miércoles, 12 de noviembre de 2014

How to face life!

 
November 12th

All the good that is in you!

By Riqui Ricón*

That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus. (Phm 1:6)

This verse contains a wonderful secret, the active faith, the efficient faith, shows you that all the good is ALREADY in you by Jesus Christ. Pay close attention to how wonderful this is, for, once more, the Bible, God’s Word, reveals this perfect and full of love plan that only God could conceive for you.

This is what I mean,

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God (1 Joh 5:1a)

In fact, just like the Scripture says, the Bible, which does not lie, when you acknowledge, by faith, Jesus as your Lord and Savior you were born from God. YOU WERE BORN AGAIN! And this is where all the good that’s in you begins.

In yesterday’s Bible reading we read that through Jesus we were reclaimed and renewed, which means we were made TOTALLY NEW. It’s not a simple touch up or alteration, as you would say, but we were made TOTALLY NEW.

Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. (1 Pe 1:23)

This wonderful miracle was possible thanks to God’s Love and that the seed which was used to make of you a whole new person was nothing less than the foolproof, inalterable, eternal and perfect Word of God.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.  For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (Joh 3:16-17)

I can’t stop reminding you, over and over, that God loves you so much that he prefered to deliver His own Son, to pay all of your sins, before losing you.

But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved you, even when you were dead in offenses and sins, He gave you a life together with Christ- by grace you are saved- and He resurrected you together with Him, and in the same way He had you sit in the heavenly places with Jesus Christ to show in the years to come the abundant riches of His grace in kindness to you in Jesus Christ. (Eph 2:4-7)

Think it through, the Lord was not going to give up His own Son to rescue you from the slavery of sin to then leave you with the same nature that had bounded you as a slave. In any other way, Jesus sacrifice would’ve been illogical and useless. No, my loved one, God’s plan for your life is so amazingly perfect as the Lord Jesus Christ Himself.

When you believed in God, by believing His Word, and accepted Jesus Christ as the Lord and Savior of your life, you stopped being a sinner doomed to eternal death and now you are God’s Child, Born Again. Just like Jesus!

Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.(1 Joh 4:17)

Being God’s Child Born Again means that you are now a new specie that didn’t exist before, designed and equipped by God to be more than victorious to establish the Kingdom of Heaven upon this earth and manifest ALL THE GOOD that is in you by Jesus Christ.

So man lieth down, and riseth not: till the heavens be no more, they shall not awake, nor be raised out of their sleep. (Joh 14:12)

Because of ALL of the good that is already in you, thanks to Jesus Christ, you are called to do the same things He did and even greater, for you and Jesus are Children of the same Father.

Now, I just want to remind you that it doesn’t matter if you don’t feel or see yourself that way, for it isn’t by sight but by faith (by believing in God, believing His Word). In other words, this day or at this moment of your life it isn’t important how you feel or see yourself, what’s really important is all that God says in His Word about you. For it is the Truth and, besides, if God said it, then He will fulfill, if God spoke, then, He will execute it.

You are no longer a bad man (woman), or a habitual sinner. This is what the devil WANTS YOU TO KEEP ON BELIEVING. No! None of that! In honor to the Truth, you are what God SAYS you are:

See how very much our heavenly Father loves us, for he allows us to be called his children—think of it—and we really are! But since most people don’t know God, naturally they don’t understand that we are his children. (1 Joh 3:1 LB)

God Himself call you His Own Son!

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. (2 Co 5:17)

All your past has been burried and now you have a whole new life ahead of you. You have been created Again!

Realice that this does not mean that you have to make yourself new in some way, but that God has already done that for you because of His Love for you. He did it in the cross! He did it by declaring it with His Mouth and put it on writing in His Word, the Bible! He did it by resurrecting from the dead and defeating death for you!

 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage. (Heb 2:14-15)

Now you are Eternal. Death is defeated and you can live a Plentiful Life completely free from fear to death.

Amazing, right?

So, regardless of the disease, the problem or the situation that you may be facing today, you must know and believe that, by God’s Word, you shall come forward with victory in your hands. The heaven and earth may vanish, but His Word will never vanish.

Today is the day! It is time for you to manifest all the good that is in you.

If you can believe, everything is possible for those who believe!

Lets pray outloud:

Beloved Heavenly Father, every day that passes I understand more and more about the great and infinite Love that You have for me. Lord Jesus, I am truly amazed by you when I understand the reach of what you did for me in the cross has. What, then, will I say to this? If You are with me, who will be against me? Father, You didn’t even spare Your own Son, but you handed him over at the cross for me. How will you not give me all things along with him? Who will accuse me if I am God’s chosen? God justifies me. Who will condemn me? Christ, because of love You died and payed the price for ALL my sins; more so, you also resurrected me to give me a new life, eternal live, plentiful and abundant; besides, You, Jesus, are to the right of The Father and You intercede for me. Who will separate me from Christ’s Love? Tribulation, anguish, persecution, hunger, nudity, danger or sword? As it is written: Because of you I am dead all the time: I am as a sheep walking to the slaughter house. But, in all this things I, ______________ (your name here), am more than victorious through He who loved me. For which I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels, nor princedom, nor power, nor the present, nor the things that are to come, nor the high, nor the deep, nor any other thing created can separate me from Your Love, oh God, which is in Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior. I am willing to believe, receive, and live this eternal Life, plentiful and complete that You, Jesus Christ, have bought for me. So, I believe and declare that the law of the Spirit of Life in Jesus Christ has made me free from the law of sin and death. I have not received the spirit of bondage to be in fear again, but I have receive the Spirit of Adoption with which I can say Abba Father! I am healthy! I am free! I am prosperous! I am joyful! I am God’s Child! In Jesus name, Amen!

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgen Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012

 


Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

November 12th                                            Phm   /  Jer 19-20  /  Ps 128

 

 
 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario