miércoles, 5 de noviembre de 2014

How can you know that God will answer your prayers?!

 
Novevember 4th

Best father in the world.

By Riqui Ricón*

In my distress I cried unto the Lord, and he heard me. (Ps 120:1)

There is nothing better in this world that knowing that in any momento and under any circumstance, you can always count on your Heavenly Father’s support and help.

You are not alone! He has not left you, nor will he ever leave youª He has promised you and has left it writen in His Word:

 call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. (Jer 33:3)

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: for every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. (Mt 7:7-8)

He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? (Ro 8:32)

Can you see? God’s Will is to help you. His wish is to answer you and give you all things when you call Him

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (Joh 3:16-17)

He loves you so much that He gave His only son to pay for all your sins and, through this, not losing you.

So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most. (Heb 4:16 NLV)

Because of what Jesus did in the cross, you can aproach confidently to the throne of grace to achieve mercy and find grace for the timely help.

But I said, How shall I put thee among the children, and give thee a pleasant land, a goodly heritage of the hosts of nations? and I said, Thou shalt call me, My father; and shalt not turn away from me. (Jer 3:19)

God established in His Word, the Bible, that you would call him “My Father”, and that you would no longer separate from Him. God said it with His mouth and executed it with His Power, for now, in Jesus Christ, you have been formed Son (Daughter) of God Almighty and He will always be available for you.

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:  according as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will (Eph 1:3-5)

Pay close attention because you have been blessed with all spiritual blessing in Jesus Christ. It’s not that you will be blessed some day or under some circumstances, you ALREADY ARE blessed by God.

The same way, you have been chosen by God before the creation of the world to be holy without stain through Jesus Christ. Can you imagine? For sure! He is God! There is nothing imposible for God.

He planned it like that since for ever, before the creation of the earth, and no one, neither Satan, nor his demons, nor death, nor sin could avoid Him calling you His Son (Daughter).

All of these because He loves you!

For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. (2 Cor 5:21)

Maybe you didn’t know this, but when you accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior, ALL of your sins were paid, because you were avowed as just in the eyes of God, and in that moment you were separated, sanctified to receive Eternal Life. And it was then, by receiving this New Nature that only God’s Word can give, that you were born again as a Son (Daughter) of God.

 The Father has loved us so much! This shows how much he loved us: We are called children of God. And we really are his children. But the people in the world don’t understand that we are God’s children, because they have not known him. (1 Jo 3:1ERV)

Being a child of God, born again is not a simple phrase with religious tinge. It is the Truth! In fact, this is the purpose for Jesus coming down to earth. To justify you, clean you from all your sins and give you Eternal Life so He can make of you the Child He always dreamt of.

Jesus Christ is the best that could have happened to you.

 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone? Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent? If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him? (Mt 7:9-11)

If this happens with earthly fathers, how much more and better shall happen to you since you are a child of the best Father.

So, as you can see, no matter how your life is today, you can live a Plentiful and Abundant Life. You can call on God and He will answer! You can deal with any circumstance knowing that God, your Father, the Almighty, is with you. And if God is with you, who will be against you?

Lets pray outloud:

Beloved Heavenly Fathere, the more I read and meditate your Word, the more I see the Truth. I see that you love me so much that I can’t even put it into words. Thank you, my beautiful God, with Your Son’s Blood you have made me your son (daughter). I am no longer a sinner condemned to eternal death but, because of you, because of Jesus and Your Love, now I have Eternal Life and I can live in peace, joy and bliss. Even though in the world I might have afflictions I can trust fully I Your Words, and from all this afflictions I will be victorious. I ask you for forgiveness for  giving a place to fear and doubt about my future and I proclaim that I am that Son (Daughter) of God that You say I am in Your Word: I am just, saint, healthy, prosper, joyful, filled with peace and love. I have not received the spirit of bondage to be in fear again but I have received the spirit of adoption for which I can cry Abba Father. Therefore, I divest of all fear and the sin that besieges me and I will run with patience and constancy the race I have before me. With Your help, Holy Spirit, I’m going to turn my life into that plentiful and abundant life you planned for me, for He who is in me is greater than the one that’s in the world. I believe and proclaim that I am healthy! I am free! I am prosperous! I am joyful! I am a Son (Daughter) of God, Born Agian! In the name of Jesus. Amen.

 Important Footnote:

How can I be a Son of God? How do I establish a relationship with the Almighty?

Just say the following prayer out loud paying attention and setting your heart into what you are telling God:

Lord Jesus, I believe you are the Son of God. That you came into this world through virgin Mary to pay for all my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why I tell you today that I accept! I accept your sacrifice in the cross! I accept your precious Blood spilled to the last drop because of Your Love to me. I open up my heart and ask you to enter because I want You to be my one and only Savior from today on, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you almighty God, because with this simple prayer and faith confession I have moved from death to Life, I have been moved from shadows to Your admirable Light. I have been born again! God, I am now Your Son (Daughter)! You are now my Father! I shall never be alone! I will never live defeated! In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

*Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime   © 2011

 


Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

November 4th                                                 1 Ti 5.23-6.21  /  Jer 3-4  /  Ps 120

 
 

 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario