martes, 11 de noviembre de 2014

How to conquer sin!

 
November 11th

Through the purification of rebirth and through the renovation with the Holy Spirit!

By Riqui Ricón*

The sin of Judah is written with a pen of iron, and with the point of a diamond: it is graven upon the table of their heart, and upon the horns of your altars (Jer 17:1)

The Bible, the Word of God, which never lies, establishes that the problem of sin is so deeply rooted in the heart of man, that only through sublime and powerful divine intervention, can we rid ourselves of it.

But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour  That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life. (Tit 3:4-7)

Thus today’s Bible says,

 But when the time came for the kindness and love of God our Savior to appear,  then he saved us—not because we were good enough to be saved but because of his kindness and pity—by washing away our sins and giving us the new joy of the indwelling Holy Spirit, whom he poured out upon us with wonderful fullness—and all because of what Jesus Christ our Savior did  so that he could declare us good in God’s eyes—all because of his great kindness; and now we can share in the wealth of the eternal life he gives us, and we are eagerly looking forward to receiving it. (Ti 3:4-7 LB)

 

No matter how many just causes you partake in, or how hard you try, the solution to the problem of sin is beyond your reach. This is why God, through faith and the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, the spilling of His blood, cleansed you of ALL of your sins, making you just in His eyes, so that this way (and only this way), through resurrection, can He make you a Child of His BORN AGAIN.

Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. (1 Pe 1:23)

Only God could design such a plan, out of Love and Redemption, with which He was able to free you, once and for all, of the power of death and the sin that governs it. Only God loves you so much that, even when you die with crimes and sins, he has given you life along with Christ.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (Joh 3:16-17)

God love you so, that He gave His own son, before losing you!

The the death and rebirth of His Son, Jesus Christ, God made you be born again, and not from a corruptible seed, but from the incorruptible source that is His Word, who lives and lasts forever.

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. (Eph 2:8-9)

 

To be saved through grace means to be declared just by God and to receive the Fullness of Life that He wishes onto you, as a gift of Love for having believed in His Word and His Love.

Being saved through grace means placing all of your trust in Him, instead of in your own doing, or in your allegedly just actions.

Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is. For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit. (Jer 17:7-8)

You can be sure my dear friend that trusting in God, believing in Him, believing His Word, is the highest Blessing you can have. For He has never lied, nor will He lie, you are the tree that was planted next to the water currents, and who gives his fruit in his own time and whose leaves never fall.

I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. (Joh 15:1-3)

It is the cleansing through regeneration (rebirth), that has purified you. Because of this you can, and you must root yourself next to the current of life that is The Word of God. Etch it into your mind, mouth and heart, think about it day and night, for this way you will never notice when the heat approaches (problems), but you will stand strong and full of faith; and during that year of drought (conflict), you will not tire, nor will you stop bearing fruits.

 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. (Jos 1:8)

I think that The Bible is clear in His precisión, God, your Father, wishes for you to prosper in your path, he wishes for everything to be alright. That is why He gives you the secret for success in your life: Make of the Bible your highest law of existence! Read it, contemplate it day and night, for only then will you prosper in your path, and everything will be alright.

That is the Grace of God!

Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the Lordkeep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain. It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep. (Ps 127:1-2)

The problema of sin was completely solved on that cross. It was God who solved through the Love he has for you. No matter how hard you worked, you would have accomplished nothing, nor will you accomplish it, for it is only thanks to His Grace and our faith in Jesus Christ.

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. (Ro 8:1-2)

Through the Grace of God you are now in Christ, you are no longer in sin, for you are no longer satisfied with your flesh, but rather with the Holy Spirit. You have been created anew as a Child of God, and have been made free of the law of sin and death, through a superior law that is the law of the Spirit in the Life of Jesus Christ.

Sin will never be able to grab a hold of you ever again!

All of this is received through faith, which is nothing more than believing God, believing His Word. For if God has said it, then He will execute.

So, fear not, simply believe. Believe that you are the person God says you now are. Believe that you are that incorruptible Reborn Child of God, that God says in His Word what you now are, and start living as such. Only this way will sin be expelled from you.

Let us pray:

Oh Heavenly Father, I am Your Loving Child and can fully trus in You. You do not lie, so all you have said about me in Your Word is the Truth, and all shall come true. Lord Jesus I trust in You, You are my faith, without You I cannot live. I am fortunate! Blissful a thousand times over! For the stone in my salvation is Jesus Christ. Heaven and Earth shall pass. However, Your word will remain forevermore. So place not my eyes, nor my trust, in the situation or the problem that I am facing, for I, ________________ (say your name here) will be prosper by the Word of God, like the seed that has been planted near the river, I shall root myself and won’t see when the heat cometh, but shall see when my leaf is green; and in the year of drought I will not tire, nor stop bearing fruit. Thus I resist the devil’s lies and declare myself true to Your Word, the Bible, that: I am healthy! I am free! I am prosperous! I am blissful! I am a Child of God Reborn, no from a corruptible seed, but of the incorruptible source that is the Word of God who lives and remains forever! Neither sin nor death hold anything in me. There is no way I can lose in life, for in EVERYTHING I, ___________________ (say your name here) am victor through He who loves me, Jesus Christ. Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgen Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012

 


Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

November 11th                                            Tit 3  /  Jer 17-18  /  Ps 127

 

 
 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario