jueves, 6 de noviembre de 2014

What’s God’s will in your life?

 

November 6th


Good, pleasant, and perfect!

By Riqui Ricón*

but this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you. (Jer 7:23)

The sooner you understand that everything that the Bible, God’s Word, says is for your benefit, the sooner you can believe and receive the plentiful and abundant life that Jesus bought for you when he died in the cross.

This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. (Jos 1:8)

It is so simple! The key for your existance is in making the Bible the rule and basic principle of your life. Set God’s Word in your mind, mouth, and heart! Read and meditate on the Bible every day of your life, day and night.

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. (Heb 4:12)

God’s Word is alive and it is efficient to produce in your life the faith you need to believe and make all the things God has said about you happen.

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. (Jer 29:11)

God’s will and wish for you has always been good, pleasant and perfect. Of all this, the most beautiful Truth is that God loves you. Yes, my friend, God loves you, and he loves you so much that he chose to give his own Son so he could pay the price of your sins before losing you.

 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.  For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (Joh 3:16-17)

It is because of His great Love with which He has loved you that God has spoken words of good and blessing upon your life. It is because He loves you so much that He thought up and developed a plan where all your sins were paid through the life of His son, Jesus, to justify you, sanctify you, make you perfect, forgive you and, like this, give you the Eternal Life that only God's Children, Born Again, can enjoy.
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. (2 Co 5:17)
Now, in Jesus Christ, the best times of your life have already started. There is a completely new path before your feet that has been blessed by your God and Father. Even though, for sure, you shall have afflictions you can live at peace because God’s Word of Honor gives you the certainty that you shall be more than victorious over any problem, disease or affliction through He who loved you, Jesus Christ.

God is not a man, so he does not lie. He is not human, so he does not change his mind. Has he ever spoken and failed to act?  Has he ever promised and not carried it through? Listen, I received a command to bless; God has blessed, and I cannot reverse it! (Nu 23:19-20 NLT)

God has established it like that in His Word, and if God said it, then, He will fulfill it, if God spoke then He will do it. God does not lie!

This is why the time has come, and the time is now, for you to start making the reading and meditating of the Bible your top priority of existence.

Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. (1 Jo 3:1)

You can only know of and believe in God’s love for you through the Bible.

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth (3 Jo 1:2)

You can only know of and believe in the good, pleasant and perfect will God has for you through the Bible.

But those who drink the water I give will never be thirsty again. It becomes a fresh, bubbling spring within them, giving them eternal life.” (Joh 4:14 NLT)

The Bible, God’s Word, is a fountain of the waters of eternal life that runs in you. It is the seed planted on the good earth of your heart that will give fruit a hundred per each seed planted.

 So, God loves you, He wishes you well and a good life. Therefore you can start believing and receiving this Love that God has for you by aligning your thoughts, feelings, emotions and words to God’s Word. Submit yourself to God, submit to His Word, resist the devil and he shall flee from you for Satan only comes to steal, kill, and destroy. But now, Jesus is with you to give you that good and abundant life that he has already paid for you by spilling till the last drop of His Blood because of His Love for you.
Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect. (Ro 12:2 NLT)

Remember always that EVERYTHING that is writen in the Bible about you will happen. It is God’s Word!

This is The Word of Honor!

Lets pray out loud:

Dear Heavenly Father, I want thank you today for Your Word, the Bible. Lord I know that you don’t lie, that the Bible is Your Word of Honor and that, therefore, my heart is steady, trusting in You, Lord Jesus. My heart is insured by Your Word and will not be afraid. Because of Your Word I know that I have set Jehovah, the Highest, who is my refuge as my habitation. No evil shall come upon me, nor plague will come into my dwelling. You will send You angels near me so they can protect all of my paths, in their hands they shall take me so my foot will not stumble upon any rocks. I will step on the lion and the asp.  I will tread the lion’s and dragon’s pup. For You have set Your love upon me, You will also free me. You will set me on high ground for I have known Your name. I will call for You and You will answer. You will be with me in my anguish. You will free me and glorify me. You will sate me with plentiful and abundant life, which is what it is written about me. Lord Jesus, You are the fountain of Eternal Life that runs through me. Amen.

 Important Footnote:

How can I be a Son of God? How do I establish a relationship with the Almighty?

Just say the following prayer out loud paying attention and setting your heart into what you are telling God:

Lord Jesus, I believe you are the Son of God. That you came into this world through virgin Mary to pay for all my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why I tell you today that I accept! I accept your sacrifice in the cross! I accept your precious Blood spilled to the last drop because of Your Love to me. I open up my heart and ask you to enter because I want You to be my one and only Savior from today on, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you almighty God, because with this simple prayer and faith confession I have moved from death to Life, I have been moved from shadows to Your admirable Light. I have been born again! God, I am now Your Son (Daughter)! You are now my Father! I shall never be alone! I will never live defeated! In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

*Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime   © 2012

 


Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

November 6th                                                    2 Tim 2  /  Jer 7-8  /  Ps 122

 

 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario