martes, 25 de noviembre de 2014

How you test your faith!

 
November 25th

He knows everithing!

By Riqui Ricón*

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance(2 Pe 3.9).

The more you read and meditate the Word of God the more you realize that He is good and His love and mercy for you is eternal and infinite

According to the Bible, it has never been God's will that someone end up in hell, nor suffer hunger or disease, or any of those other calamities that those who do not know Him attribute them to God in the guise of a rare and dark purpose for us. As if God needed to send an affliction to teach some sort of lesson.

The truth is that God is holding the end of time not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance!

Without exception of persons, God loves all human beings; and He loves you so much He chose to deliver His own Son rather than lose you.

 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved (Joh 3.16-17).

Jesus came not to condemn, or punish you, or test you to see if indeed you love him or if you really are just. He knows everything! He discerns everything! Doesn’t need proof of your faithfulness nor of your love or regret.

Jesus loves you and came to this world not to condemn you, but to save you. He came to this world to give you another chance, but now with a totally new life and personality.

 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of himFor whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God? (1 Joh 5.1a, 4-5).

That's right, no matter what circumstances you are living today, if you believe that Jesus is the Christ, the messiah savior of humanity, and if you have recognized him as your Lord and Savior, then now you're a son of God Born Again, not of corruptible seed but incorruptible seed of the Word of God which lives and stays forever.

Believing this is to believe the Word of God, the only thing that gives you the victory over the world and puts you above your circumstances rather than under them.

See how very much our heavenly Father loves us, for he allows us to be called his children—think of it—and we really are! But since most people don’t know God, naturally they don’t understand that we are his children( 1 Joh 3.1 LB).

Love is the reason that the Almighty God calls you Son, and that is what you really are: A beloved and legitimate Son of God. Through Jesus Christ, the Father has made you a partaker of eternal life, which is the Life of the Sons of God.

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly (Joh 10.10).

You will always find in the Bible that God's will for you is good and pleasing and perfect. The Eternal Life, you've already received, is, and should be, a good, full and abundant life. This is your inheritance as a Son of God! Therefore, Jesus stops His coming, so those who do not accept him as Lord and Savior of their lives repent (change their way of thinking), and receive the gift of eternal life as children of God.

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father (Ro 8.15).

Today, through Jesus Christ, you are a beloved Son of the one true and living God. You can talk to Him and say with confidence, Abba, Dad, Daddy

Lets pray out loud:

Dear Heavenly Father, how beautiful it is to call you Dad, Daddy. Thank you for so much and so great love that you have for me. I too love you with all my strength, mind, and with all my heart. Every day I believe even more in what you say in Your Word, the Bible; so today I know that as Your Son, in any condition, illness or adversity, I am more than a conqueror, through Him who loved me, Jesus Christ, my King, Lord and Savior. I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me! And I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor anything else in all creation can separate me from Your Love Oh God, which is in Jesus Christ my Lord. I’m healthy! I am free! I’m thriving! I’m happy! In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgen Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012

 


Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

November 25th                                         2 Pe 3   /  Jer 45-46  /  Ps 141

 

 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario