lunes, 22 de diciembre de 2014

How to solve your life before Christmas!


 
December 21st

Made totally new by God!

By Riqui Ricón*

that ye may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God. (Col 4.12b).

The prayer that Epaphras made for the colossians to stand firm, perfect and completed in everything that God wanted for their lives, was not in terms of what they should do or get but in virtue of what Jesus did in the cross and, therefore, they should already manifest in their lives.

Always remember that it’s not about what you have to do, as an obligation, to fulfill God’s Will in your life, but about what you have to do as the logical consequence of who you are now: firm, perfect and complete in Jesus Christ.

You are a Child of God, Born Again, and not from a corruptible seed but from the incorruptible one, from God’s Word which lives and lingers forever! God says it so! It is established in God’s Word!

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (John 3.16-17).

God loves you so much that he preferred to give up His own Son to pay for all your sins before losing you.

BEHOLD, WHAT MANNER OF LOVE the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not  (1 John 3.1).

The Love that God feels towards you is so big that the forgiveness of sins was just the prerequirement for something much more beautiful and excellent: to make you His own Son, legitimately.

Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off…  Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people (Isaiah 56:5, 7).

Since a Child of the Almighty God can not, in any way, be unholy, unfair, unperfect, then, to be a Child of the Almighty God it is necessary to be recreated, this is, created new by God.

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?  Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.  (John 3.3-6).

This is, the New Birth is the indispensable condition to be made a Child of God.

Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith (Galatians 3.13-14).

That’s right, my loved one, you have been redeemed from the curse and now God’s blessing is upon you. Your sins have been purified and you have been cleaned by God’s Word to be made a New Creature and, like this, the Holy Spirit can live  in you and with you to never leave you.

You have been born from the Spirit!

And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water. And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus. But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me. And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?  And when they were come into the ship, the wind ceased. Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God. (Matthew 14.28-33).

Like in the case of strong winds, any problem, disease or anguish that comes to your life today will have the prime motive to induce you fear and doubt to remove you from your identity as a Child of God, by reaping fear in your heart it achieves to remove your sight from Jesus. Voiding your faith by making you doubt His Word.

Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ (Romans 10.17 NIV).

So, no matter how hard and dark the circumstances of your life are, if you have made Jesus the Lord of your life, accepting His sacrifice as the just price of your redemption and freedom, then, you are, as a matter of fact, a Child of God, Born Again. You are exactly who God says in His Word you are: firm, completed and perfect!

This is why I guaranty you will come out more than a conqueror in all things!

Lets pray out loud:

Dear heavenly Father, how wonderful it is to know who I am. Your beloved Child! Thank You, Lord Jesus! I have no way to thank you enough for what you did for me in that cross. I know that in the dawn of a new year, a new stage, the best of my life opens up before my feet. This is why I won’t fear the circumstances that anguish me but I will believe and declare what is established by Your Word for my life: In all things I,________________________ (your name here), am more than a conqueror! I can do all in Christ who strengthens me! Greater is He who is in me than the one who is in the world! Even if I walk in the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil because You are with me! I resist the spirit of disease and death in my life and body! I resist the spirit of shortage and poverty! I resist bitterness and resentment! I reject loneliness and depression and cast them away from my life! Heavenly Father, I am that loved Child that You say in the Bible I am: healthy, prosperous and free. I believe and receive Your Love, joy and peace to live the Plentiful and Abundant Life of a Child of the King. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgen Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012



Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

December 21th                 Col 3.18-4.18   /  Ez 31-32  /  Isa 56

 

 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario