martes, 6 de enero de 2015

How to take your position this year!

 
January 5th

With happiness and joy in your heart!

By Riqui Ricón*

But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them (Psalm 5.11a).

The Bible, which is God’s Word and does not lie, is very clear about the lifesyle that God, your FAther wants you to live in this world. And the happiness and joy can be and should be a characteristic in your life.

But, how can you have that happiness and joy when you are facing problems, diseases, afflictions or challengers that overwhelm you? Know that the only possible way to face all your problems, diseases and afflictions or challenges with happiness and joy during this whole starting year is trusting in God.

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world (John 16.33).

It is setting all your trust in God, knowing that He will never break His Word. Despite the afflictions, you can have peace and be happy.

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose (Rom 8.28).

That’s right, you can, literally, be happy in the middle of afflictions and with that peace that overcomes all knowledge, for you know that God is with you, that He has not left you and that He will never leave you and that you will come out more than  a conqueror in all things because you can do all in Christ who strengthens you. It is written! It is God’s Word!

Let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee. For thou, Lord, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield (Psalm 5.11b-12).

You are a Child of God, Born Again and your Father’s Blessing is upon you. The Blessing includes protection and God’s favor. God’s favor is God’s Grace. Having God’s favor you can have God’s desires and powers to do His will joyfully. God’s desires and powers to do His will joyfully are a shield of blessing around you.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved (Jn 3.16-17).

In fact, this year you will rejoice because you love Him and He loves you so much that He preferred to give up His own Son, Jesus, so He would pay all your sins and make you just. And the Scripture says that God will bless the just one. This year you will live with a shield, surrounded by your heavenly Father’s Grace and favor.

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him (Heb 11.6).

The only thing Jesus asks you is to trust in Him, to believe Him to believe His Word without doubting. The Bible says that Abraham believed God and that, believing God, was counted as justice, it means he was made just for believing God’s Word.

And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water. And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus. But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me. And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt? (Mat 14.28-31).

Before the challenge of walking on water, Peter only needed one Word from Lord Jesus: Come! At first Peter believed Jesus’ Word and started walking on water, but the reality (the wind’s strength) distracted him from the Truth (God’s Word) and doubted the Word and started sinking.

The key from all of these is in, when problems, diseases or afflictions blow so hard, DON’T  stop listening and believing His Word, for if you do it, then you will look at the circumstances and receive the fear that will anulate your faith.

No, my loved one! This is a decisive year in your life! Tell that circumstance: I know who I have believed and I will never be ashamed for having trusted in God’s Word. Turn your back! Stop looking at it! Set your eyes in Jesus, the author and consumer of your faith.

Rejoice and shout of joy each day of this year because, in Jesus Christ, you are a Child of God, Born Again and you have your heavenly Father’s Word of Honor that nothing or no one could stand against you in all the days of your life, for, in the same way He was with Jesus Christ, He is with you. A thousand will fall to your side and ten thousand to your right but none shall reach you and even though you walk in the valley of the shadow of death YOU WILL FEAR NO evil for God is with you.

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? (Ro 8.31).

This year you are destined to have more victories than the ones Joshua had, just make the Bible the maximum norm of your existence, setting it in your mind, mouth and heart. It is the only and most important thing you must do.

This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. (Joshua 1.8).

If you do this, then (not sooner, not later, not in any other way) you will prosper your path and all will go well for you!

Let’s pray out loud:

Dear heavenly Father, I can see in Your Word, the Bible, that Your Will expresses Love, joy, peace and freedom for my life. Besides, I know that You, Jesus Christ, already paid to give me that plentiful and abundant life, which is the Eternal Life, which I, ___________________ (your name here), have all the right to experiment every day for, because of the New Pact in Your Blood, Jesus, I am a Child of God, Born Again. So, I have all the certainty and conviction that this year I will come out more than a conqueror in all things. I will not let any kind of affliction to steal my joy and peace for I know the end of the story, I read the end of the book! I will come out victorious! I can do all in You, my Lord Jesus! I call upon joy and happiness to my life for happy is the man who trusts in You, Jehovah  of the armies. Therefore, I believe and declare that I am healthy! I am free! I am prosperous! I am joyful! I am a Child of the King! In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgin Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are my Father now! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012



Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read the entire Bible.

JANUARY 5TH                Luke 7.18-50   /  Gen 11 /  Psalm 5

 

 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario