miércoles, 26 de noviembre de 2014

Which is the one true Gospel?

 
November 26th

There is no other Gospel!

By Riqui Ricón*

Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. (Gal 1.7).

In the letter to the Galatians the Scripture teaches us to be careful not to change the gospel; in fact, there are not several gospels, there is only one gospel and that’s the gospel of Jesus Christ: God loves you so much that He gave His only Son, Jesus, so that you believe in Him and not be lost but have Eternal Life instead. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved (Joh 3.16-17).

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation… For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him (2 Co 5.17-19, 21).

 When anyone is in Christ, it is a whole new world.[a] The old things are gone; suddenly, everything is new!  All this is from God. Through Christ, God made peace between himself and us. And God gave us the work of bringing people into peace with him. I mean that God was in Christ, making peace between the world and himself. In Christ, God did not hold people guilty for their sins. And he gave us this message of peace to tell people. Christ had no sin, but God made him become sin so that in Christ we could be right with God. (2 Co 5.17-19,21 ERV).

The true gospel, God’s good news are that He loves you in a special way, since Jesus Christ paid with his life the price of all your sins, is now willing to forgive by forgetting everything. But that's not all, that it's just the beginning, as the justification for the forgiveness of your sins were made with the sole purpose of making you  BELIEVE that the Love of God and now you’ll accept to be His Son.

You will tell me, how am I not going to accept being a Son of God. Well, some people do not accept it, either because they do not know or do not believe, seeing as you can only enter God’s family exclusively by faith in Jesus:

That WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH in him should not perish, but have everlasting life (Joh 3.16b).

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God (1 Joh 5.1a).

To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me (Ac 26.18)

Everything you need as a Son of God BORN AGAIN, comes from the great and beautiful love that God has for you, and now you have been not only justified, made ​​righteous, but you are the justice of God in Jesus Christ.

Therefore, as God's Son and Justice you have safe entry to talk with Him (pray), with the certainty of being heard by your heavenly Father who loves you so much.

I cried unto the Lord with my voice; with my voice unto the Lord did I make my supplication. I poured out my complaint before him; I shewed before him my trouble. I cried unto thee, O Lord: I said, Thou art my refuge and my portion in the land of the living (Ps 142.1-2, 5).

Beloved one, whatever the situation, problem or need that you are facing today, you can be sure that you are not alone; the Bible, which God’s Word that cannot lie, assures you that He has not forsaken you, nor He ever will.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. (Ps 23.4).

 I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen. (Mt 28.20).

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? (Ro 8.31).

 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. (Heb 4.16).

So, do not allow that the circumstances or other voices take you away from the Gospel, Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever (Heb 13.8).

You are the loved and special treasure of God and from all trouble, distress or illness you will come out more than a conqueror through Him that has loved you, Jesus Christ. It is written! It is the Word of God! There is no Other Gospel!

Lets pray out loud:

Dear Heavenly Father, In this day I want to thank you for the gospel of Jesus Christ, Your Son. Lord Jesus, thank you very much for what you did for me by dying on the cross to pay the price of all my sins; thank you for defeating death and for your resurrection, because of that now I have Eternal Life. Thank you for this has been the most perfect and wonderful plan that may exist: because You died, Jesus, my old nature and my old self died on that cross; all my debts were paid and canceled, I have been forgiven! Because You live, I live now too. I have every right to live a full and abundant life that is not limited to this time, or this world, I am eternal! Dear God, for Your love and the pure affection of Your Will You have made me Your Son, with all confidence I call you my Father, my Dad. Now I fear no more! I will not be worried, anymore! I get rid of the spirit of fear and doubt! I Am a Child of the King! There is no problem, illness or adversity that I cannot defeat! In all things I am more than a conqueror through Your Love, Lord Jesus. Thanks for such good news. I can do it all! In the name of Jesus.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgen Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012

 


Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

November 26th                                         Ga 1   /  Jer 47-48  /  Ps 142

 

 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario