martes, 4 de noviembre de 2014

What are the requirements for being a Son (Daughter)?

 
November 2nd
Forgiveness of sins and eternal life!
By Riqui Ricón*
Behold, for peace I had great bitterness: but thou hast in love to my soul delivered it from the pit of corruption: for thou hast cast all my sins behind thy back. (Isa 38:17)
It’s beautiful to know without any doubt that God, the Almighty, loves you. That He so loved you that He gave His only Son, Jesus Christ, before losing you.
 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.  For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (Joh 3:16-17)
As it is, my loved one, God’s justice was satisfied in Jesus Christ and you were freed from the corrupted hole (death) for God set upon His back ALL of your sins.
for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more. (Jer 31:34b)
There are two powerful and sublime aspects of God’s Love for you:
1.     Jesus has made you free from the power death had upon you, for now you have eternal life. For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. (Ro 6:23)
2.     For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (Joh 3:16) God is not interested in your sins but in you, this is why he is more tan willing to forgive and FORGET ALL your transgressions.
 
Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord: but this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more. (Jer 31:31-34)
 
Eternal life is the tax God sets to the real gift He gives you and you receive it in the exact moment you put your faith in Jesus as your Lord and Savior. According to the Bible, which is God’s Word and does not lie, the Redemption Plan, the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, has the only purpose of making you a legitimate Son (Daughter) of God.
For you have been born again, but not to a life that will quickly end. Your new life will last forever because it comes from the eternal, living word of God. (1Pe 1:23 NLT)
The New Pact is established when you accept and acknowledge Jesus as the Lord and Savior of your life. His Blood is the sign of this New Pact that is established upon better promises. As I’ve said before, its purpose is much bigger than forgiveness of sins and the entrance to heaven: its purpose is to give you Eternal Life to make you His Own Son (Daughter).
And before the world was made, God decided to make us his own children through Jesus Christ. This was what God wanted, and it pleased him to do it. (Eph 1:5 ERV)
Since God foretold you to be adopted as His Son(Daughter) according to the pure affection of His Will, then the FORGIVENESS OF ALL your sins is a simple requirement and ETERNAL LIFE is a consequence of being made Son (Daughter) born again by the Word of God.
Having all this in consideration, it is worth meditating that, being the people of Israel the way it was, King Hezekiah was rescued from dying of a painful disease when he prayed to God, then, what would He not do for one of His Sons (Daughters) like you?
He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? (Ro 8:32)
It doesn’t matter what you’re going through; disease or affliction, it doesn’t even matter if you have fallen into sin and have averted from God. He will never stop loving you and answering your prayers.
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: for every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone? Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?  If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him? (Mt 7:7-11)
If you can believe the Word of God, ALL things are possible for he who believes in God.
Lets pray outloud:
Heavenly Father, I truly believe that there is no thing as beautiful as knowing and feeling so loved by You. Thank you so much for not caring what I had done with my life and caring more about me than my actions. I don’t know enough words to express my feelings for You, my God. Jesus, You are my King and Savior Lord, and this New and plentiful Life that I now enjoy, I owe it to You. Thank You for the Cross! Thank You for Your Blood! Thank You for Your Resurrection! Thank You for Your victory upon death! Thank You for Your Love! I aim, with Your help, to fulfill this life of joy, peace and freedom. I know that in this world I shall have afflictions but I can fully trust in Your Word, You have defeated the world! So, I’ll resist the devil and his lies like fear, doubt, illness and poverty. I am what the Bible says I am, and nothing else, in the name of Jesus: a loved Son (Daughter) of God Born Again who can do everything in Jesus name. I am more than conqueror in all things. I am healthy! I am free! I am prosper! I am happy! I can be happy in the middle of any problem, anguish or disease, I have a peace that exceeds all knowledge, for I can be happy in the middle of affliction because I know, just as You my God and Father said in Your Word, that ALL things work together for good to them that love God. In Jesus name, Amen!
Important Footnote:
How can I be a Son of God? How do I establish a relationship with the Almighty?
Just say the following prayer out loud paying attention and setting your heart into what you are telling God:
Lord Jesus, I believe you are the Son of God. That you came into this world through virgin Mary to pay for all my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why I tell you today that I accept! I accept your sacrifice in the cross! I accept your precious Blood spilled to the last drop because of Your Love to me. I open up my heart and ask you to enter because I want You to be my one and only Savior from today on, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you almighty God, because with this simple prayer and faith confession I have moved from death to Life, I have been moved from shadows to Your admirable Light. I have been born again! God, I am now Your Son (Daughter)! You are now my Father! I shall never be alone! I will never live defeated! In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
*Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime   © 2011
 

Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.
Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.
November 2nd                                                1 Ti 4  /  Isa 38-39/ Ps 119.121-144
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario