lunes, 22 de diciembre de 2014

How can you end this year in joy and peace in the middle of all these problems!

 
December 20th

With God’s Word! With His Word of Honor!

By Riqui Ricón*

Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness. Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.  So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.  For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.  Instead of the thorn shall come up the fir tree, and instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree: and it shall be to the Lord for a name, for an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off. (Isa 55.2-3, 11-13).

The flow of this world will always affect your emotions through your thoughts to try to establish fear and incredulity in your heart. In this way, people even diagnose you diseases in commercial breaks on t.v. If you have this or that pain you probably have this or that disease, just like 87% of men (women), etc.

Besides, you have bills to pay, problems at home and if this wasn’t enough, you have that anguish and loneliness that depression brings.

Loved one, no matter what your circumstances are today, you can trust that God’s Word (the one He spoke about you) will not come back empty, but it will prosper in that for which it was sent. You are not from this world and this corrupted system has nothing on you!

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.  (Ro 12.2 NIV).

God’s good Will, perfect and pleasant, for your life is called Plentitude. He has established that you will come out with joy and return in peace. He just asks you to listen to Him, to lean your ear towards Him and pay attention to the words of the Eternal Pact, which is the New Pact.

If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.  For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.  (Col 3.1-3).

Your old nature died in the cross and now your New Life as the Child of God is hidden with Christ in God. You no longer are that sinner man (woman), sold to sin and destined to eternal death. No! No more!

I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.  I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.  (Joh 17.14-16).

You are not from this world!

and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator.  Here there is no Gentile or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all, and is in all. (Col 3.10-11 NIV).

Now, thanks to what Jesus did out of Love to you, you are a Child of God, Born Again, and not from a corruptible seed, but from the incorruptible one, for God’s Word which lives and lingers forever. Therefore, you can, with all certainty, dress as God’s chosen one, holy and loved.

Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.  Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.  And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.  Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts.  (Col 3.12-16 NVI).

Since you now have the nature of a Child of God, it is clear that you can dress from mercy, kindness, meekness, humility and patience. Since God’s Love has been spilled in your heart by the Holy Spirit, which was given to you, now you can endure and forgive your neighbor. In the same way that Christ forgave you, you can forgive. And above all things, dress yourself of love, which is the perfect bond. And God’s peace rule in your heart, the same peace from which you were called in one body; and be thankful. May God’s Word, the Bible, dwell in abundance inside you to teach you and exhort you in all wisdom.

Realize that from all of the above nothing is something you have to do as an obligation as a christian, for, truly, that is your New Nature as God’s Child. God has spoken it and He has decreed it like that. Now you are like that. You only have to believe it, accept it, receive it and manifest it!

What a contrast from the desert of depression and guilt where your adversary, the devil, wants to see you caught in!

And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him. Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world. (1 Joh 4.16-17).

The Love that God feels for you is so big and wonderful that it is only perfect when you realize (and believe) that everything that Jesus did for you was with the purpose of, just like He is, you’ll be the same in this world.

As you can see this is not something you can do for Him, but EVERYTHING that He already did for you by dying and resurrecting to give you the Plentiful and Abundant life that only God’s Children can have: this is, Eternal Life!

So, listen and trust in your heavenly Father’s Word of Honor!

Are you sick?

Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.  But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. (Isa 53.4-5).

You need something?

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. (Ps 23.1).

But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Phil 4.19).

Are you anguished?

Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation. (Psl 91.3.16).

This is God’s Word!

Let’s pray out loud:

Dear heavenly Father, I now know I can trust fully in Your Word and, therefore, I understand and believe that Your will for me is good, nice and perfect. I believe and receive that great Love that you feel for me. Thank you for Your Word, which is the Truth, and with which I can direct my life. Thank you, Lord Jesus, for what you acquired for me by dying in that cross and by resurrecting from the death. Because of all these, I believe and declare that a thousand will fall to my side and ten thousand to my right but none will reach me, because even if I walk in the valley of the shadow of death I WILL FEAR NO EVIL for You, Lord, are with me. You are the one who keeps me and the evil one won’t touch me. I submit every problem, anguish or disease to the authority of God’s Word, I set them under my feet. I am healthy! I am free! I am prosperous! I believe and receive the Love, joy and peace that only I, a Child of the King, can experiment to live a life in God’s (my Father) Plentitude. I will not fear! I will only believe what the Bible, God’s Word which doesn’t lie, says about me. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgen Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012



Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

December 20th                Col 2.20-3.17   /  Ez 29-30  /  Isa 55

 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario