martes, 18 de noviembre de 2014

What do you really have in Jesus Christ?

 
November 17th.

Something much better: a plan for life.

By Riqui Ricón*

For thus saith the Lord, That after seventy years be accomplished at Babylon I will visit you, and perform my good word toward you, in causing you to return to this place.  For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.  Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. (Jer 29:10-12)

 

The Bible, the word of God, that does not lie, is good and it was spoken by God for your benefit. All the things spoken by God in it were established for your own sake. He doesn’t lie or changes His mind and has perfectly defined, in His word, that He has a plan for your life, an eternal, plentiful and abundant life.

 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (Joh 3:16-17)

God loves you so much that He gave his own son to pay the price of all of your sins so He won’t lose you. He knows this well and He is aware that His will and thoughts for you are of good, fine, delightful and perfect.

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. (Ro 12:2)

It is because of this that God urges you to make His word, the Bible, the first priority of your life, because it contents the loving, peaceful, successful and victorious plan that He has always desired for you.

This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest. (Jos 1:8-9)

In today’s lectures you’ll find and be able to meditate on how this loving plan is so perfect and infallible that, by contemplating a total and radical change in your own nature through the NEW BIRTH, now as a son/daughter of God, born again, success is guaranteed for you through the Word of GOD. Not in vain God call this plan, the New Covenant.

 “The day is coming,” says the Lord, “when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and Judah. This covenant will not be like the one I made with their ancestors when I took them by the hand and brought them out of the land of Egypt. They broke that covenant, though I loved them as a husband loves his wife,” says theLord. “But this is the new covenant I will make with the people of Israel after those days,” says the Lord. “I will put my instructions deep within them, and I will write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.  And they will not need to teach their neighbors, nor will they need to teach their relatives, saying, ‘You should know the Lord.’ For everyone, from the least to the greatest, will know me already,” says the Lord. “And I will forgive their wickedness, and I will never again remember their sins.” (Jer 31:31-34 NLT)

In this new relationship with God, both the new covenant as well as the new birth are so flatly definitive that it is determined that you shall pray to Him and He will listen, you shall seek for Him and you shall find Him because you seek Him with all your heart.

And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:  And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him. (1 Joh 5:14-15)

Despite what many still think, God doesn’t require much effort or sacrifice on your account to pray or seek His Presence. He only wants you to believe that through His Son Jesus Christy the road is clear for you and now YOU CAN pray and look for Him with confidence and be assured that now He hears you and is with you.

 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men. Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. (Mt 16:23-24)

Always remember that this belongs to you, not for something you have done or can do, but by what Jesus did by dying on the cross and because He loves you so much that, according to His Word, a New Covenant is presented to you, established upon better promises, where Jesus Christ, Himself, is the mediator of this beautiful Covenant.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. (Joh 14:6)

 

With Jesus there is something better than just having a place in heaven, with Him you have full access to the thoughts that God, your Father, has about you; thoughts of peace and goodness to you the Son (daughter) He always dreamed of: you.

With Jesus Christ you will ALWAYS have something much better!

Lets pray out loud:

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for loving me so much. Today I can pray to You with certainty that You hear me and answer me. I have joy and peace in my heart because I can ask and receive. Therefore, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I declare that I am healthy and free from all disease or illness; I believe and receive the expedite Will of my Father, God Almighty, to live and be prosper in all things. I reject from my life all thoughts of fear and doubt, I resist all deceit and lies about me. I am what the Bible says I am. A beloved son (daughter) of God; special treasure of my Father; I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me in everything, in absolutely everything, I am more than a conqueror through Jesus Christ’s Love, my King, Lord and Savior. Lord Jesus, I believe and I receive the joy and peace that provides being the person that You say I am. I'm healthy! I'm free! I'm prosperous! I’m happy! And I'm determined to live the full and abundant life that You, Jesus, bought me at the price of your own blood. Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgen Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012

 


Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

November 17th                                            Jas 5   /  Jer 29-30  /  Ps 133

 

 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario