miércoles, 17 de diciembre de 2014

How to overcome problems, anguish and disease!

 

December 17th

Wake up! Wake up and dress of power!

By Riqui Ricón*

 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. (Phil 4.13)

We’re living the most exciting times in the history of humanity. Never before has it been so much need for answers and actions that allows us to find the true meaning of existence of the human being. The world claims for heroes. We need heroes! They yell desperate. They try to smile before the evil times but their words thwart in front of the economic crisis, insecurity, unemployment, drug trafficking, family disintegration, diseases, loneliness, sadness, depression and even the changing weather.

How ever, before this ugly scene, the Bible, which is God’s Word and does not lie, assures you that you can do all in and with the strength Jesus Christ gives you.

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?  (Ro 8.31).

While the world shakes, believers, God’s Children Born Again, you and I, have the peace and security, for we know Who we have believed and we have the certainty that we will never be ashamed for having trusting God’s Word.

So, what will you say to all this? If God is with you, who will go against you?

 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. (Ro 8.19).

This is the time when you, as a Child of God, will manifest yourself as the one who can do ALL in and with Jesus’ Unction that strengths you. This is the time to believe!

Beloved one, this is the time to believe that God does not lie and does not regret what He says, that EVERYTHING he has said in His Word, He will do, that what HE spoke, He will execute for, at the end, His Word is His very own Honor and Power.

So, when you start to believe with all your heart what the Bible says about you, then you will know who you are and ALL you are capable of doing in Him and with Him.

 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Phil 4.19).

If God supplies you with EVERYTHING that you need and you can do ALL in Christ; if the One who is in you is greater than the one who’s in the world, then, for real, what will you be afraid of? Who or what can scare you?

Someone could object: “well, Riqui Ricón, this sounds very nice and all, if only it were that easy…” And I ask you, why? Is your problem, need or disease more real, true or powerful than your God and Father’s Word of Honor? No my loved one! Don’t let the apparent greatness or complication of your circumstances blur you from the Truth and God’s Love.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (Joh 3.16,17)

God loves you so much that He preferred to give up His own Son before losing you!

 See how very much our Father loves us, for he calls us his children, and that is what we are! But the people who belong to this world don’t recognize that we are God’s children because they don’t know him. (1 Joh 3.1 NLT)

You are a Child of God, Born Again, and you have many divine rights and precios and great promises that God, your Father, has established in His Word.

 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?  Behold, I have received commandment to bless: and he hath blessed; and I cannot reverse it.  (Num 23.19-20).

As a Child of God, Born Again, you must know, perfectly, who you are now in Jesus Christ and , because of this (when receiving and accepting this new identity), there won’t be even the slight less chance that you can lose in this life.

This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. (Jos 1.8).

Before this year ends, be proactive and make the Bible the maxim norm of your existence; set it in your mind, mouth and heart so you are filled with the certainty of who you now are, and by accepting and receiving your New Birth, your New Nature, you will prosper your path and everything will turn out well.

All of these is already in you. God, your Father, spoke it and Jesus, your Lord, paid it for you. Don’t fear anything, believe only. Know that you can do all in Christ and that there is no problem or anguish or disease from which you will not come out more than a conqueror through He who love you, Jesus Christ.

 But I will reveal my name to my people, and they will come to know its power. Then at last they will recognize that I am the one who speaks to them. (Isa 52.6 NLT).

Let’s pray out loud:

Dear heavenly Father, thank you so much for rescuing me from the life I led. I know you love me so much that you preferred to give up Your own Son before losing me. Lord Jesus, thank you for paying all my sins with Your Blood and Your Life. You are wonderful, Lord Jesus! Thanks to this, Your great Love towards me, I am now able to participate in the inheritance of the saints in light. You have given me power in the darkness! You have moved me to the kingdom of Your loved Son! I am a new species of being that didn’t exist before! I am a Child of God, Born Again and not from a corruptible seed but from the incorruptible one, God’s Word which lives and lingers forever! I have Eternal Life! I am eternal! I can stop fearing death! The best part of my life has just begun! Therefore, I resist to fear, I will only believe. I will believe Your Word, the Bible, Lord Jesus. I will believe you, beloved God. You supply EVERYTHING I need, according to Your riches in glory! I can do all in Christ who strengths me! I will never be defeated! With Your help,  Holy Spirit, I will live this plentiful and abundant life that Jesus bought for me at the price of His blood and His resurrection! This is my right! It’s Your Promise! Therefore, I believe and declare that I, ________________________ (your name here), will come out more than a conqueror from every problem, disease or affliction through He who loves me, Jesus Christ! I am healthy! I am free! I am prosperous! I am joyful! I am a Child of the King! In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgen Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012

 


Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

December 17th                                                                  Phil 4   /  Ez 24  /  Isa 52

 

 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario