miércoles, 21 de marzo de 2012

How to forgive those who have hurt you!


Monday, March 19th, 2012.
You’re not worth it!
By Riqui Ricón*
In anger his master handed him over to the jailers to be tortured, until he should pay back all he owed.  “This is how my heavenly Father will treat each of you unless you forgive your brother or sister from your heart.”  (Mat 18.34-35).
One of the obstacles that human beings tremble upon is lack of forgiveness. Resentment is one of Satan’s favorite emotions, which he uses to invalid, with great efficiency, all the gifts and purposes God has equipped you with.
For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God (1 Pet 1.23).
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! (2 Co 5.17).
The Bible, the Word of God, does not lie, and It says that you are God’s child, born again, and this, your new nature, does not come from a corruptible seed but from the incorruptible seed, that is, the Word of God that lives and lingers forever. It also says that, now, all the old things have been and EVERYTHING in your life has been renewed by the power and the love that God feels for you.
However, when you stop seeing and believing who you are, according to God’s Word, you start listening to that voice that brings back all the ugly memories from the past, where you were hurt, humiliated and betrayed.
Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past (Isa 43.18).
If you really think about it, the funny thing is, most of the time, those people that offended you, most likely don’t even remember you, or what happened, while you relive it as it just happened, keeping the memory fresh and loading yourself with emotions and feelings that make your effectiveness as a son/daughter of the Kingdome null. For you have been made righteous by Jesus blood, and the righteous shall live by faith and faith works through The Love.
In the parable of today’s lecture, Jesus teaches you that he who refuses to forgive his neighbor is like the one thrown in the dungeons with the executioner until he pays all his debts . Now, the executioners (demons) have the job of tormenting you until you’re a few steps from death, but they must never kill you, so they can keep your torture indefinitely and, if this wasn’t enough, being in such condition, you will never be able to pay what you owe.
The spirit of resentment acts the same way, putting you in a prison to torment you frequently.
“This, then, is how you should pray: “‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name,  your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us today our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one. For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins (Mat 6.9-15).
So, do not lose your identity! Always remember who you are! God is your Father and he wishes you well, that is why he asks you to be free of the lack of forgiveness.
But, how to do it? How to achieve it? How to forgive? How to forget? By remembering and always believing what the Bible, the Word of God, says of you: you already are a son/daughter of God, born again and all the old things are past and now, in Jesus Christ, EVERYTHING IS NEW.
You are no longer that person that was offended, hurt, or injured, no! None of that! Now you are a son/daughter of the King of kings and Lord of lords. Your life and destiny are now resolved with and in Him. You don’t have to try to forgive, just BELIEVE, everything is possible for one who BELIEVES. BELIEVE that you are that prince/princess that the Bible says you already are.
because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death (Ro 8.2).
This is a Law established by God, and this Law of the life spirit in Jesus Christ HAS ALREADY MADE YOU FREE from the law of sin and death.  For which, now, you are beyond any executioner, any hate or resentment.
But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. 10 Once you were not a people, but now you are the people of God; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy (1 P 2.9-10).
Only if you use your army’s weapons, which are not in the flesh but powerful in God, to the destruction of fortress and say to resentment: You are not worth it!

Let us pray out loud:
Heavenly Father, in this hour I come to You because I’ve believed and received Your Love. Because of what You, Jesus, did on that cross for me, I am that son/daughter of God, born again, that the Bible, Your Word, says I am.  Therefore, I get rid of all the weigh and sin that follows me, and I run with patience and constancy and persistency to the run I have ahead of me, I set my eyes upon You, Jesus, the author and consumer of my faith, and I am determined to forgive and forget, today, all the transgressions that I still keep alive in my memory. All that great debt You forgave me to make me Your son/daughter, righteous, saint and perfect. So, I perfectly know that I can also forgive my debtors. Thank you, Lord, for such a great Love. I am determined to live this new life, fulfilling and abundantly, that you bought for me with your precious Blood. For this, I believe and declare that I, ________________ (your name here) am healed! I am free! I am prosperous! I am more than conqueror! I can do all in Christ! And I am happy to live a fulfilled and abundant life by Jesus Blood. Thank you so much, Lord Jesus. Thank you for this new prosperous life I now have. Thank you for healing me. Thank you for my health, thank you for my prosperity. Thank you for the love, peace and joy that I now enjoy. In Jesus name. Amen.
*Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime   © 2011
 

Reading and meditation of God’s Word
Read this daily meditations and at the end of one year you will have read the entire Bible.
March 19th                                     Mat 18.22-35 /  Num 7-8 /  Ecc 6

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario