viernes, 7 de noviembre de 2014

How to be perfectly and completely prepared for every good deed!

 
November 7th

God has spoken on your behalf!

By Riqui Ricón*

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:  that the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works. (2 Ti 3:16-17)

Today, I ask our Heavenly Father and the Holy Ghost that is in you to help you to never reject the important role the Bible plays in your life. I ask that you can make this study and meditation of God’s Word a more important issue every day.

I know that you work or study, that your days start very early and that you have a family to take care of, projects to do and a household to support and you barely have time to finish every day’s tasks.

However, for all of this things, you need wisdom, guidance, strength, health, restitution, prosperity, peace and joy. And you will only get these through God’s Word.

Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge:
and their honourable men are famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst. (Isa 5.13)

Many of God’s children, born again, honest and sincere believers are often tripping on this worlds aflictions and cannot show this peace that a life in victory should bring into their lives.

I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. (Joh 16:33)

It is in the Bible, God’s Word, that you can find all the answers to each of today’s needs and challenges. In It you can find wisdom and guidance so you can make the right choices. The Joy and Peace you have received as a right for being God’s New Born Child are only found in the Bible.

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path… The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple… Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them… Thy testimonies have I taken as an heritage forever: for they are the rejoicing of my heart. (Ps 119.105, 130,165,111)

 

Reading and meditating daily on the Bible will bring light to your path. It will light up your understanding, it will bring peace to your life and you will never stumble with anything. The Bible is your real inheritance and It will bring joy to your heart.

Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed… And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. (Joh 8.31-32)

The Bible is the only Truth that will set you free!

 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts… Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation… For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. (2Pe1.19-21)

Always remember that, even if He wanted it, God can not lie, for every Word that comes out of His mouth has the power to fulfill itself. It is God’s Word!

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life… For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (Joh 3.16-17)

So, If the Bible says that God loves you so much that he gave his only begotten son before he lost you, then you can be completely and absolutely convinced that God loves you so!

Since faith comes from listening to God’s Word you can be sure that:

1. Out of  love, you have been made God’s Child,

Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. (1 Jo 3.1)

2. You have won and will win because God is with you,

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. (1 Jo 4.4)

3.  There isn’t anything you cannot do well,

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. (Php4.13)

4. No matter what disease, anguish or tribulation is upon you today, God keeps you and protects you against any adversity.

The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand… The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night… The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul… The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore. (Ps 121.5-8)

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not. (1 Jo 5:18)

 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. (Ps 23:4)

This is why, even though today you might be facing problems or diseases or afflictions, you can have joy and peace. That’s right, joy and peace in the middle of this huge afflictions. How can this be possible? It is only possible when you know for sure that you have God’s Word, The Word of Honor of your Heavenly Father, working for you.

 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. (Ro 8:37)

 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose (Ro 8:28)

So, there is no way that you can lose in this world!

Then, what happens to those who do not know the Truth? They are taken captive by  a spirit of fear that fills their lives with doubts and fear. But this will not be like this for you. You are chosen by God and your life has changed completely thanks to the Blood of the Lamb of God, Jesus Christ.

You are a legitimate son (daughter) of God, Born Again!

Lets pray out loud:

Beloved Heavenly Father, I want to thank you today for the Truth of Your Word, which is Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior. I determine to make of this day the best of all my days for I have Your Word to achieve it. I repent from all my sins and I ask your forgiveness, specially for giving in to doubt and fear. According to Your Word, the Bible, I declare myself healthy from all disease, I prosper from all poverty and shortage, I am free to live the plentiful and abundant life that You, Lord Jesus, won for me. I will read and meditate in Your Word every day of my life and I will keep it in my heart  so I can do everything that it is written in It so I can make my path prosper and everything I do will go well. I will not be afraid, I will believe. There is no problem, anguish or disease that will defeat me, with Your Love. In Jesus Name, Amen.

 Important Footnote:

How can I be a Son of God? How do I establish a relationship with the Almighty?

Just say the following prayer out loud paying attention and setting your heart into what you are telling God:

Lord Jesus, I believe you are the Son of God. That you came into this world through virgin Mary to pay for all my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why I tell you today that I accept! I accept your sacrifice in the cross! I accept your precious Blood spilled to the last drop because of Your Love to me. I open up my heart and ask you to enter because I want You to be my one and only Savior from today on, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you almighty God, because with this simple prayer and faith confession I have moved from death to Life, I have been moved from shadows to Your admirable Light. I have been born again! God, I am now Your Son (Daughter)! You are now my Father! I shall never be alone! I will never live defeated! In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

*Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime   © 2012

 


Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

November 7th                                  2 Tim 3  /  Jer 9-10/  Ps 123

 

 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario