martes, 16 de diciembre de 2014

How to get the power of resurrection!

 
December 16th

With the purpose of knowing Him!

By Riqui Ricón*

 and become one with him, no longer counting on being saved by being good enough or by obeying God’s laws, but by trusting Christ to save me; for God’s way of making us right with himself depends on faith—counting on Christ alone. 10 Now I have given up everything else—I have found it to be the only way to really know Christ and to experience the mighty power that brought him back to life again, and to find out what it means to suffer and to die with him.11 So whatever it takes, I will be one who lives in the fresh newness of life of those who are alive from the dead. (Phil 3.9-11 LB).

The life of a believer, the life of a  Child of God, Born Again can only be conceived in one way: through Jesus Christ and in Jesus Christ (and to be found in Him).

It’s a life style that isn’t based in the justification of the works you can do in the flesh (not having my own justice, which is by law) but in the living and acting by faith, believing what the Bible, God’s Word which doesn’t lie, says about you; believing who you are now in Jesus Christ (but the one which is by the faith of Christ)

Having faith in God’s Word, this is, believing that if God said it then He will do it and if He spoke it then He will execute it means having faith in Christ, for He Himself, Jesus, is the Word, The Verb of God.

In the beginning was the Word [Jesus, the Word], and the Word [Jesus, the Word] was with God, and the Word  [Jesus, the Word] was God.  And the Word [Jesus, the Word] was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. (Joh 1.1, 14).

Beloved one you, who have received Jesus as Lord and Savior of your life, have been made justice of God for having believed in the Word, the Verb of God ( the justice that is God’s through faith) And that faith (faith with purpose), this believing God, believing His Word, is the only thing that allows you to know Him (with the purpose of knowing Him)

So, because of the Love God feels for you, He gave up His won Son, Jesus Christ, to pay for all of your sins and, in this way, you were justified so you could know Him; and not only as the King of kings and Lord of Lords, but in a much more intimate way: as your Dad.

 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ. (Gal 4.6-7).

The smell of God’s knowledge is in you and not as an intellectual acquisition but as the result of a personal relationship between Father and Son. Now you can (and should) stop thinking and feeling about yourself as a slave or creature and star BELIEVING that you are that Loved Child that God says you are.

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.  For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.  The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. (Ro 8.14-17)

 In the very moment you entered a New Pact with God through the death and resurrection of His Son, Jesus Christ, you were Born Again and the death spirit that you were on the cause of sin was regenerated by the Power of God, but now as a spirit of adoption, as an authentic, legal and legitimate Son of the King of kings and Lord of lords.

Without any doubts, you are an heir of God and a coheir along with Jesus Christ!

Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. (1 Joh 3.1).

No matter what the situation you are facing today is, precisely because of those problems, diseases and anguish that you are facing it is time to know your Father more. Not through works of justice, but through the justice that is by faith in Jesus Christ (believing God, believing His Word).

So shall I have wherewith to answer him that reproacheth me: for I trust in thy word. (Ps 119.42).

Set your faith in Jesus. Set all your hopes, life and heart in God’s Word for, not only will you never be ashamed for having believed His Word, but also, Christ will dwell in your heart by faith with the purpose that, ingrained and built on love, you are completely capable of knowing and understanding the width, length, depth and height of the Love Jesus feels for you, which exceeds all knowledge. Knowing, believing, and living this: You will be filled with God’s plentitude (Eph 3.17-19)!

 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace. (Joh 1.16)

Being filled with God’s plentitude means being filled with His grace, being filled with the Jesus’ life itself.

There’s nothing more important than knowing Him. There’s nothing more important than relate to God as a Child to his/her Father.

Doing your devotionals, reading the Bible every day, meditating and praying in His Word is the correct way to be completely capable of knowing and understanding Christ’s Love which exceeds all knowledge.

Always remember that it’s not about something you have to do, but what He has done for you and that, therefore, you only have to believe and receive.

Everything is possible to those who believe!

Let’s pray out loud:

Dear Lord Jesus, thank you because You are the Way, the Truth and the Life, no one can know the Father if it’s not through You, through Your death and your resurrection. Thank you for Your Blood, spilled to the last drop as the price with which you paid all my sins, making me just. Thank you fro Your resurrection, with which you defeated death to create me completely New, giving me Your own Life, the Plentiful and Abundant Life, the Eternal Life! Because of You, because of Your great Love with which you have loved me, I now am a Child of God, Born Again. Lord Jesus, now the Almighty God, Your Father, is also my own Father. I can, with all certainty affirm that I, _______________ (your name here), am God’s and that’s why I have defeated death, sin, disease, and any other kind of problem, the spirit of fear and incredulity, poverty, loneliness, sadness and depression, for You are greater, Holy Spirit, who are in me and with me than the one who is in the world. I am a legitimate Child of the King of kings and Lord of lords! In all things I am more than a conqueror for I can do ALL  through Jesus Christ! Abba, Father, I love you with all my strengths, thoughts and heart! In your name, Jesus, I declare and establish that I am healthy, free, prosperous and joyful! I am a Child of the King! Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgen Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012

 


Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

December 16th                                          Phil 3   /  Ez 23  /  Isa 51

 

 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario