martes, 2 de diciembre de 2014

How to develop the fruit of the Spirit!

 
December 2nd

You are born from the Spirit!

By Riqui Ricón*

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. (Gal 5.22-23)

The Bible, which is God’s Word and doesn’t lie, says that WHOSOEVER believe that Jesus is the Christi s BORN FROM GOD (1 Joh 5.1). Therefore, if you believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Mesiah, the Savior who died in the cross to pay all of your sins, then, the Bible is talking about you: You are that Child Born from God!

We talk about the New Birth; that which Jesus taught Nicodemus by saying: he who isn’t born from the Spirit cannot enter in God’s kingdom, for what is born from the flesh is flesh, but what is born from the Spirt is spirit. (Joh 3.5-6)

It seems that, according to what Jesus taught, it is extremely important that you understand and ponder on, by believing in Jesus, you are Born Again and that this, your New Birth, is not natural but spiritual and, because of this, it is much more important and transcendent.

 But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior. (Ti 3.4-6 NIV)

Your New spiritual Birth is much more important and transcendent tan the natural one, for now you have been conceived by the Holy Spirit, Who is in you and with you.

Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. (1 Pe 1.23)

The seed, the sperm, that makes you a New Creature is, no nothing more and nothing less than, God’s Word.

 And it was a happy day for him when[a] he gave us our new lives through the truth of his Word, and we became, as it were, the first children in his new family. (Jam 1.18 LB)

Now you are part of God’s family!

So, because of God’s Love and mercy to you, you are now spirit, begotten new, a Child of God born, not from a corruptible seed but, from an incorruptible one, which is God’s Word that lives and lingers forever.

You have been Born from the Holy Spirit by God’s Word!

Here’s where the Bible has to stop being just a mere book of religious instructions and start being what it really is (what you say it is): God’s Word! The Truth!

The words that have come out from God’s mouth are in the Bible and, therefore, all of them will be fulfilled.

Now, once you have understood that, thanks to Jesus Christ, now you are a Child of God, Born Again by the Holy Spirt, accept and receive that identity that allows you to manifest the fruit of the Spirit in you.

Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, benignity, faith, meekness and temperance are just some of the features of your new nature. They are not some features you have to develop because you lack of them, but you have to develop them because they are already in you.

The fruit of the Spirit is already in you because you have been regenerated, created new, And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness. (Eph 4.24)

The fruit of the Spirit is part of your New Nature, where it is dormant waiting for you to develop it through your faith ( through believing God, believing His Word).

How can this be achieved? Easy! You only have to remember and learn how all the problems of humanity started:

 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden? And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil. When the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat. (Gen 3.1-6)

You don’t need a big revelation to realize that Adam and Eve fell because, after LISTENING to Satan, they didn’t know who was telling the Truth, the snake or God? They didn’t know whom to BELIEVE, the snake, or God? And by setting their sight on the reality of their circumstances, for the tree was good to eat and nice to the eyes, and desirable tree to achieve wisdom, they made the worst decision; they decided NOT TO BELIEVE God’s Word and believe Satan’s lies.

If you notice, the original sin wasn’t disobedience. What gave origin to fear, death and the disaster of life you used to live was not believing God. This, incredulity, is what gives light to disobedience and everything else is developed by itself by the law of sin and death.

Then, how can you develop a New plentiful and abundant Life? }how can you develop the fruit of the Spirit? Easy! You just have to believe God and His Word; believe that you Truly ARE the person God says you are in His Word, that you now are: His Child, BORN AGAIN, born from the Holy Spirit, who is God and, therefore, from His Love, His joy, His peace, His patience, His kindness, His benignity, His FAITH, His meekness and His temperance are inside you.

For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. (Ro 8.2)

Stop paying attention and listening to the reality of your circumstances that try to convince you to believe that you are the same failed, loser, weak, insignificant, evil, sinner person you were before. No! None of that! Don’t listen to those lies anymore!

Circumstances can’t change the Truth, but the Truth will always change the circumstances. And the Truth is that you are the person that God says you are: His Loved Child, filled with the Holy Spirit.

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: (Ro 8.14-16)

 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.  And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ. (Gal 4.4-7)

 

After all, He created you again, right?

Lets pray out loud:

Dear heavenly Father, thanks to the Love with which You have loved me I can say with all certainty that I, ______________________ (your name here), am a Child of God, Born Again. I have been Born Again not from a corruptible seed but the incorruptible one which is Your Word, my God. In no way I’m a loser, or a sinner, or week, or insignificant, or evil, or a sinner. On the contrary, I, ___________________ (your name here), am full of Love, joy, peace, I’m patient, kind, benign, I’m full with Faith, meekness and temperance. I am a Child of the True and Living God! I can do all in Christ! The Holy Spirit, who lives in me, is bigger than anyone in the world! I am more than a conqueror in every disease, affliction or sin, through He who loves me, Jesus Christ, my King, Lord and Savior! I reject every thought or feeling of damnation in my life! I am Born Again! I walk, live, think and breath according to the Spirit! I live not according to my flesh! The law of the Spirit of Life in Jesus Christ has made me free from the law of sin and death! I am determined, with Your help, Holy Spirit, to live steady with the freedom with which Christ has made me free and I will no longer be, nor will I ever be again subject to the yoke of slavery! So, with this authority that You have given me, Father, I resist the spirit of fear and doubt, I cast away from my life the disease, poverty, sadness and depression. I receive my health, prosperity, freedom and joy. I am healthy! I am free! I am prosperous! I am joyful! I am a Child of God, Born Again! In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgen Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012

 


Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

December 2nd                             Gal 5.16-26   /  Ez 1  /  Ps 148

 

 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario