lunes, 12 de enero de 2015

What is ahead of you?

 
January 11th

Year of Splendor!

By Riqui Ricón*

And he turned him unto his disciples, and said privately, Blessed are the eyes which see the things that ye see: For I tell you, that many prophets and kings have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them (Luke 10.23-24).

You have been destined by God to live the most exciting times of the history of humanity.

Even though it is true that there have never been problems as serious as the ones we face today: war, hunger, organized crime everywhere, corruption in every level, violence, not only in the streets but also at homes, schools, movies, t.v., etc., besides economic collapses everywhere in the world, diseases, lack of values,  floods, earthquakes, tsunamis,  droughts, climate changes, global warming, fear, anguish and despair. It is also true that the Holy Spirit had never moved with so much strength and insistence among His Children before.

For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God (Ro 8.18-19).

That’s right my loved one, this is your time, these are your days, you are a Child of God, Born Again and have a purpose to fulfil. This is the reason why you are still in this world, instead of already being in your heavenly Father’s Presence.

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hid. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. (Mat 5.14-16).

The Holy Spirit is calling you to trust and believe His Word. It is of extreme importance that you start putting all your faith and trust in the Bible, which is God’s Word, again!

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (John 3.16-17).

Despite the problems and difficulties you are facing today, you must never forget that God loves you so much that He preferred to give up His own Son before losing you.

SEE HOW VERY MUCH our heavenly Father loves us, for he allows us to be called his children—think of it—and we really are! But since most people don’t know God, naturally they don’t understand that we are his children.  (1 John 3.1 LB).

You must never forget that, because of that Great Love that God has for you, you have been called and formed a legitimate Child of God.

“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” (John 16.33 NIV).

Never forget that, even though you are in the middle of affliction, you can trust in Jesus Christ and you will come out more than a conqueror from every problem, anguish or disease through His Love.

That’s right, you will come out more than a conqueror!

And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus' feet, and heard his word. But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me. And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things: But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her (Luke 10.39-42).

Even if the world falls into pieces you got the better end of the deal AND NOTHING WILL BE REMOVED FROM YOU. You have God’s Word. The Word of Honor of the only living and true God is with you and in you.

It is in God’s Word where you find the extraordinary things that God has decreed about you for these extraordinary times:

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me (Phil 4.13).

You can do ALL in Jesus Christ!

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father (John 14.12).

Now, you can do the things Jesus did and even greater because He is with the Father which is also your own Father!

And the woman said to Elijah, Now by this I know that thou art a man of God, and that the word of the Lord in thy mouth is truth (1 K 17.24).

If there is something this needy and overwhelmed world desperately need today is to look at your level and quality of life, to be able to look at this plentiful and victorious life that was bought for you at the price of Jesus Christ’s Blood and Life. And that they can say, I now know that you are a Child of God, Born Again and that God’s Word, the Bible, IS TRUTH in your mouth.

Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses (1 Tim 6.12).

This is your time, this is your year! Year of Abundant Grace! The best year of your life! Year of Splendor!

Let’s pray out loud:

Dear heavenly Father, in this moment I want to thank you for making me who I am. Thank you Lord Jesus Christ because in You, in Your love sacrifice for me, I have been justified, forgiven and sanctified from all my sins to receive a completely New Life and thanks to this, thanks to You, I have been Born Again as a Child of God. Thank you for choosing me to live these exciting times. I have trusted in You, my God, before any problem, anguish or disease. I will not fear, or run to hide, for even though I walk in the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil, because You, my King, Lord and Saviour are with me. The truths is that I can face this year with good spirits and joy in my heart, for I am the person You, my God, say in Your Word I am, no more no less. I am a New Creature! I am the salt of the earth! I am the light of the world! I can do all in Christ who strengthens me! I am more than a conqueror in all things through Your Love, Lord Jesus! I am healthy! I am free! As a Child of the King I call prosperity and wellbeing to my life! I will make of theses days the most exciting days of my life! Holy Spirit, You are with me and if You are with me, who will go against me?! You and I will make of this year a year of Splendor In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgin Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are my Father now! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012



Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read the entire Bible.

JANUARY 11TH                Luke 10.21-42  /  Gen 18  / Psalm 11

 
 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario