martes, 9 de diciembre de 2014

How to shine in this Life!

 
December 9th

Shine with the Light that IS ALREADY IN YOU!

by Riqui Ricón*

 Follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children and walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light. (Eph 5.1-2, 8 NIV)

Every father’s loved child (that knows he is loved) will immitate his father: will do what he sees his father do and will speak what he hears his father speak.

 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak. (Joh 12.49-50)

The beautiful thing about the Gospel, Jesus Christ’s Good News, is that, no matter how your relationship with your natural father is or has been, according to the Bible, which is God’s Word and does not lie, if you have accepted Jesus Christ as the Lord and Savior of your life you now are a Child of God, Born Again and your Father is the Almighty, who loves you with all His Heart.

 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (Joh 3.16-17)

That’s right, God loves you so much that he preferred to give up His own Son to pay for all your sins, before losing you. Jesus didn’t come to this world to point out your failures and sins and condemn you, but to pay for them so you no longer have to pay and can receive the plentiful and abundant Life that He offers you.

See how very much our heavenly Father loves us, for he allows us to be called his children—think of it—and we really are! But since most people don’t know God, naturally they don’t understand that we are his children. (1 Joh 3.1 LB)

This world has a hard time accepting a God like that, full of Love for you. A God that does not look at your sins or failures but looks at you. A God that thought up a perfect Plan so, fulfilling all justice, you were made part of His family as a Son and Heir.

 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. (1 Co 2.14)

For the world, it is unthinkable that you now go by God’s name; some ask for signs to believe, others think we’re crazy.

But now thus saith the Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour (Isa 43.1-3a)

God has said it and it is the truth; He will fulfill it. God has spoken and He will do it in your Life and for you.

“But now listen, Jacob, my servant, Israel, whom I have chosen.  This is what the Lord says— he who made you, who formed you in the womb, and who will help you: Do not be afraid, Jacob, my servant, Jeshurun,[a] whom I have chosen. For I will pour water on the thirsty land, and streams on the dry ground; I will pour out my Spirit on your offspring, and my blessing on your descendants. They will spring up like grass in a meadow, like poplar trees by flowing streams. Some will say, ‘I belong to the Lord’; others will call themselves by the name of Jacob; still others will write on their hand, ‘The Lord’s,’ and will take the name Israel. (Isa 44.1-5 NIV)

The only Truth is the one that comes out from God’s mouth and He has established in His Word that you are His loved Child for believing and receiving the price that Jesus paid for His Love towards you.

Then, effectively, you can walk as a Child of light and love your neighbor as you love yourself, for you are what God says you are, no more, no less.

In the past you were full of darkness, but now you are full of light in the Lord. So live like children who belong to the light. (Eph 5.8)

Light does not try hard to light, it simply IS light and it lights. Love doesn’t try to love, it IS love and, therefore, it loves. You are like your Father is: full of Love and Light. Remember it isn’t something you have to do or reach but someone you already are thanks to Jesus Christ and, therefore, you can and must manifest what you already are.

 For the creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed.  For the creation was subjected to frustration, not by its own choice, but by the will of the one who subjected it, in hope  that the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the freedom and glory of the children of God. (Ro 8.19-21 NIV)

Believe God, believing His Word!

So, know yourself loved by God, for those light and love are already in you, in your New Nature. If you are facing some sort of disease, problem or affliction, you can trust that the very same God and Father who has given you the identity of Son (Daughter) has promised you to keep you and give you the victory everywhere you go.

 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest. (Jos 1.9)

and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen. (Mt 28.20 b)

You have been born from God, you no longer practice sin, for Jesus Christ keeps you and the devil won’t touch you.

 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not. (1 Joh 5.18)

This is your day, this is your time. Live as a Child of the Light!

 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ (2 Co 10.3-5)

Let’s pray out loud:

Dear heavenly Father, thank you so much because, in Jesus Christ, you have made me Your Child and I can live my life with Your Light and Your Love. I determine myself, with Your help, Holy Spirit, to walk in light and love. I shed every lie or deception, this way also with the sin that besieges me and I run with constancy and persistence the race I have ahead, setting my eyes in You, Lord Jesus, the author and consumer of my faith. I will not fear anything or anyone, for You are with me. You redeemed me. You gave me a name. I am Yours. When I go through waters You will be with me, and the rivers won’t flood me. When I go through fire it won’t burn me nor any flame burn in me, for You, Lord Jesus, are my Savior. I believe and receive this Great Love for me which makes me free, healthy, prosperous and happy for in all my problems I am more than a conqueror. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgen Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012

 


Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

December 9th                                            Eph 5.1-20   /  Ez 14-15  /  Isa 44

 

 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario