sábado, 27 de diciembre de 2014

About to end the year, what does God say about you?


 
December 27th

 

God speaks for you!

By Riqui Ricón*

 Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God. Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzibah, and thy land Beulah: for the Lord delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married. For as a young man marrieth a virgin, so shall thy sons marry thee: and as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee. (Isa 62.3-5).

While it is true that you did whatever you wanted with your life and that because of that, That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world (Eph 2.12), now you can realize that in the Bible, God’s Plan for your life has always included rising you from the dust and the misery to a condition you could have barely imagine.

been a crown of glory in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God! (Isa 62:3).

Because of what Jesus Christ did for you in the cross, for Love to you, now God Himself calls you Hephzibah, which means: my delight is in you. Amazing!

For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth. And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the Lord shall name (Isa 62.1-2).

God loves you so much that He preferred to give up His own Son before losing you!

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved (John 3.16-17).

All of these because of His love to you!

But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus (Eph 2.4-6).

That’s right, my loved one, no matter the condition or the problems you are facing today, you should never forget that all these, the Gospel, is no other than the Love that God feels for you.

A Love that makes Him yearn for you and open His mouth to talk about you and declare His Word of True to your favor!

The next time you find yourself in difficulties or in danger, remember all that He has done to save you and what He has said by guarantying a Plentiful and Abundant life.

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. (Jn 10.10).

Remember always what God has said in His Word about you, because then you will face any situation, no matter how adverse it may be, knowing that you will come out more than a conqueror, since:

He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth. Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord (Ro 8.32-39).

He has called you His Child, and being a Child of God, Born Again, means living a completely Supernatural Life, where you can use God’s Word to conquer and remove from your life, once and for all, fear, anxiety and anguish.

SEE HOW VERY MUCH our heavenly Father loves us, for he allows us to be called his children—think of it—and we really are! But since most people don’t know God, naturally they don’t understand that we are his children. (1 John 3.1 LB).

So, a few days short to start a new year, take strength in the Lord and in the power of His strength, which is His Word. Don’t give a place to fear or the doubt this last generates. Take heart! God has not left you and He will never leave you.

What could you say to all these? If God is with me, who will go against me?! The best of my life is before my feet!

Let’s pray out loud:

Dear heavenly Father, it is truly wonderful to know myself so loved by You. The more I read and meditate on Your Word, the more clear it is, in my heart, the great Love with which You have loved me. Thank you, so much Lord! I really know that there is no way I can lose in this life. Lord Jesus, You have given me life and Eternal Life so, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil for you are with me; your rod and your staff they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies: You anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in your house, Lord Jesus, for ever. You, Lord, are my light and my salvation. Who could I fear? You, Lord, are the strength of my life, so I fear no one. Even if the wicked attack me and try to destroy me, all of them will be defeated. I will not fear even if an army surrounds me. I will trust in You, my God, even if war is declared to me. For I know that, even if my parents abandon me, You, Lord, will take care of me. Therefore, I declare that: from all problem, disease or circumstance, I, ______________________________ (your name here), will come out more than a conqueror through Your Love, Lord Jesus. I can do all in Christ who strengthens me! I am healthy! I am free! I am prosperous! The love, joy, and peace that You, Jesus Christ, paid for me by dying in the cross and defeating death, resurrecting from the death are mine, by right! In Jesus’ name. Amen.

 

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgen Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012



Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

 

DECEMBER 27TH                Luke 3.1-20 /  Ez 40-41 /  Isa 62

 

 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario