domingo, 9 de noviembre de 2014

How to go through the Valley of Tears!

 
November 9th

Eternal Life, Abundant Life!

By Riqui Ricón*

Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God’s elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness… in hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began… but hath in due times manifested his word through preaching, which is committed unto me according to the commandment of God our Saviour.  (Ti 1:1-3)

Today we are going to meditate in the marvelous plan of redemption and salvation that God has implemented for humanity. First, it is a plan of redemption because a price was paid so you could be bought at a price of blood. The way you had lived your life took you to sin and made you death’s slave and of its chains: fear, anguish, pain, poverty, disease, resentment, bitterness, loneliness and depression, to name a few.

Jesus’ life Itself was the Price that God paid to make you free from such slavery status.

For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness… What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death… But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life… For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. (Ro 6:20-23)

God’s gift for you is Life in Jesus Christ! And not any kind of life, but Eternal Life, which means living forever, or worded differently, NOT DYING.

Por tanto, ya que ellos son de carne y hueso,[g] él también compartió esa naturaleza humana para anular, mediante la muerte, al que tiene el dominio de la muerte —es decir, al diablo—,  y librar a todos los que por temor a la muerte estaban sometidos a esclavitud durante toda la vida (He 2.14-15 NVI).

Live no longer in slavery. You can stop being afraid. Death is defeated!

And because you belong to him, the power of the life-giving Spirit has freed you from the power of sin that leads to death. (Ro 8:2 NLT)

It is the law of the spirit of Life in Jesus Christ that has made you free from the law of sin and death, giving you access to Eternal Life, which is the kind of Life that only, and exclusively, God’s Children can enjoy.

Most believers think they’ll get Eternal Life once they have died (which is extremely contradictory), and nothing is furthest from the truth. The Bible, which is God’s Word and It doesn’t lie, teaches us that NOW you have already been freed from sin and sin’s pay which is death.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life… For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (Joh 3:16-17)

Always have in mind that God loves you so much that He prefered to give up His own Son than losing you. You have believed in Jesus as your Lord and Savior, and now, thanks to the Word of Honor from you God and Father, you have the right of Eternal Life.

When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost. (Joh 19:30)

So, you no longer have to get sick, or suffer, or die to pay the price and get something that has already been paid and it is legitimately yours. The price Jesus paid on that cross is perfect, complete and finished. This is why his last words were: it is finished. Which means you don’t have to add anything.

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. (Joh 10:10)

Now, Eternal Life is the lifestyle God wants for you and it must be a Plentiful and Abundant Life.

Eternal Life! Plentiful Life! Abundant Life! This is the true meaning to the Love Sacrifice Jesus did for you. This is why it was paid, so, once and for all, you were freed from sin and received, through faith in Jesus Christ, your salvation.

By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins… but this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down on the right hand of God… from henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool…  For by one offering he hath perfected forever them that are sanctified. (Heb 10:10-14)

Remember that salvation doesn’t mean having a place to go to heaven (which is of course included), being saved means to have a right to that Plentiful and Abundant Life where every disease, sadness, anguish, ill-feeling, depression, etc. have already been paid by Jesus Christ and, therefore, are defeated and have no right in your life.

You weren’t bought at the Price of God’s Son’s, Jesus Christ, blood, as if it had been a partial payment and, then, you have top ay whatevers left with sufering by walking through this valley of tears, like some would say.

No! Not at all! Beloved one, according to the Bible, you were bought by means of a Love plan, designed from the beginning of time, to be adopted as His Child through Jesus Christ, according to His will pure affection.

But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us…  even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) (Eph 2:4-5)

The most beautiful and overwhelming Truth is that God loves you so much that He preferred to give up His own Son to pay for all your guilts and sins and, this way, make you His Child with all justice, giving you the gift of Eternal Life.

The Father has loved us so much! This shows how much he loved us: We are called children of God. And we really are his children. But the people in the world don’t understand that we are God’s children, because they have not known him. (1 John 3:1 ERV)

Now you have ALL of the rights a God’s Child Born Again has: Eternal and Abundant Life!

Great blessings belong to those who depend on you for strength!, Their heart’s desire is to make the trip to your Temple… They travel through Baca Valley, which God has made into a place of springs.   Autumn rains form pools of water there. (Ps 84:5-6 ERV)

Now, because of this Eternal Life in you, you will transform your reality and when you walk through the valley of tears you will turn it into a spring of living water.

Those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion. They will never be shaken. They will continue forever. (Ps 125:1 ERV)

 

The adverse circumstances or the valley of tears that you are walking through today don’t matter, you are that God’s Loved Child that will never tremble or fall. You will remain on your feet forever!

Lets pray out loud:

Powerful God, how beautiful it is to be able to say, in all consciousness, Father of mine. Thank you so much because, being who I was, You have loved me since the beginning of time. Thank you because I am Your heir(ess), God’s heir(ess) and coheir(ess) along with Jesus Christ. Thank you because of Your Word, the Bible, I know more about my rights as Your Child Born Again. According to Your Word, the Bible, I have the right to live a plentiful and abundant life, I have the right to have health, peace, and joy in my heart. I can stop worrying. I have Eternal Life! I’ll still be around in five thousand years, Lord Jesus, loving You and praising You. So I resist and get rid of all discouragement and depression. I get rid of the old man(woman), I renew my mind in the spirit and I dress as de new man(woman) I am, created according to God in justice and holiness of the Truth. I am healthy! I am free! I am saved! I am prosperous! I am joyful! I am God’s Child Born Again! This is why I believe and declare that I will be more tan victorious from any problem, anguish or disease and I will conquer through Your Love, Jesus Christ. I can do all! In Jesus name. Amen.

 Important Footnote:

How can I be a Son of God? How do I establish a relationship with the Almighty?

Just say the following prayer out loud paying attention and setting your heart into what you are telling God:

Lord Jesus, I believe you are the Son of God. That you came into this world through virgin Mary to pay for all my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why I tell you today that I accept! I accept your sacrifice in the cross! I accept your precious Blood spilled to the last drop because of Your Love to me. I open up my heart and ask you to enter because I want You to be my one and only Savior from today on, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you almighty God, because with this simple prayer and faith confession I have moved from death to Life, I have been moved from shadows to Your admirable Light. I have been born again! God, I am now Your Son (Daughter)! You are now my Father! I shall never be alone! I will never live defeated! In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

*Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime   © 2012

 


Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

November 9th                                              Ti 1  /  Jer 13-14  /  Ps 125

 

 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario