lunes, 10 de noviembre de 2014

How to face life’s problems!

 
November 10th

With Joy!

By Riqui Ricón*

You, however, must teach what is appropriate to sound doctrine…  In everything set them an example by doing what is good. In your teaching show integrity, seriousness and soundness of speech that cannot be condemned, so that those who oppose you may be ashamed because they have nothing bad to say about us. (Ti2:1, 7-8 NIV)

Your words came to me, and I ate them up. They made me very happy. I was glad to be called by your name, Lord God All-Powerful. (Jer 15:16ERV)

Dismiss all the charges against me, Lord, for I have tried to keep your laws and have trusted you without wavering… Cross-examine me, O Lord, and see that this is so; test my motives and affections too…  For I have taken your loving-kindness and your truth as my ideals. (Ps 26:1-3 TLB)

The Bible, which is God’s Word and doesn’t lie, emphatically states that you are more than victorious in all problem, anguish, or disease, through He who loved you, Jesus Christ (Ro 8:37), besides it assures you that you have overcome through the Blood of the Lamb and THE WORD OF YOUR TESTIMONY (Rev 12:11)

Today’s readings, like these statements that God has made about you, are inviting you to love and treasure God’s Word. God’s Word is healthy and irreproachable and, by setting them in your mind, heart, and mouth you can present yourself, in all things, as an example of good deeds and integrity, for It is alive and efficient to guide you in your destiny.

 For whatever God says to us is full of living power: it is sharper than the sharpest dagger, cutting swift and deep into our innermost thoughts and desires with all their parts, exposing us for what we really are. (Heb 4:12 TLB)

We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts. (2Pe 1:19)

This way, when your opponent comes to remind you of your sins and failures, God’s Word flows from your mouth in a way that you state and establish what God has said about you and, besides, it is the only truth. This way you will make de devil be ashamed and have nothing bad to say about you.

 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. (1 Jo 4:4)

Whatever problems, diseases, afflictions or challenges that you are facing today, the issue to solve is not at all complicated: Who will you believe? Satan, that says you are a miserable, good for nothing, failure sinner? Or God, Your Father, who states in His Word that you can do ALL, that you have already defeated and that nothing or no one can face you for He is with you?

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (Joh3:16-17)

It is not only that God is with you, but the most wonderful thing is that He is with you because He loved you so much that he preferred to give up His own Son before losing you, and he didn’t do this to condemn you but to give you plentiful and abundant life.

See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him. (1jo 3:1 NIV)

Not only is God with you and loves you in a way that he paid your sins to give you Eternal Life, Plentiful and Abundant Life, but also you have been called, by the very God, His own Child.

 

It is because of this, in honor of the Truth, that you can fill with joy and happiness your heart by filling it with the Bible, for you will never be ashamed for trusting in the Word of Honor of the only True God. This day you can say confidently: big things the Lord has done with me, and I will be joyful.

O Lord of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee. (Ps 84:12)

Lets pray out loud:

Beloved Heavenly Father, I call upon joy to my life and heart, for blissful and a thousand times happy the man(woman) who trusts in You. I know now that even if I walk in the valley of the shadow of death I will not fear any evil for You, Lord, are with me. Everything I have sowed with tears, I will reap with joy. There isn’t a problem, disease, anguish or tribulation that can make me lose what You, Jesus Christ, won for me by conquering in that cross. I am healthy, I am free, I am prosperous in all things, I have the Lord’s joy and peace that overcome any understanding in me. I reject from my life fear, anxiety, resentment and bitterness. I am God’s Child Born Again not from a corruptible seed but from the incorruptible seed which is God’s Word that lives and lingers forever. This is my inheritance! I will be joyful! In Jesus name. Amen.

 Important Footnote:

How can I be a Son of God? How do I establish a relationship with the Almighty?

Just say the following prayer out loud paying attention and setting your heart into what you are telling God:

Lord Jesus, I believe you are the Son of God. That you came into this world through virgin Mary to pay for all my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why I tell you today that I accept! I accept your sacrifice in the cross! I accept your precious Blood spilled to the last drop because of Your Love to me. I open up my heart and ask you to enter because I want You to be my one and only Savior from today on, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you almighty God, because with this simple prayer and faith confession I have moved from death to Life, I have been moved from shadows to Your admirable Light. I have been born again! God, I am now Your Son (Daughter)! You are now my Father! I shall never be alone! I will never live defeated! In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

*Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime   © 2012

 


Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

November 10th                                            Ti 2  /  Jer 15-16  /  Ps 126

 

 
 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario