sábado, 22 de noviembre de 2014

How to be sure that you will get through!

 
November 22nd

Without a doubt God will answer!

By Riqui Ricón*

In the day when I cried thou answeredst me, and strengthenedst me with strength in my soul.  Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.The Lord will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O Lord, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands. (Ps 138.3, 7-8a).

Having a relationship with the one and true living God through His Son Jesus Christ and His Word, gives you peace and security in life, because you know that He does not lie nor repent and if you cry out to Him, He will answer you and this strengthens you and brings force to your soul, that is to say, to your emotions, thoughts and feelings.

My beloved, these are good news! This is Jesus Christ’s gospel, to be certain that in the middle of any trouble you are facing, He will strengthen you. The gospel of Jesus Christ is to be certain that God himself will extend His hand against anything that overwhelms you, whether it be sickness, poverty, fear, anxiety or loneliness. His right hand will save you! For it is secured by His Word of Honor that God will fulfill His purpose in you.

 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved (Joh 3.16-17).

You are not alone, He has not left you, nor will He ever forsake you .Think about it! God loves you so much that He chose to deliver His own Son rather than losing you, how could you even think that He is not listening or that He won’t respond?

He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? (Ro 8.32).

God is not a man, He cannot lie, neither is He a son of man so He should repent; He said it and will do it, He spoke it and will execute it, and He will do it with you in your own life.

 And David said to Solomon his son, Be strong and of good courage, and do it: fear not, nor be dismayed: for the Lord God, even my God, will be with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee, until thou hast finished all the work for the service of the house of the Lord(1 Ch 28.20).

You are a child of God Born Again and now you live in the shelter of the Most High and you dwell under the shadow of the Almighty, who is nothing less and nothing more than your own father.

 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father (Ro 8.15).

 

In all, absolutely all the areas of your life you are more than a conqueror, through Him who has loved you, Jesus Christ. For though even if earlier in your life you have made a disaster of it, that your father and your mother have disown you, however, says the Lord, He will take you for himself.

When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up. (Ps 27:10)

It has never been God's will to condemn you, but to save you and make you heir of His blessing.

While he yet spake, there came from the ruler of the synagogue's house certain which said, Thy daughter is dead: why troublest thou the Master any further? As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe (Mr 5.35-36).

So he wouldn’t bother the teacher anymore, Jairo was told that his daughter was dead, and probably at that time he was about to lose hope, however, Jairo believed Jesus’s Words, who said, don’t fear, only believe.

And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him, And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented. And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him. The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed. For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel (Mt 8.5-10).

Throughout the Bible there is nothing like or close to what happened in this episode of the life of Jesus. Here a Roman centurion did something unheard of: He made Jesus Christ the Son of God (God made flesh), marveled! This man knew something that you should know and believe, that God can not lie, you can trust fully and completely in His Word, which is God’s Word, precisely what defines him as God because in it, in His Word, is contained all His power and authority and, therefore, the Word of God has all the power and divine authority to enforce itself.

And they rose early in the morning, and went forth into the wilderness of Tekoa: and as they went forth, Jehoshaphat stood and said, Hear me, O Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem; Believe in the Lord your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper (2 Ch 20.20).

No matter how decisive or crushing your reality is today, I inform you that, it is subject to God’s Word: Fear not! Only believe!

 And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him (1 Joh 5.14-15).

So if God in His Word says that He loves you, then you can be sure of the Love of God. If He says that He hears your prayers to address them, then you can trust that He does. If God says in the Bible that you can do everything and that you're more than a conqueror in all things, then that is the Truth and you can believe it, believing Him, that you are neither more nor less, the person God says you are now in the Bible, His Word.

Pray outloud:

Dear Heavenly Father, I believe and receive Your great Love. Thank you for what you have done for me and I give you my heart. Lord Jesus, thank you very much. Because of You, and only you, I'm now a son of the King and I am destined to succeed in everything and have a full and abundant life. Therefore, I refuse to fear! You, who are with me, are greater than the one that is in the world! If You, God, you're with me, who can be against me?! You are my Father, You hear me and answer me! I am a Son of the True and Living God! My life has a purpose and You, God himself, you're going to fulfill it in me! I have been Born Again to a life style that nothing and nobody can take away from me! I'm healthy! I am free! I'm thriving! I'm happy, a thousand times happy, because I have put all my trust in You, Lord Jesus! I am a beloved daughter of the King of kings and Lord of lords! Nothing and nobody in this world can defeat me! I'm a believer! I believe in You, my God and Father! I believe in Your Word, the Bible! And all things are possible for he  who believes! In the name of Jesus! Amen!

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgen Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012

 


Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

November 22th                                         1 Pe 5   /  Jer 39-40  /  Ps 138

 

 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario