lunes, 15 de diciembre de 2014

How to defeat damnation!

 

December 15th

You were made completely free!

By Riqui Ricón*

Behold, the Lord God will help me; who is he that shall condemn me? lo, they all shall wax old as a garment; the moth shall eat them up.(Isa 50.9)

Since now your helper is the Lord, you have nothing to worry about or any reason to be fearful or anguished. God’s Word, the Bible, says it like that and you can be sure it is the true:

 Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the Lordhis God: Which made heaven, and earth, the sea, and all that therein is: which keepeth truth for ever: (Ps 146.5-6)

 So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.(Heb 13.6)

Unless you’re thinking and BELIEVING that the problem or affliction you are facing today is out of God’s Power and Love’s reach. And, since the Bible, God’s Word, is the Truth, to believe like this would be a big mistake.

God is not a man, so he does not lie. He is not human, so he does not change his mind. Has he ever spoken and failed to act?  Has he ever promised and not carried it through? (Num 23.18 NLT)

Because of what Jesus did because of His Love to you, with His death and His resurrection, according to the Bible, which is God’s Word and it doesn’t lie, you are a Child of God, Born Again, and this allows you to be confident before God. You can be confident and sure before your Father, not only about the adversities and the ups and downs of life, but also, and above all, before any guilt or accusation against you.

 O Lord of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee.(Ps 84.12)

You have been bought and redeemed at a price of Blood and the pay for your sins has been given in the cross of the Calvary. You don’t have to keep on paying for something that Jesus Christ ALREADY PAID in your place!

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.(Ro 8.1)

This is why, the Scripture teaches you to not give a place to damnation for when you, as a Child of God, Born Again, sin - If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us. (1 Joh 1.10)-, the Truth is you no longer are according to your flesh but according to the Spirit, therefore, you aren’t peaceful until you regret and confess your sins.

 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. (Ro 8.2) and now, in honor to the Truth, you only wish and yearn to be more like He is.

If you don’t wish to be like Jesus is and don’t yearn to live like He lived then, you haven’t accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior; you haven’t received Him in your heart and you haven’t been Born Again. However, this is fixed if you start reading the Note of importance that is at the end of this meditation.

So, live believing God’s Word! You are free from the law of sin and death! You are free from all damnation!

If you fall and sin, don’t run away from God, run towards HIM. REPENT from the bottom of your heart and confess your sin for If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (1 Jn 1.9).

If you are fighting in some area of your personality against some recurrent sin, don’t torment yourself, you can fight with faith today, without giving the tiniest place to the damnation which says you are a hypocrite, liar, loser or any other kind of absurd evil lies. No! None of that! Always remember that you are who God says you are in His Word.

Therefore, take heart and declare with FAITH what God says in His Word about you: that you can do all (Phil 4.13); that you are more than a conqueror (Ro 8.37), that He who is in you is greater than the one in the world (1 Joh 4.4), that you have been Born Again from an incorruptible seed which is God’s Word (1 Pe 1.23), that the just one (you are just, don’t doubt it) falls seven times, and seven times he rises again (Pro 24.16).

 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. (2 Co 5.21).

Now, don’t be confused, it is not about justifying your sin but the contrary, it’s about believing God, who already made you just by giving up His own Son, Jesus, to pay for all your sins because of His love to you and like this, with your faith, you will defeat the sin in you.

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. (Jams 4.7)

That’s right my loved one, submit to God and His Word so you can, with your faith, believing God, believing His Word, resist the devil and he will run away from you.

If you are understanding the message of the Gospel, the Good News of Jesus Christ, then you can realize that knowing that your Father doesn’t condemn you doesn’t mean in any way that you can sin, but because of this, because He has made you a New Creation and you now know it, receive it and believe it, you have the factory upon sin.

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. (Gal 5.1)

You have been MADE FREE from the law of sin and death in Jesus Christ!

Let’s pray out loud:

Dear heavenly Father, I wan to tell you that I love you with all my heart and that I am amazed of the perfect, complete and finished work of your Son’s, Jesus, sacrifice in the cross. Thank you, Lord Jesus, thank you so much! What can I say to all of these? If You, oh God, are for me, who will go against me? If you didn’t spare Your own Son, but you gave him up because of Your love to me, how will You not give me with Him all things? Who will accuse me if I am chosen by God? God, You are the one that justifies me! Who will condemn me? Jesus Christ, You are the one who died, and even more, the one who resurrected, besides you are the one who sits at God’s right, the one who intercedes for me! So, in this moment I speak to that spirit of damnation and deceit to tell them that I have not received the spirit of slavery to be in fear again, but have received the spirit of adoption and that’s why I can today, with all freedom and trust, call God, Abba, Father, Dad, Daddy. Who will separate me from Christs’s love? Tribulation, anguish, persecution, hunger, nakedness, danger or sword? As it is written: We are dead all the time for our cause; We are like sheep to the slaughter. In all these things I, ______________ (your name here), am more than a conqueror through He who loved me. For which I am sure that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor the present, nor what’s to come, nor the high, nor the deep, nor any other created thing can separate me from God’s love, which is in Jesus Christ, my Lord. I submit myself to your Word, oh God, I resist disease, poverty, failure, sadness, depression, fear, and doubt. I am healthy! I am free! I am prosperous! I am joyful! I am a Child of the King! In Jesus name. Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgen Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012

 


Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

December 15th                                          Phil 2.12-30   /  Ez 21-22  /  Isa 50

 

 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario