sábado, 6 de diciembre de 2014

How can you defeat failure to live a plentiful and abundant life!

 

December 6th

According to the power that acts in you!

By Riqui Ricón*

Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,  Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen. (Eph 3.20-21)

The Bible, which is God’s Word and doesn’t lie, says that, thanks to Jesus Christ, THERE ALREADY IS a Power acting upon you and states that it is according to that power that God can do all things MUCH MORE ABUNDANTLY than what you ask or, even, understand. Amazing!

Let’s see how this Power that acts in you is intimately tied to the New Pact in Jesus’ Blood.

Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more. (Jer 31.31-34)

With the New Pact, God promised to make a total change in your carnal nature, for only like this He would set His Law in your mind and write in your heart. With Jesus’ Blood, God paid ALL your sins, forgave all your wickedness and decided to no longer remember your sins.

And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. (Ez 36.27)

Now, you are God’s Child, Born Again and the glorious Holy Spirit lives in you and with you.

The power that acts in you is God’s Word and the Holy Spirit is the promise God made by declaring He would make a better pact established upon better promises. With the power of His Word and the Presence of the Holy Spirit in your life, God made sure there won’t even be the slightest chance to invalidate the New Pact, for He Himself , the Holy Spirit, would be in you and with you as a deposit, the guaranty that He offers the New Pact and it will never be annulated, on the contrary, it will be fulfilled and you will receive ALL that was promised.  

And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me. But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.( Act 1.4,8)

God’s Power and the Holy Spirit work together for your bennefirt, in you and with you, so you can be a good witness of the Gospel.

And Moses was learned in all the wisdom of the Egyptians, and was mighty in words and in deeds. And the people with one accord gave heed unto those things which Philip spake, hearing and seeing the miracles which he did. (Act 7.22, 8.6)

Jesus is the mediator of this better Pact!

 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,  Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory. (Eph 1.13-14)

You have been sealed with the Holy Spirit of the Promise!

Can you see? This is the amazing plan of God’s grace! Since you were dead in your crimes and sins and with no chance whatsoever to reconcile with God (because the old sinful nature that was in you always rebels against God and has never obeyed God’s law and it won’t ever be able to do it), then God,

 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. (Ro 8.3-4)

So, knowing God’s commandments does not take you away from the claws of sin, because you cannot keep the law and you never will. But God, because of the great Love He feels for you, enforced a different plan. He sent His own Son, Jesus, in a human body just like you in all ways, except He wasn’t a sinner, and by giving Him in sacrifice for your sins, He destroyed the domain sin had upon you.

Therefore, if you let yourself be driven by the Holy Spirit and deny obedience to the old sinful nature that was in you, then you can obey God’s law.

God’s Plan, through the New Nature that the New Birth gives you, is the Perfect and Infallible Plan guaranteed by the Holy Spirit.

 For this reason I kneel before the Father,  from whom every family[a] in heaven and on earth derives its name.  I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being,  so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love,  may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ,  and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. (Eph 3.14-19 NIV)

Knowing this Word and believing this Word is only possible through the Holy Spirit that is in you and with you. To know this Word and believe this Word is to know Jesus Christ’s Love, which exceeds all knowledge; is to believe and manifest that Power that allows you to be filled with God’s plentitude to Live a Plentiful and Abundant Life.

 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (Joh 3.16-17)

God’s Love for you is such that He preferred to give up His own Son, to pay all your sins, before losing you. Besides, as if this weren’t enough, He placed His Holy Spirit inside you to guaranty you can live a life filled with power and victory.

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. (3 Joh 1.2)

It’s God plentitude living inside you the one that says and assures you today:

 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish. Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought. For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee. (Isa 41.10-13)

Sólo necesitas creer, creerle a Dios, creerle a Su Palabra, pues al que cree todo le es posible.

The New Pact and your New Nature obtained through your New Birth by acknowledging and making Jesus Christ your Lord, King and Savior, is not something you have or can get by your own merits; it is something that He promises in His Word and that by no means he will stop fulfilling.

According to the power that acts in you!

Lets pray out loud:

Dear heavenly Father, the more I know you, the more I read and meditate in Your Word, the Bible, the more I wonder and amaze on Your Great Love with which You have loved me. Thank You for having ordained a New Pact in the Blood of Your Son, Jesus Christ. Thank You, Lord Jesus, because with your death you paid all my sins and made me just. Thank You, Father, for having forgiven me and not remembering my sins anymore. Thank You, Lord Jesus, because by resurrecting between the death you established Yourself as God’s First Child, Born Again, showing the path and destined kept for me. Thank you because with Your Blood you sealed the New Pact and now I have a New Hope through my New Birth. Because You now live in me I have Eternal Life, New Life, Plentiful and Abundant Life. Thank you because I have received the adoption of the Son(Daughter) according to the pure affection of Your Will. I am not lost or finished! No! None of that! I am a loved Child of the True and Living God! The Almighty is my Father! By the Blood of the Lamb! By the New Pact! You, Holy Spirit, creator of heaven and earth, of all the visible and the invisible, You are in me and with me. Thank You for so much Love! I am extremely powerful to love you with all my strength, mind and heart, as well as for loving my neighbor as much as I love myself. Therefore, I resist the spirit of fear and disbelief; I resist death, disease, poverty, sadness, depression, loneliness, bitterness, disappointment and sin. I am healthy; I am free; I am prosperous; I call upon my life Love, joy and peace that exceeds all knowledge. I believe, call and receive the plentiful, good and abundant life as my legitimate right and heritage in Jesus Christ. Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgen Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012

 


Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

December 6th                               Ph 3   /  Ez 8-9  /  Isa 41

 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario