jueves, 4 de diciembre de 2014

How to face any situation!

 
December 4th

Everything that breaths, praise the Lord!

By Riqui Ricón*

Praise ye the Lord. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power. Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness. (Ps 150.1-2)

The more you learn from the Bible, the more you will know God and you will wonder and rejoice in His Love and Fidelity He has for you.

Praise and worship are expressions from the grateful and marveled heart before an almighty God, creator of heaven and earth and everything visible and invisible, who has decided to love you despite of how you’ve been and what you’ve done with your life.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (Joh 3.16-17)

Praise and worship flow from the grateful heart when you understand that God loves you so much that he preferred to give up His won Son, Jesus, as the payment for all your sins and, like this, not losing you. He did this because of Love and the desire that He has for you and Him to be together, coexisting forever and not as God and creature any longer, but as Father and Son.

This is the magnificence of His greatness, that you, being as you were, living dead in crimes and sins, have been recognized and accepted by God through the faith in Jesus Christ.

 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses; (Col 2.13)

Furthermore from forgiving ALL of yours sins and giving you Eternal Life together with Jesus Christ, God, your Father, has chosen you before the foundation of the world to be adopted as His Child so you can live, in this earth, blessed with all spiritual blessing.

How we praise God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every blessing in heaven because we belong to Christ. Long ago, even before he made the world, God chose us to be his very own through what Christ would do for us; he decided then to make us holy in his eyes, without a single fault—we who stand before him covered with his love. His unchanging plan has always been to adopt us into his own family by sending Jesus Christ to die for us. And he did this because he wanted to! Now all praise to God for his wonderful kindness to us and his favor that he has poured out upon us because we belong to his dearly loved Son. So overflowing is his kindness toward us that he took away all our sins through the blood of his Son, by whom we are saved; (Eph 1.3-7 LB)

How can you not worship a God and Father so good? How can you not live forever in love and grateful to He who loved you and predestined you to be adopted as His Son through Jesus Christ, according to the pure affection of His Will? How can you not dance and sing of joy before He who, also, gave you His Holy Spirit just because you believed His Word?

 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, (Eph 1.13)

Now, what transcendence can this have in your present life? Whatever the circumstances you are facing today, you can be sure, completely sure, that this Father and God of yours has not leave you and He will never leave you.

He didn’t pay such a high Price because of His Love to you to then leave you at the favor of diseases, poverty, sadness or depression. No! None of that! God is your Father and He sees you with love.

See how very much our heavenly Father loves us, for he allows us to be called his children—think of it—and we really are! But since most people don’t know God, naturally they don’t understand that we are his children. (1 Joh 3.1 LB)

So, with this confidence, this certainty, you now know you can face any situation. You can stop being afraid and afflicting. You can change your emotional state from affliction to joy, for you know that God always fulfills His promises.

Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. (Lk 21.33)

God does have a Word of Honor! No matter what happens around you, decide and start praising Him and worshiping Him with all your heart. Give Him an expression of joy and happiness to your faith towards Him. And receive the peace that exceeds all understanding for, at the end, you are more than a conqueror through He who loves you, Jesus Christ.

And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. (Phil 4.7)

Don’t fear, only believe. Be sure that you will come out more than a conqueror from every problem, anguish or disease through He who loves you, Jesus Christ. It is written!

Don’t set your eyes, or your attention in how shocking your reality is; set your eyes and attention in your heavenly Father and in Jesus Christ, your big brother. Activate your faith with the praise and worship to He who is worthy!

Heaven and earth, praise Him, and everything that breaths, praise the Lord!

Lets pray out loud:

Dear heavenly Father, no matter what kind of affliction can come to my life, I know I can trust in You by believing Your Word. Lord Jesus I praise and bless Your beautiful Name for, neither diseases, nor poverty, nor loneliness, nor resentment, nor fear can steal the joy of Your salvation from me. I am you Child, Born Again and I don’t practice sin but He who was begotten by God, Jesus Christ, keeps me and the evil one can’t touch me. I resist anxiety, fear, poverty, disease, sin and depression with all authority. I do not receive them and I cast them away from my life. I am an heir of God and a coheir with Christ, therefore I call and declare the complete restauration of my health, prosperity, peace and joy. In Jesus’ name I rejoice and delight in Your Presence my loved King, Lord and Savior. Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgen Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012

 


Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

December 4th                               Eph 1   /  Ez 4-5  /  PS 150

 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario