viernes, 12 de diciembre de 2014

How to end the year in Victory!

 


December 12th

Pleasing a good and loving God!

By Riqui Ricón*

Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord God: and not that he should return from his ways, and live? (Ez 18.23)

As for our redeemer, the Lord of hosts is his name, the Holy One of Israel. (Isa 47.4)

There’s no doubt that, according to the Scripture, he who walks in the light of God’s Word knows the Truth, and the Truth will set you free. When you make the Bible the basic rule of your existence, you will always be firm in the freedom with which Christ already made you free, and you will never be again subject to the joke of slavery (Gal 5.1)

Now, you are free to realize that it has never been, nor will it ever be, God’s desire or purpose to punish you or destroy you for all your sins. It has always been His desire for you to come back to Him.

Now, pay a lot of attention to the follow:

Further, my brothers and sisters, rejoice in the Lord! It is no trouble for me to write the same things to you again, and it is a safeguard for you. (Phil 3.1 NIV)

Therefore, my brothers and sisters, make every effort to confirm your calling and election. For if you do these things, you will never stumble,  and you will receive a rich welcome into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  So I will always remind you of these things, even though you know them and are firmly established in the truth you now have. (2 Pe 1.10-12 NIV)

Just like the apostle Paul warned the Philippians that it wasn’t annoying to him to teach the same things over and over again, but that to them it was an issue of total security, and in the same way as Peter insists in reminding us these things, the more you know them and are entrenched in the truth you now have, in the same way it is of utter importance to remind you this day that before any situation you are facing, the first thing you need to do is aver yourself, once and again, that God loves you so much and in a way that He preferred to give up His own Son, Jesus, to pay for all your sins, before losing you. Believe that Jesus did not come to condemn you but to give you the Eternal Life of a Child of God.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.  For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (Joh 3.16-17)

This is the Truth and the foundation of the begining of your victory! This is why Jesus is your redeemer, your Lord and Savior!

When you understand that the sacrifice of Jesus goes beyond the justification for the forgiveness of your sins and that it’s true purpose has always been to give you a New Nature so, this way, He can give you the privileged position of a Child of God, Born Again, and that you have an intimate communion with God, then, without a doubt, you realize that He is, truthfully, your Father and that you can have the absolute certainty that you will come out more than a conqueror in all things.

See how very much our heavenly Father loves us, for he allows us to be called his children—think of it—and we really are! But since most people don’t know God, naturally they don’t understand that we are his children. (1 Joh 3.1 LB)

God has called you Son (Daughter) with His own Word!

Now, thanks to Jesus, you are a new species of being that did not exist before: a Child of the only True and Living God.

 For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son,that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters. (Ro 8.29 NIV)

Jesus no longer is the only Child of God. He is your big brother and you are one more between many siblings!

In the way that, all the consequences and aftermaths of the sins of your old life have been met in the person of Jesus Christ.

 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. (Isa 53.4-5)

Jesus’ last words in the cross were, it is done; with this He is clearly saying, I already paid, so you don’t have to pay anything anymore. In that cross Jesus carried your diseases and suffered your pains, he was wounded for your rebellions and grounded for your sins, He took the punishment so you can enjoy the peace and by his wounds you were healed.

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. (2 Pe 3.9)

Remember that the thief only comes to steal, kill and destroy but Jesus has come to give you life, and an abundant life. Satan’s only weapon is lies and if he succeeds to make you believe it then he can attack you with fear and incredulity. That’s why it is so important that you understand and believe that God is Good. He doesn’t wish evil to anyone, or death to the sinner. He is not keeping track of you sins to send you some sort of punishment. No! None of that!

He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth. Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us. (Ro 8.32-34)

Don’t let yourself be fooled! God is good! God lovesyou!

One of the devil’s strategies to steal the Plenitude of Life that Jesus Christ bought for you is to make you believe the lie that you serve and adore a strange, grumpy and temperamental God. Don’t let him!

The redeeming work of the cross, the sacrifice of our Lord Jesus, is complete, perfect and finished. It is the New Pact ratified in His Blood and no one can invalidate it or add anything to it.

Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ: (Phil 1.6)

This work, your life’s regeneration, is on the rising and God himself is the one who is perfecting it. So, don’t be afraid, only believe! For, Our Redeemer, Jehovah or the armies is His name, the Holy one of Israel!

If you can believe God, for whoever believes God, believing His Word, everything is possible.

Let’s pray outloud:

Dear heavenly Father, I can live at peace today for I know You love me and are with me, that you have not left me nor will you ever leave me. Therefore, I will not set my eyes or my feelings in the difficultness of my current situation. I look at you I trust in You. I have believed Your Word, the Bible, and I know that I will come out more than a conqueror from every circumstance, problem or disease. I am a Child of the King! Nothing and no one in this world can separate me from God’s, my Father, love! So, I resist every lie. I resist fear! I can do all in Christ who strengths me! I am healthy! I am free! I am prosperous! I will live my Life in the Plenitude of Love and joy and peace that overcomes any understanding! This is my right! I am a Child of God! I am high and not low! I am head and not tail! In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgen Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012

 


Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

December 12th                                      Phil1.1-11   /  Ez 18  /  Isa 47

 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario