sábado, 15 de noviembre de 2014

How to live in peace!

 

November 15th.

Peace that exceeds any understanding!

By Riqui Ricón*

 And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace. (Jas 3:18)

In the first three chapters from James’ epistle in the Scripture talks about being doers of the Word in a way that our faith has works and fruit. You are God’s Child BORN AGAIN and, therefore, you are a believer doer of the Word who, by the works of the faith, will always give fruits of justice.

What does this mean? Well, being just means being approved before God, and this will always bring peace to your life. Believing that Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior means believing God, believing the Bible and, precisely because of this faith, you know that He already paid the price for all your crimes and sins, you have been justified and, because of this, you are now God’s Child BORN AGAIN. You no longer are, nor can you be, the same person you were before.

For if, by the trespass of the one man, death reigned through that one man, how much more will those who receive God’s abundant provision of grace and of the gift of righteousness reign in life through the one man, Jesus Christ! so that, just as sin reigned in death, so also grace might reign through righteousness to bring eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. (Ro 5:17-21 NIV)

The greates thing about the Gospel’s message (the Good News) is that everything has been given to you through Jesus Christ so you can reign in this life through God’s Grace to Eternal Life. You no longer are, nor can you be the same person you were before, this is this way not because of what you can do or stop being but because of what Jesus Christ ALREADY did for you.

But when Jesus heard it, he answered him, saying, Fear not (Lu 8:50a)

 

 

This is where your faith (believing God, believing His Word) can start giving gentle fruits of justice. How? A good start is through your words.

Before your words contaminated your body and bloated everything around you, but now, being born from an incorruptible seed, which is God’s word that lives and lingers forever, instead of a corruptible one, your words have God’s power to heal, forgive, free and bring love, peace and joy to everyone that surrounds you.

If I can explain myself correctly, you will understand that all this isn’t about something you need to achieve or develop, but about something that you already have because it flows in your identity, it flows in the person that you are now in Jesus Christ: God’s Child Born Again!

God has established it like that in His Word and you only have to believe it because it is the Truth. Let’s see how we can achieve it:

Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth. (Mr 9:23)

In Ephesians 4, the Bible teaches us that we have to dispose from the old man (woman) who is stale according to the deceitful desires renewing (making ourselves new) in the spirit of our mind. This means that, to dispose from that old nature you need to believe that you are the person that God says you are. Change your way of thinking!

That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;  And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness. (Eph 4:22-24)

To get this, what you have to do is top ut God’s Word in your mind, mouth and heart (read it, meditate it day and night) in a way that the first fruit from the Works of your faith is to change your way of thinking and talking.

Your  words come from your way of thinking and if you don’t make God’s Word your life’s priority the pressures that you face day by day will come and you will react in the same way that you have been reacting until now. But, as you start filling your life with God’s Word you’ll notice that you do not react the same and that your way of speaking starts to change and it shows the fruits of justice.

Until the spirit be poured upon us from on high, and the wilderness be a fruitful field, and the fruitful field be counted for a forest. Then judgment shall dwell in the wilderness, and righteousness remain in the fruitful field.  And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever. And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places (Isa 32:15-18)

This until from the Scripture has already been fulfilled; as a matter of fact it has a double fulfillment: first, when Jesus paid all your sins in the cross He opened the path to the Holy Spirit so he could come into your life; second, when you accepted this sacrifice of Love making Jesus the Lord and Savior of your life.

Peace, doss and security for ever are not things that you can manifest or develop in some way, but the results that Jesus’ Blood has upon your life. By shedding His Blood in the cross, Jesus satisfied God’s Justice. The Only Just One dying for the unjust justified you, making you just once and for all.

The result of justice is peace and its job is doss and security forever!

For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. (2Co 5:21)

You’ll say, it sounds good, but, how can I make this a reality in my life? Well, change your way of thinking! Make God’s Word the priority of your existence. Meditate in it day and night, set it on your mouth and heart because then you will prosper your path and everything you do will come out right.

This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. (Jos 1:8)

Learn from the experience of the people of Israel, when they were going to enter the promised land 10 out of the 12 spies that Moses sent spoke bad about their chances of success.

The WORDS of these 10 people were the ones that planted doubt and fear in a people that had already experienced great victories through the miracles and wonders that God made. This words of doubt, incredibility and fear prevented an entire nation to take possession of what God had promised them.

 And the Lord heard the voice of your words, and was wroth, and sware, saying, Surely there shall not one of these men of this evil generation see that good land, which I sware to give unto your fathers. Save Caleb the son of Jephunneh; he shall see it, and to him will I give the land that he hath trodden upon, and to his children, because he hath wholly followed the Lord. (Deu 1:34-36)

However, there were two, Joseph and Caleb, who thought completely differently (had a different spirit) and spoke words of faith and truth trying to encourage the people into believing God. These two were the only ones from that generation that, thanks to their words, entered the promised land.

 

 

So, it is your faith (believing God, believing His Word) manifested in your words, the one that gives you Access to victory and the peace that exceeds all understanding, in honor to the Truth,

 O Lord of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee. (Ps 84:12)

Lets pray out loud:

Heavenly Father, I declare today, with all Your authority, that I am the Child of the only, Living and True God. I am BORN AGAIN and my words are loaded with power and authority to make all things happen. I dispose, with the Holy Spirit’s help, to set God’s Word in my mind, MOUTH and heart so, no matter the circumstances I may be facing today, my thoughts, my words and my acts will give a fruit of peace and justice. Lord Jesus I trust in You, You are all my trust, I don’t live without You. I am blessed! A thousand times happy! Because Jesus Christ is the rock of my salvation. The heaven and the earth shall pass but Your Word will never pass. So, I won’t set my eyes or my trust in the situation, problem or affliction that I am facing today, because I, __________________(your name here), will be prospered, by God’s Word, like the tree planted near the waters I will set my roots and I will not notice when the heat comes but my leave shall be green and in the year of the drought I will not get tired nor will I stop giving fruit. Therefore, I resist devil’s lies and declare myself, according to Your Word, the Bible, healthy! Free! Prospered! Joyful! God’s Child Born Again not from a corruptible seed but from an incorruptible one, which is God’s Word, that lives and lingers forever! Neither sin, nor death have anything on me. There is no way I can lose in this life for I, __________ (your name here), am more than conqueror in ALL things through He who loves me, Jesus Christ. Amen!

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgen Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012

 


Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

November 15th                                            Jas 3   /  Jer 25-26  /  Ps 131

 

 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario