miércoles, 5 de noviembre de 2014

How to reach Victory!

 
November 5th

Believing in God!

By Riqui Ricón*

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2 Ti 1:7)

Beloved, according to the Bible, God’s Word, which does not lie, when you accepted Jesus as the Lord and Savior of your life, all your sins were paid. You were, in this way, justified, forgiven, and sanctified.

God did all of this because of His Love for you and with the only purpose that you would receive the gift of Eternal Life by Being Born Again as a Child of the King.

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. (2 Co 5:17)

It is because of this New Birth marvelous transformation that you have been made a new specie, that didn’t exist before, and you haven’t received a spirit of cowardice but God has given you, in your new nature, a spirit of power, love and temperance.

You are a child of the King!

However, there are believers of the faith that, when they hear this revelation, they react thinking: “well, if I’m sincere, I love God with all my heart, but I feel neither saint, nor just, nor can I tell any kind of power or love in my life. I’m still struggling with my old nature.”

Well then, pay close attention to today’s short reflection of the daily readings for here is the key to success to live that kind of life in power and love and temperance!

 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God  not by works, so that no one can boast. (Eph 2:8-9 NIV)

The New Nature, as the salvation, is received by faith (believing in God and His Word) You receive it, not because of what you have done or will do, or how you feel about yourself; you receive it only when you believe it, because God set it to be that way. And if God says it, then you believe it, accept it and receive it. For example, no matter how you see yourself or feel about yourself today, the only Truth is that: 

o   You are God’s beloved one. God loves you so much that He rather lose His own Son before losing you!

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.  For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (Joh 3:16-17)

 

 

o   Because of your faith, for believing in God and His Word, you have been Born from God. You are an authentic and legitimate child of God, Born Again.

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God (1 Jo 5:1a)

 

o   You were Born Again not from a corrupted seed but from an uncorrupted seed which is the Word of God that lives and prevails forever.

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God (1 Jo 5:1a)

So, what you feel, live or manifest by your actions is not really relevant because that is not the Truth. The Truth is that which God has declared about you in His Word, for all His Word is the Truth.

Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord:  (for we walk by faith, not by sight) (2 Co 5:6-7)

So, the key of success is to know and believe that what God says in the Bible about you is the Truth and that it will be completely fulfilled. The sky and the earth will cease to exist before God’s Word stops being fulfilled.

This is reason why, without faith (without believing in God, believing in His Word) it is impossible to please God.

For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. (Ro 1:17)

Therefore, I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. (Ga 2:20)

Your old sinful nature is death, it was nailed in the cross, and if you fight against it you will not defeat it, for it has already been defeated! It is death! Do you get it?

The thing is that the devil will try, with all his might, to convince you that you are still the same person you were before and if you believe him, instead of believing in your Heavenly Father, then Satan will convince you of your failure and take you to damnation grounds to give you conscious of sin, instead of conscious of justice in Jesus Christ.

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: whom resist stedfast in the faith (1 Pe 5:8-9a)

Remember that the only weapon Satan can use against you is lying, and this only acquires power if you believe the lies.

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. (1 Jo 4:4)

You are a Child of God, Born Again and the only way Satan can defeat someone as strong, powerful, and amazing as you is to full you and convince you to believe with all your being that you are much weaker and less significant than him.

For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:  (for the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ (2 Co 10:3-5)

Your faith in God’s Word (believing that what He says is True) is your most powerful weapon, which you can use to submit the spirit of fear and incredibility that tries to full you.

For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. (1 Jo 5:4)

You are a Child of God Born Again and you defeat this world from its evil, getting victory through your faith, through believing God, believing His Word.

Therefore, it is with your faith (believing God and believing His Word) that you calla ll the things that aren’t as if they were and you start receiving and establishing what God has already said about you since eternity, for example:

Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. (1 Jo 3:1)

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. (Ro 8:15)

So, whatever your situation may be, problem or disease that you are facing today, you decide! Who are you going to believe?

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2 Ti 1:7)

Lets pray outloud:

Beloved Heavenly Father, I know who I have believed, and I am sure that You are powerful to save my deposit for that day. I shall never be ashamed for trusting in Your Word, on the contrary, joyful, a thousand times happy is the man or woman that trusts in You. In the middle of any circumstance I will look up to the mountains, Where will my aid come from? My aid comes from You, Lord Jesus, who have made the heavens and the earth. You will not let my foot fall into a slippery road, nor will you fall asleep. You are the one that keeps me safe. He who keeps _______________________ (your name here) safe will not snooze or fall asleep. Father, You are my keeper, You are my shadow and my right hand. The sun will not wear me down during the day nor the moon during the night. Jehovah, You shall keep me from all evil, You shall keep my soul. God you will guard my entrance and my exit from now and forever more. So I call upon all the good, the grace and the mercy that You have set upon me. I proclaim that I am healthy, in every cell, tissue, organ and system of my body, I am free of debt I will pay them all and I call upon the prosperity and abundance that You, oh God, wished for me in Your Word. I can live happy and full for nothing or no one will separate me from Your Great Love which is for me, in Jesus Christ, my Lord. I believe, confess and receive that I am healthy! I am free! I am prospered! I am joyful! I am a Son (Daughter) of God, Born Again. Thank you so very  much Lord Jesus. Amen.

 Important Footnote:

How can I be a Son of God? How do I establish a relationship with the Almighty?

Just say the following prayer out loud paying attention and setting your heart into what you are telling God:

Lord Jesus, I believe you are the Son of God. That you came into this world through virgin Mary to pay for all my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why I tell you today that I accept! I accept your sacrifice in the cross! I accept your precious Blood spilled to the last drop because of Your Love to me. I open up my heart and ask you to enter because I want You to be my one and only Savior from today on, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you almighty God, because with this simple prayer and faith confession I have moved from death to Life, I have been moved from shadows to Your admirable Light. I have been born again! God, I am now Your Son (Daughter)! You are now my Father! I shall never be alone! I will never live defeated! In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

*Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime   © 2012

 


Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

November 5th                    2 Ti 1  /  Jer 5-6  /  Ps 121

 

 
 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario