domingo, 23 de noviembre de 2014

How to obtain a mountain moving faith!

 
November 23rd

You already have that kind of faith!

By Riqui Ricón*

Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ (2 Pe 1.1)

The first chapter of the second letter of the apostle Peter is so wonderfully rich in the revelation of who you are now in Jesus Christ, that you may need several days of meditations to comprehend and receive the teaching that the Word of God gives you now

Just to mention some of the most relevant points, you will find that:

1) In Jesus Christ, you already have faith.

2) All the good things have already been given to you.

3) God has given you great and precious promises.

4) Now you share the same divine nature as your Heavenly Father.

5) For all of the above, you are entitled to overcome sin and live in holiness.

6) You will never fall.

7) You have a rich and ample welcome into the Kingdom of God.

8) All of this is set by God in the most reliable prophetic Word, which is His own Word, the Bible.

Now, rather than be frighten or feel unworthy because He has shown in your time the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us in Jesus Christ, you should better accept that this is the constant and consistent message of the Gospel.  To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation…For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. (2 Co 5.19, 21).

You have to understand, once and for all, that God’s Redemption Plan for your life is much more rich and wonderful as to contain only the forgiveness of your sins and your ticket to heaven, which, in itself is magnificent.

Cleaning your sins is only the first requirement to be eligible for these great and precious promises by which you can become a partaker of the divine nature (2 Pe 1.4).

It is precisely these promises, written down in the Bible, which places you squarely within the Plan of Redemption

Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree…That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith…And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise (Gal 3.13, 14, 29).

Indeed, thanks to the love with which God has loved you and thanks to the sacrifice of Jesus, now you, as a CHILD OF GOD BORN AGAIN, you've been redeemed from every curse. You have been redeemed from sickness, poverty, fear, anxiety, anger, resentment, loneliness, distress, depression, bitterness, pain, etc., etc. You live under the blessing of Abraham, which is the blessing of God, YOUR FATHER.

This Blessing is neither more nor less than to be adopted as His Son according to the kind intention of His will. For this blessing you have obtained eternal life, abundant life of prosperity, health, love, peace, joy and fulfillment that only God's Children can enjoy.

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father… The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God… And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. (Ro 8.15-17a).

In all truth, no matter what your circumstances are right now or how you feel or how you look at yourself today; you are the Son of God; an heir; heir of God and a coheir with Christ

You are the heir to the promise of the Spirit!

Of what Spirit? The same Spirit that allows you, through faith in Christ Jesus, GET ALL THIS: The Holy Spirit!

For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. (Ro 8.29).

It is the same Holy Spirit who raised Jesus from the dead, who has regenerated you, making you Born Again, according to the image of His Son, that now He, Jesus Christ, may be the firstborn among many brothers.

But for all of this can be achieved; He, the Holy Spirit has provided you with faith. A measure of faith, which is equally precious to the faith of the Apostle Peter; who, just by walking pass, healed the sick with his shadow (Acts 5.15)

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me… I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain. (Gal 2.20-21).

Do not hesitate anymore, you are a son of God Born Again and you do not longer live, but Christ lives in you; and what you now live in the flesh, you live it in the faith of the Son of God. Do you see? It isn’t your faith, is the faith of the Son of God!

Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith (Acts 12.2)

So, do not despise the grace of God thinking this is too good to be true BELIEVE. Instead, use your faith [believing God, believing His Word] and start living the New Life that your Father has gifted you: Eternal Life, which is the Life of a Child of God.

That is right, beloved one, the Redemption Plan that God has for your life is far greater than the mere forgiveness of you sins.

According to the bible, God’s Word that doesn’t lie, Jesus himself is the author and executor of that faith that you already have. Faith to believe who you are now. Faith to believe that you are that beloved Son that He says you are. Faith to believe that you can be and do all the things that He says you can be and do, You have a, faith with a purpose!

Let’s Pray out loud:

Beloved Heavenly Father, I love you with all my heart. I am grateful for so much and such great love, for I was dead in trespasses and sins and you gave me Life together with Christ, by Your Grace I am saved. Lord Jesus, You are my God, King and Savior and I want to tell you today that I will not waste your Grace but receive it. I believe and receive Your same faith, Lord Jesus, to do the things you did and even greater. I put my faith in each and every one of your promises that you have given me in the Bible to believe and declare that I, _______________ (your name here), I am a Son of God Born Again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible seed which is the Word of God, which lives and endures forever. I have been chosen by God to be His adopted son according to the kind intention of His will, to participate of the divine nature. I reject the spirit of condemnation and failure that would have me believe that I'm still the same sinner was. I appeal to the Blood of Christ as the price of Love that was paid for my regeneration! I am the person that You, Holy Father, say I am in Your Word, the Bible. I resist the spirit of fear, disease, poverty, anger, sadness and any other emotion or feelings that want to keep me away from the Truth. Jesus already paid for me! The Blood was shed! I don’t have to pay! I'm healthy! I am free! I’m thriving! I’m happy! I Am a Child of God! In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgen Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012

 


Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

November 23th                                         2 Pe 1   /  Jer 41-42  /  Ps 139

 

 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario