domingo, 30 de noviembre de 2014

What does BEING a Child of God mean?

 
November 30th

You have an awesome Dad!

By Riqui Ricón*

 Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the Lord his God: Which made heaven, and earth, the sea, and all that therein is: which keepeth truth for ever: Which executeth judgment for the oppressed: which giveth food to the hungry. The Lordlooseth the prisoners: The Lord openeth the eyes of the blind: the Lord raiseth them that are bowed down: theLord loveth the righteous: (Ps 146.5-8)

Being a Child of God BORN AGAIN is really a privilege. It means to know and, above all, BELIEVE, THAT NOW God is your Father, your helper and your hope; God is who gives you the peace and freedom which He has always wanted you to live in.

 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. (3 Joh 1.2)

God is the creator of heaven and earth, from all the visible and invisible. He is faithful, fair, and true. He is good. He is love. And above all, He is your dad.

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. (Ro 8.15)

So, if God gives justice to the aggrieved, gives bread to the hungry, freedom to the captive, opens the eyes of the blind and raises the fallen, ask yourself, what won’t the only and True omnipotent God do for you, who are His loved Child?

In fact, He has already done all that for the love He has for you.  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (Joh 3.16-17)

God loves you so much that He preferred to give up His own Son so He would pay all of your sins, before losing you. That’s right, Jesus died and resurrected so, by paying all your sins, He could justify you and sanctify you to give you Eternal Life and like this set you in a condition to be made God’s Child.

 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ. (Gal 4.4-7)

This position, this identity as God’s Child, is not something you have bought, aqcuired or paid in any way. None of the works of justice you have done in the past or are doing in the present can give you the identity of a Child of the King.

 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them. (Eph 2.8-10)

Everything was preparred beforehand by the Love God has for you so, while you walk on this earth, you live a plentiful, free, and abundant life.

 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. (Joh 10.10)

So you live a Life of complete Freedom.

Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;  And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. (Joh 8.31-32)

And even though you will have afflictions in this world, be sure that you will come out more than a conqueror in all of them through He who has loved you.

 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. (Joh 16.33)

So, no matter what situation, disease, problem of affliction you are facing today, you can stop worrying; don’t be afraid, only believe; God can not lie! You will never be ashamed for having trust in God’s Word! You can go to Him in all confidence. Be sure that God hasn’t left you and He will never leave you. He is your own Father!

 Let thy mercies come also unto me, O Lord, even thy salvation, according to thy word. So shall I have wherewith to answer him that reproacheth me: for I trust in thy word. (Ps 119.41-42)

Oh, what a beautiful, faithful, loving, and powerful Father you have!

Lets pray out loud:

Dear heavenly Father, that’s right, You are the best father of the universe! I love you with all my heart, all my understanding and all my strength. I can live at ease for joyful is the woman, or man, that trusts in You. I trust in You! Abba, Father, You are my Dad. Lord Jesus, how can I thank you for what you did for me by dying and resurrecting from the death. I live because You live. I was death in crimes and sins and you have given me Life, the Eternal Life, a plentiful and abundant Life so now, because of Your great Love with which you have loved me, I can be like You: a Child of God. Thank you, Holy Spirit, for being the seal of this marvelous promise. I set to, with Your help, rise with Your Power from all disease, poverty, failure, defeat or discouragement that Satan wants to avail in my life. He can do it no more and I won’t let him. I have an identity! At last I know who I am! I can do all through Christ who strengths me! The one in me is greater than the one in the world! I am more than a conqueror through He who loved me, Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior! I am healthy! I am free! I am prosperous! I am happy! I am a Child of the King of kings and Lord of Lords! In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgen Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012

 


Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

November 30th                                      Gal 4.21-31   /  Lam 3-4  /  Ps 146

 

 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario