viernes, 21 de noviembre de 2014

How to enter God’s plentifulness!

 
November 20th

The Bible is the Word of Honor!

By Riqui Ricón*

 Take thee a roll of a book, and write therein all the words that I have spoken unto thee against Israel, and against Judah, and against all the nations, from the day I spake unto thee, from the days of Josiah, even unto this day. It may be that the house of Judah will hear all the evil which I purpose to do unto them; that they may return every man from his evil way; that I may forgive their iniquity and their sin. (Jer 36:2-3)

One of the things that amazes me the most this days, is to discover how human beings have developed a natural resistance, a disguised antipathy towards the Word of God; exactly as King Jehoiakim and his princes did in the days of the prophet Jeremiah.

It amazes me to know that the 100% of Christians confess believing that the Bible is the Word of God and, nevertheless, the most of them live their lives without the power and Presence of God in their lives, they live everyday fighting a battle, that they seem to be losing, against diseases, economy shortcoming, bitterness, resent, fear and pain (not to mention the sin).

How can you reconcile the life that you live with the Words of Jesus when he said:

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. (Joh 10:10)

Or when he emphatically estated.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. (Joh 14:12)

It seems contradictory but the answer is very simple. Just believing Him, believing that, indeed, the Bible is what you say it is, God's Word, the words that came out from the mouth of God, and was given to you for your benefit.

At the heading of this reflection is noted what God told to Jeremiah, maybe they’ll hear and repent and I shall forgive them. This shows you clearly that God's desire is to be heard. Even more, God himself asks through the prophet Isaiah, who has believed our report?

Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed? (Isa 53:1)

For a right relationship with GOD and for the revelation of His power in your life, a simple but transcendent choice is needed.  Who are you going to believe?, Your way of seeing things, as you have always done? Or the Word of Honor of the True and Living God who has loved us so much that He preferred to deliver His own Son rather than losing you?

Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?” The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’” “You will not certainly die,” the serpent said to the woman. (Ge 3:1-4 NIV)

It is curious that in the thousands of years that have passed since the fall of men, the situation remains practically the same. The same dilemma that Adam and Eve had to solve in the Garden of Eden is the same that you face you every day. Let me explain it this way: God says one thing about your needs or your way of life and the serpent (the world) says another. Which of them says the truth, God or the snake? Which one, of the two, are you going to believe?

We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts: (2 Pe 1:19)

Do not hesitate my beloved, God has given His Word to you and fot your benefit and not to take something out or diminish your life. In fact, His purpose is to take you to a level of life so extraordinary, that through faith (through believing in God, Believing His Word) you can achieve high and excellent achievements

And what is faith? Faith is very clear and determined in each of the following three principles:

1) If God says so in His Word, then, it is the truth and therefore He will do accordingly so.

 But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth (Da 10:21a)

And now, O Lord God, thou art that God, and thy words be true, and thou hast promised this goodness unto thy servant: (2Sa 7:28)

Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. (Joh 17:17)

2. Heaven and earth will cease to exist before one word that came from God’s mouth fails to comply

Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. (Lu 21:33)

3. He is God and therefore he cannot lie, because every word that comes from His mouth has all the power of God in itself to be enforced.

God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act?  Does he promise and not fulfill? I have received a command to bless; he has blessed, and I cannot change it. (Nu 23:19-20 NIV)

What is faith? It is the confident assurance that something we want is going to happen. It is the certainty that what we hope for is waiting for us, even though we cannot see it up ahead. (Heb 11:1 LB)

But how can you be sure of something that you are expecting when your reality is very different? How can you be sure of your health if what you have on your hands are medical tests and the negative opinion of the doctor? How can you be certain that your marriage will be restored or that your teen child will return home, if in front of you is a divorce law sue or an empty room? How can you be sure that you will come up with the expenses of your family if you've just been fired?

There is only one possible answer to these questions. There is only one way to get that certainty and conviction: If you have the God’s Word about it. If God, the Almighty, says in His Word something about your problem or situation. If you have God’s Word of Honor  you can be a hundred percent sure, convinced, that you will come through!

Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. (Joh 8:31-32)

Remember the word unto thy servant, upon which thou hast caused me to hope. This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me.  Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. (Ps 119: 49-50, 105)

So, shake all passivity towards the Bible and make God's Word the highest law of your existence. Put it in your mind, heart and mouth, reading and meditating on it day and night.

This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. (Jos 1:8)

This is the key to success in your life!

The Bible will never subtract anything, quite the opposite, It will always add God’s Blessing to your life because they are the words that God said to you for your benefit, because He loves you with all His Heart

Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing. (1 Pe 3:9)

You have been called by God to be heir of blessing!

 

Lets pray out loud:

Dear Heavenly Father, Your Word, the Bible, is the Truth and the Light that guides my life. Because You said it  God, Jesus, the Verb, the Word became flesh so that, by your great love with which you have loved me, when He paid all my sins with His life on the cross, I could receive eternal life and the adoption as one of your sons. Thank you, Lord Jesus! It is written! Because You died, I died with you on that cross. It is written! Because You resurrected, I resurrect with you to a whole new life, free from sin and death, Because with your blood you have redeemed me for God for every tribe and language and people and nation; and You made me to serve our God king (queen) and priest (priestess) and reign over the earth. Father, I am Your Son and I shall rule over all affliction, disease or problem, because for this I was left here on earth; to establish your kingdom, announcing Your Great Love with which you called me out of darkness into Your marvelous light. Thank my God, for you have not only spoken but you put it in writing: I have been called by You to be heir! I'm heir of Your Blessing! I am heir to Your Word! I am happy because I can trust in You, my God! So, according to Your Word, I declare myself healthy, prosperous, free and happy. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgen Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012

 


Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

November 20th                              1 Pe 3   /  Jer 35-36  /  Ps 136

 

 
 

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario