sábado, 15 de noviembre de 2014

How to activate your faith!

 
November 14th.

Believe in God and act!

By Riqui Ricón*

 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also. (Jas 2:26)

The spirit of faith is the action. Just as you, spirit, give life to your body, what gives your faith life is acting. And since the faith is believing in God, believing His Word, then what gives your faith life is acting upon what God’s Word says.

Real faith isn’t passive, it is active!

How do you activate your faith? Going from only believing in God to believing God, which isn’t the same. The Scripture teaches us that demons believe in God and shiver, but the truth is that they believe He exists but they don’t believe in what He says, if they did they would have repented long ago. Demons think they’ll get away with whatever they do and it doesn’t matter how many times they hear you declaring that they have already been defeated, they don’t think it is that way.

So, even if it sounds strange, believing in God is not that big a deal, it barely places you at the same level of demons. What is really important and valuable is  believing God, believing His Word so you can act according to it.

For example, if the Bible says that He has not left you and He will never leave you (Ps 27:10 Ps 23:4) then believe it, confess it and don’t let any feeling of loneliness or depression  or defeat go in your heart.

When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up. (Ps 27:10)

 

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. (Ps 23:4)

The Bible, which is God’s Word, and doesn’t lie, states that you are more than a conqueror and that you can do all; then, don’t let any thought or word of failure or defeat come to your mind or mouth, on the contrary! Rise and declare the truth of the Word upon your feelings and emotions: In any circumstance that I’m in I am more than a conqueror through He who loved me, Jesus Christ! I can do all through Christ who strengths me!

 Christ is the one who gives me the strength I need to do whatever I must do. (Php 4:13 ERV)

 

 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. (Ro 8:37)

So, the first thing will always be to believe God, believe His Word; after that, declare the Truth upon your circumstances, whichever they may be, and third, start acting according to what you are saying. If you are declaring health and you have stopped talking about how bad doctors say you are and how bad you feel, then, keep your confession and rise from that bed and resume your activities.

Faith isn’t praying and waiting, faith is praying and acting.

For who hath stood in the counsel of the Lord, and hath perceived and heard his word? who hath marked his word, and heard it? But if they had stood in my counsel, and had caused my people to hear my words, then they should have turned them from their evil way, and from the evil of their doings. (Jer 23:18,22)

Even praying, which is being in the secret place in communion with God, has to result in the acting of your faith to establish God’s Kingdom in this earth so you can bring Blessings to other people.

Activate your faith, you are that Child Born Again that God is needing in this time. Therefore, get involved with praying, read and meditate the Bible every day, believe God and go out to be and live the blessing that you are now for everyone else.

Don’t leave place for depression, or discouragement, or any other deceitful feeling that Satan wants to plant in your mind and heart with thoughts and emotions such as: nothing changes, everything stays the same, I am a failure, I am defeated, I spoiled everything and there’s nothing left to do, or everyone else is to blame, they are selfish, etc.

None of that! You are the person God says in His Word you are! No more, no less!

 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.  For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. ( Joh 3:16-17)

Another very important detail to activate your faith is to always remember that God loves you so much that he preffered giving His own Son up before losing you.

See how very much our heavenly Father loves us, for he allows us to be called his children—think of it—and we really are! But since most people don’t know God, naturally they don’t understand that we are his children. (1 Joh 3:1 LB)

God says in His Word that he loves you so much that now, after paying all of your sins with His Son’s life, Jesus has given you Eternal Life, a Life COMPLETELY new, and this way He can call you His Child.

Amazing!

 Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lionlooking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith (1 Pe 5:8-9a NIV)

So, don’t let your enemy, the devil, take you to feel and believe anything different. Activate your faith with God’s Word and dismantle each and every one of the lies that Satan throws your way; use the Bible to remind him who you are NOW in Jesus Christ.

Remember, you have been destined by God to defeat in any circumstance!

Lets pray out loud:

Loved Heavenly Father, I want to thank you for the great gift of Love that you gave  me in Your Son Jesus. Because of You, Jesus, I have received justification, the forgiveness of my sins, sanctification and perfection with which you have made me a New creature. I am not lost, or a failure, or abandoned. I am God’s Child Born Again not from a corruptible seed but from an incorruptible one which is Your Word, Lord, which lives and lingers forever. I set out, with Your help Holy Spirit, to believe and live according to this Truth. Your Word, the Bible is the Truth! Thank You Jesus, I now know that nothing and no one in this world can defeat me. I resist disease, poverty, defeat and discouragement. I declare myself healthy, free and prosperous to live that plentiful and abundant life that You, my beloved Jesus Christ bought for me. So I, ________________ (your name here), activate my faith and declare that God does not lie and His Word will carry out fully in my life. God love me! I have Eternal Life! I am an heir(ess) of God and a coheir(ess) together with Christ. I now know and believe it: even if I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will not be afraid from any evil for God is with me; God, You will deliver me from the hunter’s whip and the destructive plague; neither evil nor plague shall come upon me or my house; You will supply everything that I lack according to your riches in glory; I can do all through Jesus Christ who strengths me. Therefore, I resist the spirit of deceit, lie and fear. I am a loved Child of the living and true God. I was bought at a price of Blood. No one or nothing can defeat me! I am healthy! I am free! I am prosperous! I am joyful! I am the King’s Child! In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgen Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012

 


Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

November 14th                                            Jas 2   /  Jer 23-24  /  Ps 130

 

 
 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario