martes, 9 de diciembre de 2014

What to expect for next year?

 

December 7th

Plentifulness!

By Riqui Ricón*

 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: (Eph 4.13)

Purpose! This is the new feature in God’s Children’s, BORN AGAIN, lives.

According to the Bible, which is God’s Word and cannot lie, now, in Jesus Christ, you have a totally new and different nature; you have been Born Again not from a corruptible seed but from the incorruptible one which is God’s Word that lives and lingers forever (1 Pe 1.23) Your root, your beginning in this New Life is Jesus Christ, for He is the Verb, God’s Word.

 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. (Joh 1.1-4,14)

If your origin is in Jesus Christ, which, then, is the purpose of your New Life? The purpose of your New Life is to develop that seed, that identity which is already in you, set there by the Holy Spirit. You are an ambassador in the name of Christ and have been made, by God, according to His Son’s, Jesus Christ, image.

 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. (Joh 14.12)

Reach the measure of Jesus Christ’s stature of plenitude is NOT a matter of trying to develop qualities which would seem you lack of or don’t have them at all. No! Reach the measure of Jesus Christ’s stature of plenitude IS a matter of believing, believing that, because of what Jesus did for you in the cross and for having beaten death by resurrecting upon the death, you are now the person God says in the Bible you already are.

 This work must continue until we are all joined together in what we believe and in what we know about the Son of God. Our goal is to become like a full-grown man—to look just like Christ and have all his perfection.(Eph 4.13 ERV)

On the other hand, achieving the unity of faith means to believe Him, believe His Word and make the Bible the greatest norm of your existence. The first step to achieve unity of faith is to start believing in His Love, for it is because of His love and only because of His Love that you are, in fact, God’s loved Child.

Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: (1 Joh 3.1a)

Did you know God loves you with THE SAME LOVE with which He loves His Son, Jesus?

 I in them and you in me, all being perfected into one—so that the world will know you sent me and will understand that you love them as much as you love me. (Joh 17.23 LB)

The Bible confronts you and makes you reflect, what higher status from Christ’s plenitude could you attain than knowing that, because of the price He paid, His sacrifice in the cross, His death and His resurrection, you already are just like He is?

 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him. Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world. (1 Joh 4.16-17)

Now you know, for it is writen in God’s Word, but, can you believe it? Can you believe what the Bible says is the Truth and that it is God’s Word of Honor?

Of course you can! You are a Child of the King! You are a Child of God!

Being perfect in the Love means receiving the identity of the Son that Jesus already paid for you. And that, my loved one, is the plenitude of Jesus Chris!

Lets pray out loud:

Dear heavenly Father, how awesome it is to know that you love me just like you love Jesus. The more I study and meditate in Your Word, the Bible, the more I know of Your Love for me and the more I wonder in the perfection of your Redemption Plan.  You have made me a New creature, this is, a new specie that did not exist before, a Child of God, Born Again. Oh dear Lord Jesus! Thank you for so much Love. Your Word is the Truth and I am the completely New person that You say I am now. I will not listen, nor believe the voices of failure and defeat that want to stop me from manifesting at the status of the perfect man that You are, Jesus Christ. I have not received the spirit of slavery to be in fear again, but I have received the spirit of adoption with which I say Abba, Father! You have called me into justice and you hold me by the hand. You are the one who keeps me and, therefore, the evil one won’t touch me. I determine, with your help Holy Spirt, to fulfill the purpose of my staying here on earth: to manifest You, Jesus, doing the things You did and even greater. So, I resist the spirit of doubt and fear. I receive Christ Plenitude. I am healthy! I am free! I am prosperous! I am joyful! I am a Child of the King! In Jesus’ name. Amen.  

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgen Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012

 


Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

December 7th                               Eph 4.1-16   /  Ez 10-11  /  Isa 42

 

 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario