miércoles, 24 de diciembre de 2014

How to celebrate Christmas!

 
December 24th

With complete Redemption!

By Riqui Ricón*

 Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people, And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David; As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began: That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us; To perform the mercy promised to our fathers, and to remember his holy covenant; The oath which he sware to our father Abraham, That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear,In holiness and righteousness before him, all the days of our life.

(Luke 1.68-75).

God has never broken His Word. He didn’t do it with Abraham when He said that in his seed all the families of the earth would be blessed and He won’t do it with you today.

Jesus Christ is the Powerful Saviour that has redeemed you from the power of sin and from al curse, so today you can serve Him in His Presence in holiness and justice, for through His Blood, His death and His resurrection you have been Born Again. You are a Child of God!

 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.  A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.  And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God. (Ez 36.25-28).

The new promised Pact by God in Jeremiah 31 started its fulfilment on a night like today, when Jesus was born in a stable in Bethlehem, when our Savior arrived to this world. You were cleaned from all your filth and sins thanks to Jesus, besides you were created new with a new heart and spirit and if this wasn’t enough you were given the Holy Spirit of the promise as a guaranty of the fulfilment of all that was promised in the New Pact: That He, the Lord, will do a completely New work in you so you walk in His statutes and keep His precepts and put them at work.

As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the Lord; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith theLord, from henceforth and for ever. (Isa 59.21).

He promised it! He fulfilled it!

God compromises His Honor and His Word to, in this New Pact, His Presence and His Word will never be missing in your life, or your children’s life or your children’s children.

As you can see, the work of Redemption is really amazing. God took the responsibility of your salvation, for it doesn’t depend on what you have done or can do, but in what He promised to do to save you and has already done in the person of His Son, Jesus Christ:

1. He paid all your sins to fulfill all justice.

2. He forgave your wickedness and no longer remembers your sins.

3. He gave you a New heart.

4. He created you again, making you a completely new spirit.

5. He put inside you and with you His Holy Spirit as the guaranty of the promise.

6. He gave His Law in your mind and wrote it in your new heart.

 

In short, that night in Bethlehem, Jesus presented to the world as the fulfilment of the promise of the Father to pay all your sins and justify you. Once you were justified, He forgave you; once you were forgiven He sanctified you to make you be Born Again by giving you the Eternal Life only God’s children can have, for now, just like Jesus, you have been begotten by the Holy Spirit of God.

 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. (Psalms  2.7-8).

 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God (1 John 5.1a).

 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. (1 P 1.23).

Without a doubt, you are a Child of God, Born Again, and not from a corruptible seed but from the incorruptible seed which is God’s Word, which lives and lingers forever.

And this, my loved one, is called Total Redemption!

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (John 3.16-17).

So, celebrate this Christmas believing that God loves you so much that He preferred to give up His own Son before losing you.

See how very much our heavenly Father loves us, for he allows us to be called his children—think of it—and we really are! But since most people don’t know God, naturally they don’t understand that we are his children. (1 Jn 3.1 TLB).

Celebrate this Christmas knowing that you are completely and genuinely a Loved Child of God.

Let’s pray out loud:

Dear heavenly Father, in this special day in which we are going to remember the night Your Son, Jesus, came to the world to fulfill Your Word, I can’t do anything but thank you and tell you how much I love you. Lord Jesus, I can’t find enough words to declare to you my love and gratitude. Thanks to what You did for me in the cross I’ve been made just; by defeating death and resurrecting from the death you opened up the path to Eternal Life. Holy Spirit, by giving me Your Faith to believe in God’s Word, to believe in Jesus as my Lord and Savior, you have made me be Born Again, endowing me with the Eternal Life He paid at the price of His Blood. Now, thanks to the Blood of the New Pact, I am a New Creature, the old things have passed and all my life is made new. Thank you Father! Thank you Jesus! Thank you Holy Spirit! Now I understand more why I am more than a conqueror in all things, for I can do ALL in Christ who loved me and gave Himself up for me. I know I am yours, FAther, and that I have defeated the world and its tricky desires, for You who are in me, Holy Spirit, are greater than the one who’s in the world. I know I am a Child of the King for what Jesus did because of His love toward me. This is why this Christmas Eve I believe and accept Your sacrifice of Love, Your beautiful Blood spilled until the last drop as the price of my complete redemption. Thank you, my Lord, Jesus. I declare that I am healthy! I am free! I am prosperous! I am joyful! I am a Child of God, Born Again! In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgin Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012



Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

DECEMBER  24                Luke 1.57-80   /  Ez 35-36  /  Isa 59

 

 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario