sábado, 17 de marzo de 2012

How to be God’s Special Treasure!






Saturday, February 18th, 2012.

Everything is possible for one who believes!

By Riqui Ricón*

Now if you obey me fully and keep my covenant, then out of all nations you will be my treasured possession. Although the whole earth is mine, you will be for me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation (Ex 19.5-6a NIV).

There’s a great love for you inside the requests that God, your father, makes in His Word, The Bible. “Pay attention to my voice”, “listen to my Word”, “think on it day and night”, “seek my Word”, “keep It”, “treasure It” and so many more, like the one that’s as a title of this thoughts, show that, every time, the will of God in your life is to bless you.

God, the Allmighty, does not need obedient creatures, He already has millions! And He can create more. What He wants and asks from you is that you believe in Him. That you believe His Word and trust in Him like a son trusts his father that loves him.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. (John 3.16-17 NIV).

The New Covenant, in the blood of Jesus, is a love pact! This is the first thing you’ve got to believe Him, that, in spite of what you were and what you’ve done with your life, God loves you so much that He preferred to give up His only Son, to pay for all your sins, than lose you.

But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved.  And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus  (Eph 2.4-6 NIV).

All your failures and sins were already paid in that cross. Now, you’ve been moved from death to life, from the shadows territory to the admirable light of Jesus Christ. Because He lives, you live! You have a brand new life along with Jesus.

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! (2 Cor 5.17 NIV).

The difference between being a obedient creature and being named “my special treasure” by God, lies in what you now know and believe, the Word of God. Who tell you that He has made you a whole new person.  The old nature, corrupt and sinful, that had you tied to sin, is dead, nailed to Christ’s cross.

Please understand this, it does not matter if you don’t feel like it, or if you still think you’re the same sinner that you were before. This new life does not depend on what you do or feel, but on what Jesus did, for His love to you. It is written! It is the Word of God against your emotions, notions and feelings. It is the Word of God and the Truth!

See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him (1 John 3.1 NIV).

For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God (1 Pet 1.23 NIV).

Now you are a new being that never existed before, you are a son/daughter of God, born again, not from a corrupt seed but from the uncorrupt seed, which is the Word of God, that lives and lingers for ever.

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full (John 10.10 NIV).

It is because of the blood in the New Covenant in Jesus that you now enjoy the Eternal Life of God’s children. You have all the right to do with your new life a fulfilled and abundant life.

because God has said,  “Never will I leave you;  never will I forsake you.” So we say with confidence,  “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.  What can mere mortals do to me?” (Heb 13.5b-6 NIV).

All this and more is what makes you be the special treasure of you heavenly Father. You can trust in Him. Everything God has said, He will do. Everything that God has spoken, He will make it happen. For, all heaven and earth will stop to exist before God stops fulfilling His Word

Everything is possible for one who believes!

Let us pray out loud:

Heavenly Father, You are truly amazing. To listen you saying in Your Word, in spite of what I did with my life, that I am your special treasure, your beloved son/daughter, makes me feel so much love and gratitude towards you, my God. Jesus thank you so much for everything you have done for me. I want to tell you today that I love you with all my heart, that I am forever gratefull. I have accepted this new covenant in Your blood and will live according to Your Word, the Bible. I am, and will always, be the person that You, Oh Lord, say I am, in Your Word! I am a winner, through the love of Christ! I can do all! You are bigger, Holy Ghost, than any problem, disease or circumstance! You, my beloved Jesus, carried my diseases and suffered through my pain and because of your wounds I was healed. There for I declare myself healed, freed and rich to make my new fulfilling life that you, Jesus, paid for me. Nothing and no one in this world can keep me from fulfilling your purpose, my God. I am your special treasure! I am your beloved son/daughter! In the name of Jesus. Amen.

*Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime   © 2011

 


Reading and meditation of God's Word.

Read this daily meditations and at the end of one year you will have read all the Bible



February 18th                                Heb 13 /  Ex 18-19 /  Pro 8


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario