miércoles, 19 de noviembre de 2014

What is salvation?

 
November 19th.

Way more than Heaven!

By Riqui Ricón*

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light; Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy. (1 Pe 2:9-10)

The word gospel means good news and this is indeed the gospel of Jesus Christ, Good News! You have been chosen and acquired by God as a royal priesthood and a holy nation in order to be His ambassador on earth.

So we are Christ’s ambassadors; God is making his appeal through us. We speak for Christ when we plead, “Come back to God!” (2 Co 5:20 NLT)

So, as you can see, your life in this world is not about doing everything that’s possible to go to heaven at the end of your life, but your life in this world is to live a life with purpose, full life and abundant, because now, having Born Again and with Jesus in your heart, as King and Lord of your life, you are totally fit to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light.

For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you. We continually ask God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all the wisdom and understanding that the Spirit gives, so that you may live a life worthyof the Lord and please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience (Col 1:9-11 NIV)

And what will that inheritance be?

 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints (Eph 1:18)

What is that hope to which He has called you? What are the riches of the glory of your heritage? Lets see,

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (Joh 3:16-17)

God loves you so much that he preferred to deliver His own Son rather than lose you, and if you notice, the Scripture says that now, yes, NOW you enjoy the Eternal Life that Jesus Christ purchased for you by paying all your sins in that cross

For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. (Ro 6:23 LB)

The Bible is the Word of God, and It does not lie, it does not say you will get Eternal Life for your righteous acts; it says you already have eternal life for all that the Just One did for you. So as It doesn’t say that one day you will be chosen lineage, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God but emphatically states that YOU ALREADY ARE, in the same way as it eternal life has already been given to you, as a gift. It's yours!

The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children.  Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory. (Ro 8:16-17 NIV)

Legitimate and legally you are a Son of God and have the full right to inherit what your Father has prepared for you.

For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son,that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters. (Ro 8:29 NIV)

Then the hope to which God has called you, the riches of the glory of your inheritance, is the eternal life that only a Son of God Born Again can enjoy. Now you are loved and considered by God in exactly the same way He loves and considers His Son Jesus.

 I in them and you in me, all being perfected into one—so that the world will know you sent me and will understand that you love them as much as you love me. (Joh 17:23 LB)

 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world. (1 Joh 4:17)

If you meditate this well, this will necessarily have to change your perspective of what your life is. Since your days will never come to an end, then a greater purpose than mere subsistence or survival belongs to you. Putting all your problems and expectations under the guidelines of Eternity (which is yours), will make evident the reality of justice and love of God in your life bringing the joy and peace that will allow you to achieve your purpose.

 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. (Ro 8:28)

Thus, for the Presence of the Holy Spirit in your life, you are a Son of God, you have a purpose in life and you're strengthened with all power according to the might of His glory, for all endurance and patience with joy, so that you live a life worthy of the Lord pleasing him in all, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God (Col 1.9-14). This is what the Bible says, which is the Word of God, and does not lie, therefore, this is THE TRUTH.

No matter how your life was before, now you belong to God and you have attained mercy. Always remember that God loves you so much that he preferred to give His own Son, Jesus Christ, to pay for all your sins, rather than lose you. And this he did with all the intention to make you His Son.

 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings. (Heb 2:10)

See how very much our heavenly Father loves us, for he allows us to be called his children—think of it—and we really are! But since most people don’t know God, naturally they don’t understand that we are his children. (1 Joh 3:1 LB)

Now as the Son of God BORN AGAIN you have every right to a full and abundant life here and now, on planet Earth.

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. (Joh 10:10)

 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. (3 Joh 1:2)

In the Old Testament, the reading of today, the Bible teaches us a little more about the broader meaning of the salvation that Jesus purchased for you by paying ALL your sins on the cross and the Eternal purpose set out for you:

Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth. (Jer 33:6)

Health, prosperity, abundance of peace and truth are just some of the rights that include being a part of the chosen lineage, royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people acquired by God, and now, truly you can live a full and abundant life as Son of God the Highest.

You do not have to resign to suffer any disease just because your physical body feels so or doctors confirm it. That could be your momentary reality but it is not the Truth, for Truth says:

Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. (1 Pe 2:24)

So no matter what your situation is or how you feel today, know for sure that you can, in the name of Jesus, once and for all, acknowledge yourself and believe that you are a chosen lineage, a royal priesthood, a Son of God and RECEIVE, at this time, what Jesus won for you, your health, prosperity, joy, peace and love.

Do not fear! Just believe! For when you believe, all things are possible! Be healthy! Be free! Be prosper! Get what is rightfully yours! Be assured that you will live beyond the sky! In the name of Jesus!

Pray outloud:

Dear Heavenly Father, each day I realize more and more of the greatness and beauty of Your love for me. I cannot stop thanking you and telling you how much I love you. Only You, Almighty God, might have planned and carried out so perfect and wonderful plan, through which now I know who I am and why I'm here for You, Jesus Christ, and only by you, I am a child of God Born Again. I am a chosen lineage, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for You, my God, that I may announce the praises of Him who called me out of darkness into His marvelous light; I ______________ (your name here) that once was nothing, but now I'm the Son of the one living and true God, I ______________ (your name here) who once had not obtained mercy, but now, through Jesus Christ have reached your mercy. I have eternal life and I can live it and I will live fully and abundantly. In Your name, my Lord Jesus. Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgen Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012

 


Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

November 19th                                            1 Pe 2   /  Jer 33-34  /  Ps 135

 

 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario