there is no way I can lose in this world. Lord Jesus I love you with all my heart. Thank you for dying in that cross and paying all my sins. Thank you for resurrecting and giving me a New Life. Thank you for the New Pact in Your Blood that gives me the plentiful and abundant life that you bought for me. Thank you for the Eternal Life of a Child of God! Holy Spirit, You are my God and best friend. Thank you for fulfilling Your Promise and being here, in me and with me. I know that all Your Love and Power, which you put at Jesus Christ disposition, are now in my disposition. You made me be Born Again not from a corruptible seed but from the incorruptible one which is God’s Word which lives and lingers forever! This is why, because of Your Great Love to me, I believe and declare that I can do ALL in Christ who strengthens me. I am Yours and I have defeated the world for You, who are in me, are greater that the one who is in the world. I, _______________________ (your name here), will come out more than a conqueror through He who loved me untill His death, Jesus, from every problem disease or affliction. So, I am healthy! I am free! I am prosperous! I am joyful! I am a Child of God, Born Again! I will make of this starting year the best year of my life! In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgen Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012



Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

 

DECEMBER 29TH            Luke 4.1-30   /  Ez 44-45  /  Isa 64

 

 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario