sábado, 29 de noviembre de 2014

Who are you in Jesus Christ?

 
November 29th

You are a Child and heir of the Almighty God!

By Riqui Ricón*

And now that you belong to Christ, you are the true children[a] of Abraham. You are his heirs, and God’s promise to Abraham belongs to you. (Gal 3.29 NLT)

You NO longer are, and will never be, a failure, a loser or a sinner destined to the curse of eternal death. No, none of that!

We saw on yesterday’s meditation that, through the Holy Spirit promised to the believers, in the New Covenant we enjoy of all the freedom that only Children of God, BORN AGAIN have access to.

The problem of the curse and the sin was already resolved on that cross so you, through faith in Jesus Christ, would receive the promise of the Spirit and can now be a part of God’s family.

Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.  For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ. (Ro 8.12-17a)

 

In the instant you believe that Jesus is the Lord and Savior of your life and, according to the promise, the Holy Spirit came and gave you Life, forcing your death in sin spirit to be Born Again. You are no longer a slave of fear but, on the contrary, you can tell God with all confidence and familiarity, Abba, Father! Dad! Daddy!

Your reality and circumstances have changed completely; you are now of Jesus Christ for He bought you with His Blood. You are lineage of Abraham because the Bible, which is God’s Word and doesn’t lie, says you are. You are a Child and heir of the only Living and True God.

So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, (Gal 3.26 NIV)

Always remember that it is not the Works of the law the ones that give you such an honorable position, but by believing God by believing His Word.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (Joh 3.16-17)

You acquired your position as Child of God Born Again the moment you BELIEVED that God loves you so much that He gave His own Son before losing you.

See how very much our heavenly Father loves us, for he allows us to be called his children—think of it—and we really are! But since most people don’t know God, naturally they don’t understand that we are his children. (1 Joh 3.1 LB)

You get your identity of the Loved Child of God when you understand that Jesus did it all by dying and resurrecting only because of His Love for you.

This is what being Abraham’s linage and heir according to the promise means.

God is good and as a Father, He is the best of the best. He has not left you, and he will never leave you. Everything that He has promised about you in the Bible, He will fulfil it.

God loves you!

The Lord is close to all who call on him, yes, to all who call on him in truth. He grants the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cries for help and rescues them. The Lord protects all those who love him, but he destroys the wicked. (Ps 145.18-20 NLT)

This day, you have all the right to invoke God and that He answers. How do I know this? Because it is written that your heavenly Father will answer your prayers. But the secret to an efficient prayer under the New Covenant is to ask like a true Son would as his Father.

 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone? Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent? If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him? (Mt 7.7-11)

So, in this day, meditate on all these. The Bible says that if God is with you, who will go against you? How much more now that you understand that He is not only with you but He IS your own Father.

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? (Ro 8.31)

My friend, I assure you that there is no problem, disease, poverty, need, fear, anxiety, loneliness and, any adversity that can defeat you in this, your New Life. For you truly are a genuine and legitimate Child and heir of the Living and True God.

Lets pray out loud:

Dear heavenly Father, how wonderful it is to know that I don’t have to wait to go to heaven to live as a Child of the King. Thank you, Lord Jesus, for what you did for me in the cross and resuscitating, defeating death, to give me the Life only Children of God can have. I can’t stop remembering every day, for because of the Great Love with which You love me I have the right to Eternal Life, a New Life, plentiful and abundant. Thank you because, according to Your Word, the Bible, I can start experimenting and living as Your legitimate Child, today, here and now. So, with Your help, Holy Spirit, I will not let any thoughts of failure, defeat, discouragement, fear, bitterness or any other lie come and steal me from what is legitimately mine: my heritage and my identity as Your Child, my God. Your Word is the Truth, therefore I believe and declare that: I can do all through Christ who strengths me! I am more than a conqueror through Your Love, Lord Jesus! You will supply everything I need according to Your riches in glory! I am healthy! I am free! I am prosperous! I am joyful! In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgen Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012

 


Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

November 29th                                      Gal 3.19-4.20   /  Lam 1-2  /  Ps 145

 
 

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario