viernes, 28 de noviembre de 2014

How to receive True Freedom!

 
November 28th

Believing it by FAITH!

By Riqui Ricón*

Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. (Gal 3.13-14)

According to God’s Word, which does not lie, you have been redeemed from all curse and now you are Blessed by the Lord.

That’s right my beloved! You can shout it to the four cardinal point: You are Free! You are redeemed by Jesus! You are Blessed!

This is like this not because of what you have done or could do, nor is it because of what you have to do, but because of what YOU ALREADY ARE in Jesus Christ: Redeemed and blessed. You are a Child of God, Born Again!

Redeemed means bought at Price of blood to be made FREE.

What’s really amazing is that being made free isn’t the only purpose of your redemption, but also, by faith you will receive the promisse of the Spirit (by believing God, believing His Word) And, what is that promisse of the Spirit that you have already received through faith in Jesus?

 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.  And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God. (Eze 36.24-28)

This is the essence of the Gospel (it’s good news) and this is the heart of the New Covenant: That through Jesus’ Blood you receive the promised Holy Spirit. And that He, the Holy Spirit, was given to you with a purpose: that by believing Him, believing His Word, you can receive the identity of a Child of God, for with the death of Jesus Christ in the cross ALL of your sins were paid and with His victory upon death he resuscitated from the death to make of you a Child of God, Born Again and now you can walk in full victory and with full authority and power of what you ARE NOW.

But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. (Act 1.8)

 

You have the promised and given Power of the Holy Spirit, as well as the qualification that allows you to manifest the holiness and justice in you upon this earth thanks to your New Nature. Now you can be a faithful witness and ambassador of Jesus Christ in this world, doing the things He did and even greater.

 

 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. (Joh 14.12)

You can say it without a doubt: I am redeemed from all curse! I am blessed with all blessings! I am an heir of God according to the promise!

Besides, as if this were not enough, you have been redeemed from the curse of the law, which is every disease, poverty, fear, anguish, violence, loneliness, etc.

So, no matter what your situation is today, God’s Word prevails and you can, without any doubt, believe and receive your healing and freedom in this moment. God loves you! He is your Father and is with you! He has never left you and he never will!

Though my father and mother forsake me, the Lord will receive me. (Ps 27.10 NIV)

The best thing about this, the most amazing thing about God’s Love, is that not only has the curse been cancelled but now the Blessing of God, your Father, belongs to you and you have every right to enjoy it.

May our sons flourish in their youth like well-nurtured plants. May our daughters be like graceful pillars, carved to beautify a palace. May our barns be filled with crops of every kind. May the flocks in our fields multiply by the thousands, even tens of thousands, and may our oxen be loaded down with produce. May there be no enemy breaking through our walls, no going into captivity, no cries of alarm in our town squares. Yes, joyful are those who live like this! Joyful indeed are those whose God is the Lord. (Ps 144.12-15 NLT)

So, no matter what situation you are facing today,  The transgression of the wicked saith within my heart, that there is no fear of God before his eyes.  For he flattereth himself in his own eyes, until his iniquity be found to be hateful.  The words of his mouth are iniquity and deceit: he hath left off to be wise, and to do good. He deviseth mischief upon his bed; he setteth himself in a way that is not good; he abhorreth not evil. Thy mercy, O Lord, is in the heavens; and thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds. Thy righteousness is like the great mountains; thy judgments are a great deep: O Lord, thou preservest man and beast. (Ps 36.1-6)

Being redeemed from the curse to receive the Blessing of your God and Father IS the only thing that can make you truly free.

Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. (Joh 8.31-32)

Lets pray out loud:

Dear Lord Jesus, thank you so much for redeeming me from the curse to make me worthy of Abraham’s blessing; I understand and fully believe that it is not because of something I have done or can do but because of the great Love you have for me. Thank you Lord! I decide today to believe and confess Your Great Love for me: I am your Child! According to Your Word, the Bible, which doesn’t lie, you made me be Born Again to be made according to Your Image, Jesus. I am redeemed from the curse! To live in the Blessing of the Lord is my right! I know that I will have afflictions in the world but I trust in You and I have peace for I will come out more than a conqueror from all things through Your Word and by Your Love. Thank you, Father. I love you with all my heart! I am healthy! I am free! I am prosperous! I am happy! In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgen Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012

 


Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

November 28th                                      Gal 3.1-18   /  Jer 51-52  /  Ps 144

 

 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario