sábado, 8 de noviembre de 2014

Who can defeat you today?

 
November 8th

Even if they try a thousand times, they cannot and will never defeat you!

By Riqui Ricón*

If it had not been the Lord who was on our side, now may Israel say; If it had not been the Lord who was on our side, when men rose up against us: Then they had swallowed us up quick, when their wrath was kindled against us: Then the waters had overwhelmed us, the stream had gone over our soul: Then the proud waters had gone over our soul. Blessed be the Lord, who hath not given us as a prey to their teeth.  Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped.  Our help is in the name of the Lord, who made heaven and earth. (Ps 124)

How beautiful it is to know that God is your shelter and strength. God is your quick help in your tribulations. Therefore, do not be afraid, because even if the earth is removed and the mountains go to the bottom of the sea, your Heavenly Father is with you.

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? (Ro 8.31)

Even between aflictions God keeps you in complete peace!

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. (Isa 26:3)

So, beloved one, as hard and threatening the circumstances are today, you have God’s Word of Honor that He keeps you and the evil shall not touch you.

But now, O Jacob, listen to the Lord who created you. O Israel, the one who formed you says, “Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you.  I have called you by name; you are mine.  When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty,  you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you. For I am the Lord, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. I gave Egypt as a ransom for your freedom; I gave Ethiopia[a] and Seba in your place. (Isa 43:1-3 NLT)

You will cross the waters and He will be with you, rivers will not flood you, when you pass through fire, it shall not burn you nor his flame burn in you.

Why does God do all of this? Because of his Love for you. Just remember that, now, in Jesus Christ, you are His beloved Child and He is your Father.

Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone? Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent? If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him? (Mt 7:9-11)

He is your Father, your dad, and He is good!

He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? (Ro 8:32)

So, if Jehovah hadn’t been for you when your enemies rose upon you, they would have swallowed you alive.

Now, pay close attention because the issue with fear is that it drives you to focus your attention, thoughts and emotions in the circumstances, in how big, hard and scary your problems are, so it can distract you and make you unfocused from the Promises God has made you in the Bible. This way it gets to void your faith, making you doubt so you can think and believe that God’s Word will not work on this occasion.

And when the disciples saw him walking on the sea, they were troubled, saying, It is a spirit; and they cried out for fear. 27 But straightway Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid. 28 And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water. 29 And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus. 30 But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me. 31 And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt? (Mt 14:26-31)

Just like it happened with Peter, if you set your sight in how big your problems are instead of setting it on Jesus and His Word, fear will always try to set doubt and incredibility to God’s Word in your mind and heart.

But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul. (Heb 10:39)

You are The King’s Child and by his Word you are induced in this: that the one who started the good deed in you, The Holy Ghost, will perfect it until the day of Jesus Christ. (Phil 1:6)

 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. (Ro 8.15)

The most amazing thing about being God’s child Born Again is that you are also victorious over the guilt and condemnation that have embarrassed you for so long.

For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. (Ro 8.2),and now you can   come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. (Heb 4:16) because, If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (1 Jo 1.9)

 

It is, precisely, because you ARE NOW God’s Child, BORN AGAIN that you have been created according to God in justice and holiness of truth.  (Efe 4.24).

Your old nature, from the flesh and sinful, has died along with Jesus Christ on that cross. You don’t have to fight against it to defeat it. It has already been defeated! It is dead! Unless, of course, you believe that little voice that’s trying to convince you (against God’s Word) that you are still the same person you were before.

No! Not at all! Beloved one, the only Truth is that you are what God says in His Word you are: God’s Child Born Again  (1 P 1.23).

This is why none of your enemies could eat you alive. They will try, but they will never achieve it!

Lets pray out loud:

Dear Heavenly Father, the man or woman that can trust in You is blissful. And I, my dear God, trust fully and completely in Your Word. Therefore, I will not admit thoughts or words of failure and defeat in my life. Lord Jesus, I confess to you and repent from all my sins and I receive Your forgiveness and Your cleaning. In Your Word, the Bible, I have met and believed in the Love You have for me. Thank you, Lord! Thanks to You, I can do everything and I am more than victorious en EVERYTHING. You are my keeper and nothing or anyone will separate me from Your Love. So, I receive forgiveness for my sins and in the same way I receive health and prosperity. Your Word is the Truth and I am free to live that plentiful and abundant life that You bought for me by dying in the cross, paying ALL of my sins, and resurrecting from death to give me Eternal Life. I will not give in to fear or doubt for I am destined to be a thousand times blissful. A thousand will fall on my side and ten thousand on my right but they will not get to me! Beloved Jesus, I am in no way condemned because of what you did for me, I don’t live according to the flesh but according to Your Spirit. I am just! I am God’s justice! So, I claim my divine right t olive a joyful and plentiful life. I resist all anguish, fear, disease, poverty, bitterness, loneliness and depression. In the Powerful name of Jesus Christ, I ______________ (your name here) call upon joy, peace, health, prosperity and freedom to live a plentiful and abundant life. Thank you Lord, You did all of these for me. I believe it and receive it! It is mine! It is my right in all justice! I will not let anything or anyone steal from me what You bought for me at such a high Price. Therefore, I accept and receive my victory upon sin and its consequences like disease, poverty, depression, fear, and anguish. I am free from all of these! I am healthy! I am free! I am prosperous! I am joyfull! I am God’s Child Born Again. I will finish this year in victory. I will be in high places and no longer down. This year will go well for me. In Jesus name. Amen.

 Important Footnote:

How can I be a Son of God? How do I establish a relationship with the Almighty?

Just say the following prayer out loud paying attention and setting your heart into what you are telling God:

Lord Jesus, I believe you are the Son of God. That you came into this world through virgin Mary to pay for all my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why I tell you today that I accept! I accept your sacrifice in the cross! I accept your precious Blood spilled to the last drop because of Your Love to me. I open up my heart and ask you to enter because I want You to be my one and only Savior from today on, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you almighty God, because with this simple prayer and faith confession I have moved from death to Life, I have been moved from shadows to Your admirable Light. I have been born again! God, I am now Your Son (Daughter)! You are now my Father! I shall never be alone! I will never live defeated! In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

*Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime   © 2012

 


Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

November 8th                                  2 Tim 4  /  Jer 11-12/  Ps 124

 

 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario