jueves, 22 de marzo de 2012

How to make dreams come true!



Saturday, January 28th, 2012.
I can dream the best things of my life!
By Riqui Ricón*
But they saw him in the distance, and before he reached them, they plotted to kill him. “Here comes that dreamer!” they said to each other. “Come now, let’s kill him and throw him into one of these cisterns and say that a ferocious animal devoured him. Then we’ll see what comes of his dreams.” (Gen 37.18-20).
Your enemy’s work (Satan’s work), has always been to kill your dreams so he can steal your identity as God’s child born again. However, your Heavenly Father created you by giving you life first, and then he chose you to be an heir of eternal salvation by giving you the identity of His child through Jesus Christ.
he predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will— (Eph 1.5).
After he had finished his work, he became the source of eternal salvation for everyone who obeys him (Heb 5.9 GW).
So you are no longer a slave, but God’s child; and since you are his child, God has made you also an heir (Gal 4.7).
One time the prophet Elisha said to the shunammite woman, who had no kids and had treated the so well. Even so that she had built them a room: “About this time next year,” Elisha said, “you will hold a son in your arms.” “No, my lord!” she objected. “Please, man of God, don’t mislead your servant!” But the woman became pregnant, and the next year about that same time she gave birth to a son, just as Elisha had told her (2 Kin 4.16-17).
This woman had already lost all hopes to see her dream of being a mother come true, so much that she accused the prophet of mocking her regrettable situation. The reality was that she could not have kids because of her sterility, but the truth was that the prophet spoke in God’s name and she could see her dream come true, even though she had no faith to believe it!
How could this happen? How can someone recover from an already spent life? How can a long lost dream come true? It all started with this woman desire to have under his roof this God’s prophet, and therefore, His Word.
She said to her husband, “I know that this man who often comes our way is a holy man of God. 10 Let’s make a small room on the roof and put in it a bed and a table, a chair and a lamp for him. Then he can stay there whenever he comes to us.” (2 Kin 4.9-10).
She got her dream back, and her life, by wishing she could treasure the prophet and his message, this is, the Word of God.
Many Christians, sons and daughters of God, born again, think that, because of the life the led, they have already lost their chance to fulfill their dreams and resign to live a “normal” meaningless life lacking in sense.
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full (Joh 10.10).
Nothing is further away from the Truth than resignation. You are God’s child and have all the right to take your life back, dream and believe again, because everything is possible for one that believes.
Because of Jesus Christ, you, beloved brethren, can aspire, from this instant, to live a fulfilled life in the God’s plenitude. Don’t allow Satan to rob you from your dreams and determine yourself to live in the sureness of your faith, since if God said it, then HE will do it, if He spoke it, then, He will fulfill. There isn’t the slightest possibility that God will not honor His Word.
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him (Joh 3.16-17).
See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! (1 Joh 3.1a).
It doesn’t matter if you are having economic or family problems right now, or if you’re suffering from illness or depression, God tells you today, through this reading and through His Word, that you are important to Him; that He has never left you, nor will he ever leave you; that He loves you so much that He preferred giving up His only Son, Jesus, than losing you; that it’s time to go back home and recover your dreams.
Let us pray out loud:
Heavenly Father, in this hour I want to thank you for so much love with which you have loved me. Thank you Lord, for paying the price of all my sins and given me eternal life. Today I can stand with my head held high and a grateful heart, since what you did for me on the cross made me a Reborn Child of God. I am a new creation! Old things have passed and here are all the new doings in my life. In the name of Jesus I call upon my sanity, the health of my body and the emotional stability in my life, for I now know who I am: I call upon my financial freedom. I believe and declare that I am the person You, oh Holy Father, say in Your Word that I am. I am free and blissful for the Almighty is with me. I shall dream once again to realize all that I have been called to be. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
*Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime   © 2010
Reading and meditation of God’s Word
Read this daily meditations and at the end of one year you will have read the entire Bible.
January 28th                                  Luk 20.27-47  /  Gen 37  /  Psa 28

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario