martes, 30 de diciembre de 2014

What you must never forget!

 
December 28th

You are a loved Child of God!

By Riqui Ricón*

 Now when all the people were baptized, it came to pass, that Jesus also being baptized, and praying, the heaven was opened,  And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased. (Luke  3.21-22).

The Bible, which is God’s Word, and CAN NOT lie, teaches you clear me that Jesus is called by God loved Child, it also teaches you that Jesus called God His own Father.

In that day, Jesus, the son of Joseph and Mary went down to the Jordan river to be baptized by John and then the Holy Spirit came upon Him and started His ministry by being anointed and being called by God, Loved Child.  

Jesus, the Christ, the Anointed, now filled with the Holy Spirit was now ready to serve and please the almighty God.

Have you ever asked yourself, what is what God sees in you or what does God want from you? The answer to this question is simple: God sees in you and wants from you a Loved Child.

 Doubtless thou art our father, though Abraham be ignorant of us, and Israel acknowledge us not: thou, O Lord, art our father, our redeemer; thy name is from everlasting. (Isaiah 63.16).

According to the Bible, this has always been His wish for you.

Jesus continued: “There was a man who had two sons. The younger one said to his father, ‘Father, give me my share of the estate.’ So he divided his propertybetween them.  “Not long after that, the younger son got together all he had, set off for a distant country and there squandered his wealth in wild living. After he had spent everything, there was a severe famine in that whole country, and he began to be in need. So he went and hired himself out to a citizen of that country, who sent him to his fields to feed pigs. He longed to fill his stomach with the pods that the pigs were eating, but no one gave him anything.

 “When he came to his senses, he said, ‘How many of my father’s hired servants have food to spare, and here I am starving to death!  I will set out and go back to my father and say to him: Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. I am no longer worthy to be called your son; make me like one of your hired servants.’So he got up and went to his father.

“But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and was filled with compassion for him; he ran to his son, threw his arms around him and kissed him.

 “The son said to him, ‘Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. I am no longer worthy to be called your son.’  “But the father said to his servants, ‘Quick! Bring the best robe and put it on him. Put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet. Bring the fattened calf and kill it. Let’s have a feast and celebrate. For this son of mine was dead and is alive again;he was lost and is found.’ So they began to celebrate.  “Meanwhile, the older son was in the field. When he came near the house, he heard music and dancing. So he called one of the servants and asked him what was going on. ‘Your brother has come,’ he replied, ‘and your father has killed the fattened calf because he has him back safe and sound.’ “The older brother became angry and refused to go in. So his father went out and pleaded with him. But he answered his father, ‘Look! All these years I’ve been slaving for you and never disobeyed your orders. Yet you never gave me even a young goat so I could celebrate with my friends. But when this son of yours who has squandered your property with prostitutes comes home, you kill the fattened calf for him!’

‘My son,’ the father said, ‘you are always with me, and everything I have is yours. But we had to celebrate and be glad, because this brother of yours was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’ (Luke 15.11-32 NIV).

By reading the parable of the prodigal son, you can realise that both children want to serve their father; one wants to say “I am no longer worthy of being called your son, make me like one of your servants”, and the other reproached “so many years I have served”. None of them realised that the Father already has a lot of servants. The only thing the Father wants is to rejoice with His children.

 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (Jn 3.16-17).

That’s right, my loved one, God is not so aware of your sins, failures and defeats as He is about you rethinking and coming back to Him. He only wants you to know and believe that He loves you so much that He preferred to give up His own Son before losing you.

 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings. (Hebrews 2.10).

By dying in the cross and paying for all your sins, Jesus Christ, was only covering up the requirement to fulfill the main purpose of the Salvation Plan: to bring many children to the glory! Children of God through the faith in Jesus Christ. Children of God, Born Again!

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God…  For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God? (1 John 5.1,4.5).

Being a Child of God and being called a Child of God is a serious matter, for you TRULY have all the power and authority to defeat the world through the faith by believing what the Bible, God’s Word of Honor, say about Jesus being God’s Child and you too.

This day, no matter the problems, diseases or affliction you are facing, you have all the Power and Authority by God’s Word to come out more than a conqueror from any circumstance.

 SEE HOW VERY MUCH  our heavenly Father loves us, for he allows us to be called his children—think of it—and we really are! But since most people don’t know God, naturally they don’t understand that we are his children. (1 John 3.1 TLB).

Now, because of what He did in the cross and by believing God’s Word, Jesus is your older brother!

 For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters. (Ro 8.29 NIV).

Apart from being your older brother, the is no other difference between Jesus and yourself for, just as He is, you are also in this world. This is what God’s Word say:

Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world. (1 John 4.17).

It is written! You can say it, but above all you have to believe it: You are a loved Child of God!

Let’s pray out loud:

Dear heavenly Father, in this day I want to tell you, once more, how much I love you and how grateful I am for the great Love with which You have loved me, that when I was death in crimes and sins that didn’t matter to Your but You gave me Life together with Your Son Jesus. Lord Jesus, thank you so much because Satan came only to steal from me, kill me and destroyed me, but You have come to give me Life and abundant Life. In You and by You, Lord Jesus, I have the right to the Eternal Life for now, in You and by You, I am just like You, I am a Child of God. I have been Born Again! In this identity and plentitude of being who I now am, I thank You, my King, Lord and Savior, I am sure that nothing or no one can separate me from Your Love, for if you didn’t spare Your own Son, but gave him up for Love to me, how can You not give me all things together with Him? Who will accuse me from my life, past or present if I am chosen by God? God, You are the one that justifies me! Who will condemn me? Jesus, You are the one who died, and even more so, resurrected and also are at God’s right and who, also, intercedes for me. Who will separate me from Christ’s love? Tribulation, anguish, persecution, hunger, nudity, danger or sword? As it is written: Because of you I am dead all the time, I am counted as a sheep to the slaughter. Before all these things I, __________ (your name here), I am more than a conqueror through He who loved me. For which I am sure that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor the present, nor what’s to come, nor the high, nor the deep, nor any other created thing can separate me from God’s love, which is in Jesus Christ, my Lord. Therefore, I resist every spirit of incredulity, fear, disease, poverty and failure that wants to trick me by making me believe I am a different person from what God says in His Word I now am. I declare with the same authority of Jesus Christ that I am healthy! I am free! I am prosperous! I am joyful! I am a Child of God, Born Again! In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgin Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012



Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

December 28                Luke 3.21-38   /  Ez 42-43  /  Isa 63

 

 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario