martes, 4 de noviembre de 2014

What do you need to keep moving forward?





November 3rd

Only One Word from The Lord is enough!

Por Riqui Ricón*

Consider mine affliction, and deliver me: for I do not forget thy law. Plead my cause, and deliver me: quicken me according to thy word. Salvation is far from the wicked: for they seek not thy statutes. Great are thy tender mercies, O Lord: quicken me according to thy judgments. Consider how I love thy precepts: quicken me, O Lord, according to thy lovingkindness. Thy word is true from the beginning:and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. (Ps 119:153-156, 159-160)

To the believers, the ones that have made Jesus the Lord and Savior of our lives and, therefore, have been Born Again as Children of God, there is no doubt that the Bible is the Word of God and the Truth.

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee:
because he trusteth in thee.
(Isa 26:3)

Even in the middle of problems and afflictions you can have such joy and peace because you know the Truth and know that you are more tan conqueror, because God established it like that in His Word.

And they shall fight against thee; but they shall not prevail against thee; for I am with thee, saith the Lord, to deliver thee. (Jer 1:19)

In that night, Jesus walked on the water and his disciples, fearful, thought they were looking at a ghost. He cheered them up by telling them, “don’t be scared, it is Me. But Peter answered, “if it is You, send for me to go to You and walk on the water.” Jesus told him, “Come”. That was all that Peter needed, ONE WORD from Jesus and then he started walking on water.

In the same way you, as Peter, only need to BELIEVE God. The problem comes when the strong wind (the problems, illness, or any other affliction) can convince you that, just for this time, they are bigger than God’s Word and they fill you with fear. Fear leads to doubt and doubt shuts your faith off.

 And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water. And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.  But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me. And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt? (Mt 14:28-31)

When Jairus Heard that her daughter had died and there was no more hope, Jesus stopped the spirit of fear and doubt by saying: “Jairus, do not fear, only believe!”

While he was still speaking to her, a messenger arrived from the home of Jairus, the leader of the synagogue. He told him, “Your daughter is dead. There’s no use troubling the Teacher now.”  But when Jesus heard what had happened, he said to Jairus, “Don’t be afraid. Just have faith, and she will be healed.” (Lu 8:49-50 NLT)

God’s Word vivifies you, it gives you life so you don’t have to fear and you come out victorious in the middle of the most terrible circumstances. This is why the psalmist prayed: Consider mine affliction, and deliver me:
for I do not forget thy law..
.

Truth is that God does not lie, and trusting in Him is not hard because if God said it, then He will deliver, If God spoke he will do it.

Let thy mercies come also unto me, O Lord, even thy salvation, according to thy word.  So shall I have wherewith to answer him that reproacheth me: for I trust in thy word (Ps 119:41-42)

You will never be shamed for having put all your trust in your God and Father’s Word of Honor.

 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. (Joh 16:33)

So, If God says in His Word that you can do all in Jesus, then, you can do all in Jesus Christ who makes you strong!

If God says in His Word that He carried your diseases and suffered your pain and by His wound you have been healed, then, for sure He carried your diseases, suffered your pain and by His wound you HAVE ALREADY BEEN HEALED!

Faith is this simple, like a mustard seed. The man or woman who trusts in God is blissful, blessed and a thousand times happy. Even if you walk in the shadow of the valley of death, you will not be afraid because Jesus, your King and Savior, is with you.

This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. (Jos 1:8)

This is why you urgently need to make the Bible your máximum standard of existence. By reading it and meditating on it every day of your life, for then, and only then (not before, not after and not in any other way) you will prosper your path and everything will come out right.

Lets pray outloud:

Dear Heavenly Father, I trust in You. I know that Your Word, the Bible is the Truth and therefore I  believe It and keep It as máximum standard of my life. I know that everything will go well for me and I will make my path prosper. And even if I am dealing with problems or afflictions today, I declare that I will come forth victoriously and in freedom, in health and in prosperity in Your name Jesus Christ, because it is written about me that I am more than conquerer in all things through Him that loves me. I resist and cast away from my life every illness, poverty, sadness, depression, loneliness, fear and anguish. I cover my being, spirit, soul and body with Jesus’ Blood and I call and receive the health love, peace and joy that You, Jesus Christ, bought for me by dying in the cross. And I believe and declare that I am healthy! I am free! I am prosper! I am joyfull! I am a Son (Daughter) of God, Born Again! And all this because of You, My Lord Jesus. Amen.

Important Footnote:

How can I be a Son of God? How do I establish a relationship with the Almighty?

Just say the following prayer out loud paying attention and setting your heart into what you are telling God:

Lord Jesus, I believe you are the Son of God. That you came into this world through virgin Mary to pay for all my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why I tell you today that I accept! I accept your sacrifice in the cross! I accept your precious Blood spilled to the last drop because of Your Love to me. I open up my heart and ask you to enter because I want You to be my one and only Savior from today on, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you almighty God, because with this simple prayer and faith confession I have moved from death to Life, I have been moved from shadows to Your admirable Light. I have been born again! God, I am now Your Son (Daughter)! You are now my Father! I shall never be alone! I will never live defeated! In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

*Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime   © 2011

 


Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

November 3rd                                                 1 Tim 5.1-22  /  Jer 1.-2 /  Ps 119.145-176

 

 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario