viernes, 23 de marzo de 2012

Here is the Truth with which you are going to win!


Thursday, February 2nd, 2010.
Rejoice!
By Riqui Ricón*
Sing joyfully to the LORD, you righteous; it is fitting for the upright to praise him (Psa 33.1).
Praising God is a joy and it is very difficult to find a believer that doesn’t rejoice in pouring his heart out, through praise and worship, to Whom deserves all glory, forever, this is, Jesus Christ.
However, there is a bigger joy, a better one, that allows you to enjoy God’s plenitude, and that is that you are righteous, because the righteous rejoices in the Lord.
But now apart from the law the righteousness of God has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. This righteousness is given through faith in[a] Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. God presented Christ as a sacrifice of atonement, through the shedding of his blood—to be received by faith. He did this to demonstrate his righteousness, because in his forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished— he did it to demonstrate his righteousness at the present time, so as to be just and the one who justifies those who have faith in Jesus (Rom 3.21-26).
Before, when we spoke of justice, integrity and holiness, people felt sorry for themselves, they thought they had lost those virtues by taking bad decisions and living a life of sin. But now, according to the Bible, which is God’s Word, and He doesn’t lie, I’ve been justified for free by the Grace of God, through Jesus’ rendition that made for me, paying the FAIR price for my sins! Which means that, no matter what you have done in and with your life, now, through Jesus Christ, you are righteous. God made this in my favor to make his righteousness shown, which is more sublime that ours, not looking at my sins, so as to be just and the one who justifies those who have faith in Jesus!
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him (John 3.16-17).
So, for God so loved you that he gave his only son, that YOU BELIEVE IN HIM and have eternal life by being justified and made righteous, by His justice.
You can tell me, ‘yes, I know the Bible says so, but, how is that possible?’ This is only possible by divine intervention, which is through an amazing miracle that, completely satisfying all justice, has made of you a whole new person. It is through the New Birth that God has moved you from darkness to His amazing light. It is through the New Birth that God has transform you, from a miserable sinner, doomed to eternal death, into  being God’s righteousness, our Heavenly Father’s loved child, bought by Love for the Life and Blood of His Son, Jesus Christ.
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation: that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting people’s sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation (2 Cor 5.17-19).
Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God (1 John 5.1a).
When you admitted Jesus in your life as your Lord and Savior, the spirit that you were and that was death, did not come back to life being the same, on the contrary, you were made new, completely new by the Holy Ghost and God’s Word, so you can enjoy a fulfilled and a abundant Eternal Life.
For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God (1 P 1.23).
So, you have been declared righteous and saint, therefore you have the right to have a life filled with joy, peace, health, prosperity and victory. Don’t get me wrong, this doesn’t mean that you won’t have problems or setbacks. No! On the contrary! Jesus said: ‘I have told t you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world (John 16.33)
Yes, you’ll have test and afflictions, but The Lord will deliver you from all and you will defeat them through He Who has loved you, Jesus Christ. For you are righteous, you are God’s justice, and you belong to Him, you are his/her beloved child and you have already conquered the world because He who is in you is greater than the one who’s in the world.
So, it doesn’t matter what you’re living today, Rejoice! God, your Father, is with you, and if He’s with you, who, and I really wonder, who can go against you?
Let us pray out loud:
Heavenly father, it is so good to know myself being so loved by You. Thank you, Lord Jesus, because, not only did you provide forgiveness of sins, but you made me God’s justice in You and you brought peace between God an me, making me your sibling and The Father’s child. It is because of you, my beloved Jesus, that I’m born again and now God, the All Mighty is my Father, my Dad. Reading about this in Your Word, the Bible, makes me know the truth, and the Truth shall set me free. I am free to receive, through faith in You, Jesus, this New Life. I am free to receive, through faith in Your Word, this identity as God’s child, born again, not from a corruptible seed, but from the incorruptible one, the Word of God, that lives and lingers forever. Therefore, beloved Father, each and every one of the promises that are in Your word, are mine and for me. I can pray today with all the certainty that you are listening and will answer. I have joy and peace in my heart because I can ask and receive. Therefore, in Jesus powerful name, I declare myself healed and free from any disease or pain, I believe and receive the written will of my Father, God All Mighty, to be and live prospered in all things. I cast away any fear and doubt thought, fighting against every lie about me. I am the person that the Bible says I am. A beloved Child of God, my father’s special treasure, I can do everything in Christ, for he strengthens me, and I am a conqueror in all, absolutely all things, through the love of Jesus, my King, Lord and Savior. Lord Jesus, today I rejoice in the joy and peace that, the knowledge of being the person You say I am, gives me. Amen.
*Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime   © 2010
 

Reading and meditation of God’s Word
Read this daily meditations and at the end of one year you will have read the entire Bible.
February 2nd                                 Luk 23.26-56  /  Gen 42  /  Psa 33

1 comentario: