lunes, 24 de noviembre de 2014

What is this life all about?

 
November 24th

It is about God’s Love!

By Riqui Ricón*

I know that the Lord will maintain the cause of the afflicted, and the right of the poor. Surely the righteous shall give thanks unto thy name: the upright shall dwell in thy presence (Ps 140.12-13).

In here, the expression I know, from the Hebrew yada, means having an intimate knowledge and assurance through which you can relax, you can trust, you can have peace.

So, if God in His Word, the Bible emphatically commits to take over the cause of the distressed, then, regardless of the circumstances you are facing today, you can be assured the full confidence that He will fulfill each and every word that came out of His Mouth.

And he took up his parable, and said, Rise up, Balak, and hear; hearken unto me, thou son of Zippor: God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? Behold, I have received commandment to bless: and he hath blessed; and I cannot reverse it. (Num 23.18-20).

Good news!! On this day you can be at ease because God Himself, your father, Will take care of your cause and your right personally. You are not alone! He has not nor will he ever forsaken you!  He has given His Word to you and be assured that he will fulfill it. God does not lie!!

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. (Joh 16.33).

It is a fact established by God that diseases, trouble and afflictions cannot defeat you unless you give them credibility. Unless you put yourself in accordance with your problems and afflictions, instead of in accordance with the Word of God, you will come out from all of them more than conqueror. How do I know? How I can be so sure? Because God has given you His Word and His Word is Word of Honor.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (Joh 3.16-17).

Whatever the problem, disease, affliction or challenge you are facing today, be at peace; you can trust that you will leave more than conqueror through Him who loves you so much that He chose to go to the cross to pay for all your sins, rather than lose you. He not only died but also rose again for you, overcoming death to give you eternal life; the full and abundant life that only the Sons of God can enjoy, those who, in the midst of any difficulty, know that they know that God is with them.

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? (Ro 8.31).

You will tell me, that's fine for you, the pastors, ministers and preachers, but I have not that level of anointing, or faith, or holiness, etc. Nothing further from the truth! This is not about what you or I can accomplish or achieve, or what we have made of our lives.

But when the right time came, God sent his Son, born of a woman, subject to the law. God sent him to buy freedom for us who were slaves to the law, so that he could adopt us as his very own children. And because we are his children, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, prompting us to call out, “Abba, Father.”  Now you are no longer a slave but God’s own child. And since you are his child, God has made you his heir (Gal 4.4-7 NTV).

It's not about what you've done with your life, or what you're doing or can do in the future. No, none of that! This is about what He did by dying on the cross. This is the great Love with which God loves you. It is about Jesus Christ already paying and you do not have to pay more. It comes to who you are now, God’s Son Born Again, not from a corruptible seed, but of incorruptible seed which is God’s Word which lives and stays forever. This is about the New Life that He won for you and it is about you deciding that it's yours, that you deserve it because it was bought for you and decide to live fully and abundantly, believing God, believing His Word

It’s about not throwing away God’s Grace!

But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) (Eph 2.4-5).

See how very much our heavenly Father loves us, for he allows us to be called his children—think of it—and we really are! But since most people don’t know God, naturally they don’t understand that we are his children (1 Joh 3.1 LB).

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. (3 Joh 1:2).

Amaizing! Isn’t  it?

The Bible is the Word of God and it is perfectly clear as to His will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect. If you make the Bible the highest standard of your existence, reading and meditating day and night to put in your mind, mouth and heart, then you will KNOW (yada) that, indeed, God will take your cause and your right since you are, without a doubt, His beloved Son.

Let’s pray out loud:

Dear Heavenly Father, I choose to believe what you say about me in Your Word, the Bible. I believe that you love me so much that you gave Your Son, Jesus, so I may believe in Him and do not get lost but have eternal life. I believe that within the death of Jesus I have been justified and forgiven. I believe that with His resurrection He defeated death and received the New Life, the Eternal Life of a Son of God, who I am now. I believe fear, death, sin, sickness, poverty, sadness, depression, etc., are all defeated and I'm over them. Lord Jesus, You have taken over my cause and my right, I will not fear! I can do everything in you, my Lord! I am Yours and I have already defeated them: because greater are You, Holy Spirit, that are in me and with me, than he who is in the world! I resist the spirit of fear and doubt! I resist disease and poverty! I am a son of the King and will live forever in fullness and abundance. I will make this, and every day the best day of my life. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgen Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012

 


Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

November 24th                                         2 Pe 2   /  Jer 43-44  /  PS 140

 

 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario